Unity Abandoned Truth or Dare [v0.38] [Drunk Robot]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DarkF0x

Aug 13, 2017
Bugfix version : From patreon site " No new scenes but a lot of bugfixing, so new scenes could even appear... Thank you for all your feedback! "

UberHutch

May 4, 2021
You can save the game when there is text on the screen. i.e., instead of reading it quickly and passing through it, stop and save (menu options appears in lower right hand side in text window, similar to other Drunk Robot games). In practice, this means that you save immediately AFTER the Simon Says game (and before the juicy parts).

There are eight truth options unlocked/implemented in latest version, across all four girls (total, not 8 each). You need to raise their Hotness (horniness?) and Shame sufficiently for them to answer those truth questions, otherwise, they bow out. Each of these truths presents a sexy scene.

If your memory is not up to the task to win the game regularly, cheat. i.e., write down the order of colors in some way so that you don't have to depend on your memory. I've only seen one of the girls surpass 4500 points once, and even 2100 will win over 50% of the time. Yes, you can end up watching one of the girls give a dare to another, but if you're playing well, this should not be common. (yes, they spank each other)

wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
awesome, trying to change the screen resolution - it starts at 360 or something and scrolls every conceivable resolution combination ever 1 pixel at a time. 3 weeks later and we are up to the 1024s.... Not long now.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnSheridan

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
awesome, trying to change the screen resolution - it starts at 360 or something and scrolls every conceivable resolution combination ever 1 pixel at a time. 3 weeks later and we are up to the 1024s.... Not long now.
Hey just think, by the time you get to the good resolutions the next update will come out and you'll have to start all over!

• Haha
Reactions: wibble4321

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
so... after Truth or dare, a fan faorite AVN cliche .... when can we expect "yoga the game" to be relised?

skeletonfortress

Jun 5, 2021
Okay. So I played this game some about 1 or 2 hours and I feel to emotions.

So firstly, the Simone game is nice but after a few minutes is getting annoying. I don't play this game to exercise my memory or hearing. Thankfully usually some about 6 rounds is enough. You [or someone] could make some mod helping with playing this :)

Secondly, why do you give options in truth which aren't workin' [coming soon...]. You could write it on button options or make them faded.

Thirdly, the spanking animation are really awkward. They are doing this so robotic :(

And why only 20 turns per game?

But stories are quite interesting :)

You are working on many games on a few engines but is it good (no offense)?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
3dcg, animated, male protagonist, spanking
Any new tags?

edit: lol, just saw my comment history in this thread. Seems every two months I ask if there should be any more tags. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JohnSheridan
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes