Identify Trying to find a lewd Ai dungeon scenario

NoelleMain

Aug 11, 2021
I was trying to find a lewd Ai dungeon scenario but the explore scenarios area is gone. Could you give me some recommendations?

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Ai Dungeon is not a good place for NSFW anymore. To enforce OpenAI guidelines, they had to use censorship filters and now a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with the guidelines can be flagged as inappropriate material by Ai and will be reported.

Reactions: JustAnotherHuman7

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Unfortunately, there is no free alternative for AID.
But NovelAI is supposed to be quite good.

EDIT:
I was wrong about there not being any free alternatives.
There a some mentioned further down this thread.

Last edited:

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
There is at least one free alternative I know of, Dreamily. It seems like it lacks a lot of AI Dungeon features, like World Info or Remember, but it is capable of creating NSFW stories.

AID is still capable of NSFW too tho, and may be the best option for people that don't want to pay.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
There is at least one free alternative I know of, Dreamily. It seems like it lacks a lot of AI Dungeon features, like World Info or Remember, but it is capable of creating NSFW stories.
Huh, didn't know about that one. :unsure:
Thank you, I will look into that.

AID is still capable of NSFW too tho, and may be the best option for people that don't want to pay.
In my experience the AI was triggered way too easily by minor or unrelated things and took "a weird turn" way to often, even outside of anything sexual. So it pretty much only let me get away with boring vanilla stuff, if I was cautious with my words.
Of course, if that's what someone wants, AID will probably just do fine.

Feb 3, 2020
Isn't that the one where you need a reather decent GPU, otherwise you have to wait several minutes between outputs?
Or you settle with a model similar to AID classic.
With Google Colab, if I remember correctly because I tried it some months ago, you have to wait some minutes only for starting, you don't have to wait minutes for every output, the waiting time between outputs was similar to AID, and I have an integrated GPU.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
With Google Colab, if I remember correctly because I tried it some months ago, you have to wait some minutes only for starting, you don't have to wait minutes for every output, the waiting time between outputs was similar to AID, and I have an integrated GPU.
Oh right, that's the one where you use google drive. I dismissed this one completly because I don't have GD.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
I don't know, try it for yourself, is the reddit post of KoboldAI.
I tried it for a bit, and it seemed pretty bad.

I tried making a pretty simple scenario, description of a boyfriend and a girlfriend, they are sitting in a room, talking, and conversation starts with boy asking the girl about what anime she watched recently.

KoboldAI didn't even seem to know what anime is, and didn't even know that it's something you *watch* before I changed the description to say characters are into *watching anime* instead of just anime, after like 2 or 3 entries the AI forgot that the characters are already a pair, it often lost context of who is talking (so, for example, I make the boy ask girl a question, then AI makes the boy answer to his own question), and made quite a few glaring grammatical errors that made some sentences not make sense.

Meanwhile same story immedietly works in AID, and flows rather well.