Collection GIF Video Tsunbeji Collection [2023-03-09] [Tsunbeji]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gorchnik

Dec 5, 2018
Im just waiting for the next batch upload since the 09/21 stuff

EDIT: Looking at this site here it seems like anything he's done in 2022 after February does not have the full versions there. Only loops and cut-off versions. I wonder if he stopped releasing full ones?

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2022
Im just waiting for the next batch upload since the 09/21 stuff

EDIT: Looking at this site here it seems like anything he's done in 2022 after February does not have the full versions there. Only loops and cut-off versions. I wonder if he stopped releasing full ones?

No, he tricked the scrapper so it couldn't identify the full version links one way or another...or something, think someone theorized about it on few pages before this

Reactions: Kyrymi

Brakiozor

Mar 2, 2019
It's very simple: now to get his content, you have to subscribe to his Fantia and buy it in the "products" tab for 0円.
And Kemono can't upload the "products" tab.

• Sad
Reactions: weontalk

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Huh. main post's latest downloads are from Jan to Sep from last year. makes me wonder what he heck happened that we didn't get any of the newer additions. tsunbeji has been hard at work when i look at the kemono page.

ah well, i'm a freeloader, waiting is all i can do, but i can ask the question of whats taking the supplies so long to deliver the goods. surely someone on here is buying his stuff. sure, i'd do it if i could, but most of my payment options don't involve credits cards, so i'm literally unable to pay despite having the money for it.

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
Tsunbeji Feb 2022 - May 2024 (as of 5/3/2024 JST)

Includes HD illustration sets and 60 fps videos.

Folder Contents

February 2022: Hatsune Miku
March 2022: Kitagawa Marin
April - May 2022: Prisma Ilya
June 2022: Shenhe - This one has two variants, one with clothes and one without
July 2022: Karyl
August 2022: Kokkoro - This one has vertical and horizontal variants for the full length video.
September 2022: 2B
October 2022: Nishikigi Chisato
November 2022: Makima (Chainsaw Man)
December 2022 - January 2023: Original Character
December 2022 (Others): Extended versions of the Kokkoro cowgirl animation, originally from August 2020.
January 2023 - February 2023: Bocchi
February 2023 - March 2023: Kisaki (Blue Archive)
April 2023 - May 2023: Asuna (Blue Archive)
June 2023: Asuma Toki (Blue Archive)
July 2023 - September 2023: Ryza
October 2023: Klee
November 2023 - December 2023: Barbara (Genshin)
December 2023 - January 2024: 2B
January 2024 - March 2024: JK Original Character
March 2024 - April 2024: Amau Ako (Blue Archive)
April 2024 - May 2024: Asuma Toki (Blue Archive) *In Progress*

If there is anything missing, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

PlusThrowaway

Jul 15, 2021

All illustrations and animations are included, with the exception of the lower quality 30 fps videos, which were ignored in favor of the higher quality 60 fps ones. The preview images that Tsunbeji releases sometimes have differences from the full image sets, so I've included those as "xx Extra" in the illustration folders.

Notes:

February 2022 - Hatsune Miku: Missing high res CG set. Getting this would require buying the January membership. As the videos from that were already covered earlier in this thread, I didn't consider it worthwhile.

March 2022 - Kitagawa Marin

May 2022 - Prisma Ilya: This was the only relevant content I could find between the months of April and May. There did not appear to be any full length animations done in April (though that didn't stop Fantia from charging me full price for two short Ilya loops).

June 2022 - Shenhe: This one has two variants, one with clothes and one without

July 2022 - Karyl

August 2022 - Kokkoro: This one has vertical and horizontal variants for the full length video.

September 2022 - 2B

October 2022 - Nishikigi Chisato

November 2022 - Makima (Chainsaw Man)

December 2022 - Original Character: So far only the illustration set has been released. There have been no videos posted yet for December. There also appears to be some kind of issue with the preview illustration as the normal "full size" link renders it at a much lower resolution than 1080p. The version I have included is the best I'm able to get right now until this gets fixed.

Thank you for your help! The Shenhe one says "This File Does Not Exist" when extracted and only gives two empty folders, so that needs patched. Aside from that, happy we have these now and thank you once more!

enhigoujo

Jul 3, 2020
Thank you for your help! The Shenhe one says "This File Does Not Exist" when extracted and only gives two empty folders, so that needs patched. Aside from that, happy we have these now and thank you once more!
redownload it , must've been corrupted . i tried it myself, it has the videos and images

Sep 30, 2022

All illustrations and animations are included, with the exception of the lower quality 30 fps videos, which were ignored in favor of the higher quality 60 fps ones. The preview images that Tsunbeji releases sometimes have differences from the full image sets, so I've included those as "xx Extra" in the illustration folders.

Notes:

February 2022 - Hatsune Miku: Missing high res CG set. Getting this would require buying the January membership. As the videos from that were already covered earlier in this thread, I didn't consider it worthwhile.

March 2022 - Kitagawa Marin

May 2022 - Prisma Ilya: This was the only relevant content I could find between the months of April and May. There did not appear to be any full length animations done in April (though that didn't stop Fantia from charging me full price for two short Ilya loops).

June 2022 - Shenhe: This one has two variants, one with clothes and one without

July 2022 - Karyl

August 2022 - Kokkoro: This one has vertical and horizontal variants for the full length video.

September 2022 - 2B

October 2022 - Nishikigi Chisato

November 2022 - Makima (Chainsaw Man)

December 2022 - Original Character: So far only the illustration set has been released. There have been no videos posted yet for December. There also appears to be some kind of issue with the preview illustration as the normal "full size" link renders it at a much lower resolution than 1080p. The version I have included is the best I'm able to get right now until this gets fixed.

By the Gods... an actual hero...
image_2022-12-19_232729799.png

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
Sorry to hear that. Are you able to download the others? Is that one the only one that fails? I could try to split it into smaller folders or something but I don't know if that would help.

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
Quick Update: It looks like the resolution issue with the 1080p preview for the December 2022 CG set has been fixed. It's only a difference of one file so if you've already gotten that folder you can grab the attached image if you want to replace it. Otherwise, I have updated the December folder in the original post with the latest set. Still no animations posted as of today.

Last edited:
Reactions: a15202415897

Kyrymi

Oct 28, 2021
Who can give me a video of shinhe without clothes, for some reason this file does not work for me. I will be very grateful.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote