VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 6] [RobertDeadth]

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
Anyone on Mac had success with this update? When I try to open I get "The application “TITTS” can’t be opened."

Reactions: BangB420

sagedismal

Jun 7, 2022
The irony... :ROFLMAO: :giggle:
Though it does say "in previous episodes", doesn´t say anything about this one. ;):sneaky:

View attachment 2903994
Well, the players haven't beta tested it yet. You know how game development works nowadays. Release broken game(not that this one is), wait for players to find bugs and complain, maybe fix the game.
The joke was that the Dev fixed typos in the game, but made one in the changelog. Hence "The irony..."

Reactions: Vaftrudner

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
WT mod for Tune In To The Show - Episode 6

Based on Ripson's WT mod (up to v0.41 / episode 4), updated by JGNeon

Note: Tested and works with the build marked "steam-market" (since some of Ripson's previous script files seems to have made it into the official build). Some of the choices for episode 5 are best guesses, given that those choices haven't been acted upon yet.
If I haven't highlighted a choice, it only means there's a slight difference in dialogue, and no real consequences for the choice.
I decided to not include the gallery part of the previous mod, to avoid too much work this time around.

Also, I've now created a with all my current mods for those who want to throw a tip my way.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Quick question: this VN has an actual plot or the text is something silly just to keep things together?
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive you know.

But anyway, there's a plot, but it's largely a mystery for now.

The mystery; if there isn't really show what is actually going on? and who is behind everything, and why?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive you know.

But anyway, there's a plot, but it's largely a mystery for now.

The mystery; if there isn't really show what is actually going on? and who is behind everything, and why?
Ok so not just a bunch of bullshit like The Shrink or Forbidden Passion. Good to know.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I NEED to know: how tf are the videos in the game that heavy?
We're talking 3 digits of megabytes for some.
Can anyone enlighten me?

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes