Collection Pinup Tsuaii collection [2024-02-09] [Tsuaii]

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Tsuaii just put two collections of the nsfw pieces he did on his alt account up pn Gumroad, does anybody have them?

We have it, boys ( and grills ) :) !!

tsuWaifu Collection One

Gumroad Banner One.jpg

tsuWaifu Collection Two

Gumroad Banner Two.jpg

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Thanks for the share, made some alternative download links.

tsuWaifu Collection One

tsuWaifu Collection Two

Last edited:

Yarou195

May 1, 2020
what do you mean...apart from the uncensored ones uploaded on rule34 there werent any other uncensored ones...i even checked the psd's
Yea man that sucks, especially when there are NSFW versions of more images, since I found a censored one of the battle academia lux on the net

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Yea man that sucks, especially when there are NSFW versions of more images, since I found a censored one of the battle academia lux on the net
Full Size - Battle Academia Lux.png

The "uncensored" version has just nipple pasties. There's no other version in that gumraod pack, at least when it comes to this work. Tbh I'm quite disappointing by low number of full nude works in those packs.

Rorrim04

Jun 22, 2017
Seems like he’s only willing to post the uncensored versions of his own characters. I too hoped for more, including pasties/stripe versions and nude versions for each piece.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Seems like he’s only willing to post the uncensored versions of his own characters. I too hoped for more, including pasties/stripe versions and nude versions for each piece.
Ye i don't think he can post the other cause they are commisions