3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Okay, so 48 minutes of content if you're a "true husband" however...

1) It seems to be translated, the quality screams google translate. Use DeepL, its way better. Not perfect, but magnitudes better than Google, depending on the language.
2) There is a lot of places that use "Nick" instead of whatever name the player input. Seems mostly to occur in the "new update" area rather than the early game.
3) The game is practically forcing you to do stuff with Alice. The choice is pretty much an illusion, given how much the MC comments and makes notes of Alice, to the degree if you did nothing with her, he's literally having a wet dream about her at 40 years old? What?
4) The maid/slave role play was a bit of a turnoff, that's my personal preference. It also leads me to understand though male domination is probably a thing for the future which brings me to:
5) I just noticed the future tags. With those planned tags and how Alice is basically being forced onto the player as well as his very obvious perversions to younger women, there isn't really a choice at all. It honestly feels like the game is "how much sex content do you want" and there is no reward for being a "true husband" here.
6) As someone in my 40's, I can say two things very confidently: his hair is way too silver already, like he doesn't need to look and dress like he's from a different era. Secondly, unless he was a student in his 30's, there is no way his old swimsuit will still fit him. I don't think you understand just how hard and how much effort it is to maintain your body and how drastically it changes after 35. If he hasn't put on at least 40 lbs from his student days, he's literally a scientific marvel. For real. Even if he works out all the time (he has a desk job, lol), he'd be bulky. If he isn't working out (I repeat, he has a desk job. working from home), then it's odd he has no gut. It's a game though, so whatever, but maybe don't make his hair completely silver :p

I guess that's all I noticed in this game/playthrough. It's probably not a game for me though, since it looks like its basically a horndog MC who is just going to be banging literally everyone and it will all work out, its basically a free sex simulator. I'm not really against that, I think its popular and a fairly popular genre for most people. I just don't like the fact there is no rewarding play and all the choices are going to come down to "what scene do I want to see with whom" and "who will I add to the sex fest" which makes it very unmeaningful.

I think it sounds harsh, but this is just a honest critque and I do wish the Dev good luck! Again, I can't emphasize this enough: if you're using a translator, use DeepL instead. Also please make sure you're using your name code and not just writing "nick" or whoever is renamed (I left the girl's names as default, so not sure if they have similar issues, but I am gonna go on a limb and say they do)

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
how do you get the alice hj scene, or is it not available
Don't perv/do anything with alice, at all. The player then has a wet dream involving her, that's it (so basically, he is down bad for alice even if you don't want to be). It's kind of a shame its a wet dream, its probably the closest I'll get to seeing femdom, since she's basically kinda semi-forcing/giving him that handjob while taunting him which honestly, is hot as hell given what her character has been like so far. "Dream Alice" needs to be a real thing, I personally like and find the idea of her having a dark/not innocent personality really interesting, especially if it leads into a twist in the story thus far and the mother/daughter are really as shady as they appear (They aren't, but it would've been so much more interesting story-wise)

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
Don't perv/do anything with alice, at all. The player then has a wet dream involving her, that's it (so basically, he is down bad for alice even if you don't want to be)
ye i just got it & was about to reply, i assumed it was a dream

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
I was reading those texts and pretty soon some really big question marks came up. Probably big enough to prevent playing.

1. If this is a harem game, then what the fuck is the prostitution tag doing here. (Personally, I don't see it as a good thing in a harem game. Nor do I touch any of the whores who spread their legs all over town. They are completely useless characters in a harem game. If this is still forced on me, then I'm forced to skip this game.)
  2. Lesbians. From what I read in those texts, almost everything is forced. So you can draw the conclusion that lesbian material is also forced. So I have been forced to skip this game once again.
  3. I don't know what the hell kind of brain fart devs have for putting so-called "No Choices" options in their games. So in this case Game Over choices. They apparently have them in this game. It's one of the things you can do to make a player really pissed off at your game. The other thing is choices where you only have 1 choice. "Which one to choose out of those thousands of choices?"
  4. Sleep sex. Too often that starts spitting in my face at the point if the target is the MC ie someone comes and fucks the MC while he sleeps. For me that rhymes in my mind with femdom which is a really big NO NO NO NO. I always want to be the one in control if nothing else but to be awake and aware of what is happening to my cock.

So there are too many things in this game that don't suit me.

Drava

Mar 12, 2018
I felt as if some portions were written by Chat GPT. That may not have been the case, but the dialogue can be a little stale in places. One example, where I'm at now is where you're taking the stepdaughter out for dinner and ask about what she did prior to coming to visit her mother and what her hobbies are. I would love if the dialogue felt more distinguishable between the characters, they feel as if they talk very similarly.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Needs a bit of proofreading. Besides some syntax and contextual issues, usually found when a translation program is used, there are several times where the default name is used, even if you changed it. I edited the script.rpy to fix those but do not have time to rewrite the grammatical errors throughout.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes