frootitoooo

May 13, 2022
female domintion...thats why im here...is it even in the game, if so, spoil me so i know what im missing out on

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
Can I remove the english translation ? I can read japanese and i'd like to play the game without HTLM

undertheboot

Mar 30, 2018
Okay game, somewhat comparable to Scars of Summer. Misses some of the hidden away sprite based stuff that Scars of Summer had. Also I think the days the heroine in scars of summer disappeared to hang out with someone else being random made more engaging as an NTR because she was choosing them over the main character. Finale scenes were also much weaker compared to Scars of Summer only because those had a bit more of a set up (eg, beach trip). Not unhappy to have played it but I don't think it was really very far away from reaching something very good but unfortunately didn't get the extra time that would have required.

d84busty

Jan 13, 2020
found ton of unused default pictures
this is non-battle game
but many monsters, battle fileds are in picture folder

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
wait, the tag say its complete(v1.00) but there still new update(v1.03)?
Yes, well, someone made an MTL translation of the game from version 1.00, which is the initial release, but it has critical bugs that don't let you play instead of waiting for the latest version, which is the current version 1.03. They decided to hurry up and create an official thread. so now you have the version of the op with a machine translation translation of a game with bugs and the Japanese version without bugs but there is no translation in English. and the mtl translation is bad so... there is no news either that someone is working on a translation or someone update the translation to be compatible with the latest version, so more or less that is the summary, so for now mtool or nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yes, well, someone made an MTL translation of the game from version 1.00, which is the initial release, but it has critical bugs that don't let you play instead of waiting for the latest version, which is the current version 1.03. They decided to hurry up and create an official thread. so now you have the version of the op with a machine translation translation of a game with bugs and the Japanese version without bugs but there is no translation in English. and the mtl translation is bad so... there is no news either that someone is working on a translation or someone update the translation to be compatible with the latest version, so more or less that is the summary, so for now mtool or nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Actually, 1.03 ain't the latest version anymore either.

Reactions: danadana
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes