VN Ren'Py Completed Tsundere Idol: My Personal M-Pet [Norn/Cherry Kiss Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.png
Overview:
Follow the story of Kota, a mild-mannered student in Japan who is a fan of the up and coming Idol sensation Rui Kurumizaka. Wouldn't you know it she happens to attend the same university as him and is in one of his classes!

Too shy to approach the cool and popular Rui, Kota is happy just to be in the same classroom as her. Then one day an accident occurs and the contents of Rui's bag spill out on the floor revealing an S&M magazine! Our hero steps up and claims ownership in order to save the true owner the embarrassment of owning up to possessing such salacious literature. And thus begins an unexpected and unusual affair.

Join Kota and Rui as they explore the world of depravity as Master and Pet.​

Updated: 02.06.2018
Developer/Publisher: Cherry Kiss Games
Censorship: Mosaic
Version: Release
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
Android By @booom313

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So do we get to pick our protag's sex or is this mistagged / I misunderstand the tag system? Cus the overview seems to clash a bit with the possibility of a female protag that the genre box and the tags suggest.

Jul 5, 2017
Knowing how these games go, for all we know both Kota and Rui are pets and some random bald fat old dude is the real master.
Naw, that's just the secret true ending all the fans were totally pining for. Like you paying $10 for premium scenes just to end up getting cucked by your lesbo cousin *Cough* Re:maid *cough*

Reactions: AsterK

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I remember the movie- I can't say I remember to much about it though. :(
I do recall the part about the robot being made black (to be perfect), them getting old, and I think John Matsuzak was in it (the guy that played "Sloth" in Goonies... LOL I wonder if this ever made it onto DVD?

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
I remember the movie- I can't say I remember to much about it though. :(
I do recall the part about the robot being made black (to be perfect), them getting old, and I think John Matsuzak was in it (the guy that played "Sloth" in Goonies... LOL I wonder if this ever made it onto DVD?
the final battle was realy something original, among others things, i have this movie in english - if you wish i can send it later in your post - 1,5 G (in mega link), need upload first...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Naw, that's just the secret true ending all the fans were totally pining for. Like you paying $10 for premium scenes just to end up getting cucked by your lesbo cousin *Cough* Re:maid *cough*

What you have to understand is that there are many, many people, myself included, who don't see lesbian sex as getting cucked at all.

Jul 5, 2017
What you have to understand is that there are many, many people, myself included, who don't see lesbian sex as getting cucked at all.
you'd be right if you took part, but all you do is watch throughout the entire route, no sex for you.

But we're getting off topic now. I believe this started with me asking who is the dom and who is the sub in this game?

Any info on that yet? I'm not into submissive men nor dominatrixes. So...

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
you'd be right if you took part, but all you do is watch throughout the entire route, no sex for you.

But we're getting off topic now. I believe this started with me asking who is the dom and who is the sub in this game?

Any info on that yet? I'm not into submissive men nor dominatrixes. So...
Really... you have the "masochist heroine" tag and you think she may be a dominatrix?, it's obvious based on the description that the girl is a masochist that is into S/M plays, so we play as a male protagonist that will act as the "master" of our personal tsundere idol pet.

Jul 5, 2017
Really... you have the "masochist heroine" tag and you think she may be a dominatrix?, it's obvious based on the description that the girl is a masochist that is into S/M plays, so we play as a male protagonist that will act as the "master" of our personal tsundere idol pet.
didn't see that in the genre until now, must've missed it. And really... no it's not obvious from the description.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes