VN - Ren'Py - Tune in to the Show [Ep. 6] [RobertDeadth]

1. 3.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v0.30

I honestly don't have any major complaints about this game. I just found it to be extremely boring at the end of the day. It's pretty dialogue heavy and very slow paced, which I'm usually into, but I just haven't gotten hooked. The renders and such are great, but the characters and dialogue feel very generic.

There's a fair amount of AVNs that add pointless sandboxes for no reason, but this is a rare case where I think I'd enjoy this more as a sandbox. The premise is there. Stuck in this gameshow house with all the love interests. Right now it's kind of just hopping from girl to girl, leaving you waiting if you want to see a specific love interest. Super linear. I'd much rather be able to go around and talk to whoever I want whenever I want to.

I think the gameshow premise could have been fun too, but there just isn't much being done with it right now. It's hard to put into words, but this feels like it's lacking in any real emotion or drama. Everything has a rather peaceful/calm vibe to it, which makes it feel like nothing actually sticks out if that makes sense.

This is probably great if you're into very vanilla harem games and don't mind slower pacing, but it lacks any sort of action or drama that would compel me to keep playing as of this version.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Review for 03.0
    Renders are good
    Story is just intrested nothing special
    Lack of sex scenes with some girls
    No bugs
    don't play with sound
    To short for 0.30
    Gonna keepa eye out on update to see how it goes
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Caregona

The concept is good, the base of a good game is there, the writing is good, the characters are good but nothing happens. The game teases you with a plot of mystery but it's taken such little space in the dialogue that it's easily forgotten. I usually don't mind slow paced games that take their time building up the story and the suspense, but there is a limit and this game really balances on that limit. There's no real drama, no mystery solving, nothing to really point to. So far the mystery has only been addressed as two characters suspecting and two questions asked about it and that's it. There isn't even any interpersonal drama or anything particularly strange happening in the house.
    The game might become better when the mystery is more fleshed out, but it needs to happen. Until it happens, some interpersonal drama would be nice to keep the story interesting and engaging alternatively actually weird mysterious stuff happening in the house, and a disappearing burrito room isn't enough.

Review as of v0.30
  4. 4.00 star(s)

tanstaafl

Version reviewed: v0.25 - Episode 2 Part 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overview
    A game with great promise. The renders are good. The story is clear and not rushed. The writing is actually above average for an adult VN, though it does meander a bit, which is somewhat expected in a game of this type. The LIs are sexy without being cookie cutter knock offs and they each have their distinct personalities that are each actually attractive without being overtly sexual in nature...so far.

The only cons so far is that there has been almost zero story progression (I.E. What is the show? Is there actually a mystery or is it just a Big Brother type show as it presents it self) and there are very few choices to be made. If it goes a few more updates as it has been this will turn into a kinetic novel instead of a VN with impactful choices. Which isn't a bad thing per se, but the tags would need to reflect that.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

evetaku

REVIEW Episode 2 Part 2
    i really like this game because you can put any different girls come from especially from asian korean and japanese, not really much game can give an asian character, so its really good.

1. its not really problem actually but yes the first impresion from every single character in starter the teks and the face is so different

2. need more interaction with player its mean with multiple choise when in dialog or plot twist or MC need decision when doing something or MC need more action or not when in some situation or anything, for example when MC and Maya in the libary and Maya has falling from the stair, maybe you can improve with interaction with player (1) hold Maya foot, (2) hold the stair for Maya (3) doing nothing or anything, i think you know what i mean. so the game is not flat.

im usually check some game is worth it to play and read in every single dialog or not with SKIP Unseen Text, because i got very bad experience when im read every single text and i got no one interaction with player. its like wasting my time, i called it SKIP GAME.

3. The MC figure 25 y.o looks old, MC more look older than me in 29 y.o, MC look like 45 year old. 25 y.o with status retire and have stable income i think must be have more cooller style.

so with the beatifull Graphic render, story telling is good, music bg is oke, animation its optional when sex scene or anything for aditional for more better (if you can make it), more important is MORE INTERACTION with Game Player.

and where you come from ? how did you know this plot and story ?

becuase i think familiar with asian dating show from Japanese or Korean or China with samiliar plot but in different story and without "sex" , in 1 month with 6 man vs 5 women find the love or in different show find love or money, maybe you find the show is Heart Signal from korean and China (reality show only find for love or couple in 1 month), Love Catcher from korean and China (reality show find love or money or diamon ring in 1 month, if love card x love card you get your partner as "love" and if love card x money card so where's choise money card they will be get money and love card didnt get anything, and money card x money card you didnt get anything), Somebody S1 S2 from korean (plot in all dancer and find in dancer partner in last show and love in 1 month), Terrace house from Japanese (reality show find an love but its so diffierent because the participant can request to out from the show and the show i think running for 3 month for 1 season, im forget it for this one because the show has ben stopped when the participant going to suicide when show still running)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

bratan88

All in all a very promising VN that I hope to see more of in the future.

Pros:
    • Good renders
    • Quality and novel story
    • Doesn't take itself too seriously while at the same time the humor doesn't feel forced
    • Diverse and (up to this point) adequatly well fleshed out LIs
    • LIs look and feel very diverse
    • Cute readhead
    Cons:
    • No animations
    • Still kinda short (but already some lewd scenes)
    • MC a little too passive for my taste, feels like every scene, lewd or not, is controlled by one of the girls - Personal Preference tho
    • A little too much internal dialogue for my taste - Again Personal Preference
    • Feels like the dev could have incorporated choices way more often
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Kalsan

I've been playing AVN for a long while but I've never seen this kind of plot used before (a reality show), if you think about it is obviously a good setting for AVN. You probably won't find a trepidant story but if you want a well written slow-life story this is for you.
    Being a reality show that is about meeting new people and finding love, the strong point of this AVN are the girls. I find all of the really cute with well distinguished personalities. Plus what can I tell you I'm a harem lover and the developer confirmed this game to be a harem soooooo big plus.
    I really can't wait to play more and I totally recommend this one!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

humanstickobserver

So far, so good! I'm looking forward to new updates.

I'm a big fan of the visuals. The girls are unique and all very pretty.

Each person in the house has an established personality, as well as obvious thought put into their back story.

The plot seems basic, but works well enough... until the realization that something else may be going on. But that additional mystery seems proportional to the game itself (in many other games that take on a mystery twist, the stakes, and twist itself, just don't feel like they fit. No such problem here, thus far).

It almost feels like a slow burn, until you realize how much time ACTUALLY has passed by the time you finish the current version. In all honesty, I'm quite the fan of how the dev is pacing things.

With the exception of the first (and unavoidable) sex scene in the very beginning (which is either there for titillation to draw us in, doing it's job better than the dream scenes too many games use, or part of the slowly developing mystery plot, or both) scenes neither feel too rushed, nor out of place.

My biggest issue is likely me just over thinking things: you're told sex is good for TV, so try to hook up with the girls. Now, I'm sure the girls realize that interpersonal drama and sex between contestants is good for reality TV ratings, but we aren't told... for the viewer, what do they see? Implications that people are having sex while editing cutaways show little? The sex itself, just edited or censored? Or full access to everything that is happening? Because not one of the girls seems like the type who would want a sex tape floating around.
    I mean, a teacher, a CEO, and a just-turned-18 girl who is all bubbly, sweet innocence, all seem like the type who would find their lives too easily hurt or destroyed by countless hidden cameras capturing them in sexual moments, and broadcast for the world to see.
    Maybe we should handwave this away to adult-game logic. Maybe I'm overthinking it. Maybe they were told (even if the game doesn't tell us so) that while the audience has to be fed enough to tune in, modesty would be protected?
    I don't know. I wanted to voice my view on this bit, but in all honesty, it seems to effect the story and characters so little, at this time, that my gripe aside, I don't think this should count against the game. The reality TV setup works... gotta give a reason for all the sex to happen, right?

In the end, I'm happy to leave a review, even this early in the game's development, and say that I think we have a real gem in the works here, and I'd certainly recommend people give it a try.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5200641

Beautiful renders, awesome girls with unique personalities. The story is very original and was introduced in a well-paced way. I am looking forward to more updates. Diana is my favorite so far, but the dialogue with Vivian balanced my preferences (she is a cutie, despite her athletic body).
  10. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Fun plot, with a subtle hint that there is more to it than what it lets on. Exciting to see where it goes. The girls are lovely. Each with a unique personality and interests and goals. And each look very attractive. Very promising start. No animations but thats not a negative at all. Sounds are limited to background music, nothing to advanced or detailed wit SFX or anything. MC kind of looks generic but at least hes not grotesque looking.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Crowangel

This is the VN to go to if your looking for an enjoyable story with ROMANCE a possible-plenty..
    Set in a 'BIG BROTHER' (the reality tv show NOT the annoyingly repeated and sequeled VN series) type setting, The mc is both likeable and a nice guy for once.. While it may not be everyones taste to have such a thing, for those looking to read and get engrossed in a story that has some elements of mystery as well as a welcomed love story harem game then this is for you..
    If your looking for something with ntr or anything along those lines then this isn't for you.. If you like games like Sunshine Love.. then you might take a liking to this..
    Story is currently at Day2 as of this review so i'm looking forward to seeing what comes in the future.. set over a 30 day gameshow/reality tv show setting, there is still plenty of days in the game schedule to fill with more of the laughs, romance and fun that has already been on show.. pun intended..
  12. 5.00 star(s)

silversurfer1

Review as of v0.25 (Episode 2 Part 2)

I like it, looking forward to more. The first part was quite linear with very few choices of consequence. Episode 2 seemed to have more choices so I'd chalk it up to the first part being more of an intro. It's very rare I am interested in the world/story of an adult game but I'm intrigued by the premise here. I hope there is some more mystery to it as is hinted.

The girls are all good although I wouldn't necessarily say great at this point. We haven't really got to know them that well yet. I would also say they are just a little on the "samey" side. They aren't super distinctive from one another in my opinion (especially visually). Not to the point of needing to be fixed, just could have been a touch better. But I'm definitely looking forward to spending more time with all of them so overall a definite positive.

The dialog could be a bit snappier. There were a few spots where I found myself thinking "you've made this point already". Overall the pace in Episode 2 was much improved in my opinion so I don't want to be too harsh.

The sex scenes seem to be getting better with each one. Honestly the first one I had forgotten about until writing the review. It's sort of out of the blue and right near the beginning, not with any of the main love interests (at least not one of the ones in the house). The second is sort of short but very sweet and the third is quite good.

In conclusion, I'd recommend this for someone looking for an interesting story and likable girls to romance (not so much if you're looking for super kinky/dirty/explicit sex scenes, just my 2 cents). I would also consider it early in development as of this review (v0.25) so not tons of content; not many answers about the story and not a ton of interaction with most of the girls yet but there is a lot to look forward to.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Downbadguy95

Never thought I would get to play the adult game version of the reality dating shows I used to watch which were my guilty pleasure lol. But seriously talking this game is nothing like those as it's just the setup and the concept that's the same. It needs way more drama and crazy contestants for that lol. Well what can I say, the story is really good so far(kind of a slow burner) and character models are incredibly beautiful. There is only one sex scene rn as it doesn't have that much content but it sure has some great potential.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

SlideweenTV

Version played: Ep 2, Part 1

Firstly, beautiful and crystal clear render (just how I like them) and the story is realistically different. I have played many other games but so far this 1 is the only 1 with a different premise .

Secondly, the girls are very pretty and since I am from SEA region, I want to thank the dev for including the Korean and japan female characters. Although Evelyn is my favorite for now since my taste is the mature woman type.

Thirdly, the reason I give only 4 stars for now is because I hope the sex scenes can be more polished in the future. The scenes available rite now kinda mundane - like just a few different renders and a few sentences and its over. Perhaps the dev can include like a gif-ish motion for the renders and some screen effects or sfx when a character climax?

Overall I think the dev did a great job for the start and I am likely to check this out again in the future.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Kaasje404

Man have I fallen in love with this game. The storyline is very unique and not that unrealistic actually. While playing, you don't notice that a show is being made which is quite odd, but it doesn't really affect the story at all.

The ladies in the game are very nice and are very well made. The MC is just a good fellow trying to make new contacts after having little contact for the past 2 years. Considering Covid, maybe many can relate to this.

The graphics in general are just very good and the conversations are really fun. I didn't want to skip anything and have read everything, which is quite unusual for me. Maya is also very nicely made, she is a bit naive but not overly so. She still comes across as mature, some games fail very hard in finding the balance between naive and mature.

All in all what a game, I have not even finished playing but I had to give this one five stars before I forget. So go play it quickly, because this game deserves way more attention.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

yustisia05

Great game fr.

I love it, rendering is outstanding and HD. Model is also great, Evelyn is my fav. Story? It's amazing, could use more genre if possible. I'll add this game to one of my favorite and waiting for another update. Great job to the developer
  17. 5.00 star(s)

PPLayer

quite intriguing story, great renders and of course a variety of awesome females ... each one of them unique in they own way. With the harem tag it´s already in my top games to be watched.
    I enjoyed very much to play this game and I looking forward for the next update.

9.5/10 from my side
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Good start. Good renders and model. Story plot seems interesting. Liked all the models they are gorgeous. Dev you did a good work creating Evelyn she seems aged and elegant at the same time. There is a lot to read. Well if you are for a quick fap. You will feel disappointed. This version is basically a intro. Introducing all the characters and gave little information about their back ground. There is some lewd scene in the game. Writing is good too.

Overall I enjoyed the game. Keep up the good work dev. Looking forward to next updates

:coffee:
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

2.5 points for the renders and the characters that look above good, and 0.5 roundup for the writing that gives enough info but being concise. (still not perfect but I encountered outrageus things as of late)

As for the rest of aspects in this Ep1:
    The complimentary lewd scene at the begining is decent, but it could be better if you are picky, I sure am.
    The chosen partner for the first day is the redhead but the sex partner (out of nowhere) the dev asigned for this update is with the old lady, which in my opinion is the one that looks worst of all the girls. I rejected her.
    Update ends there, the game is way too short.
    The characters are imposible to rate, there are 3 so far and not much to say about them apart from their looks (clothed looks).
  20. 3.00 star(s)

Gagge89

PRO:
    - Very nice game and studied in graphics, few choices to make that still lead to the scenes

CONS:
    - too many dialogues, too long and too short scenes (between one sex scene and another almost 1800 texts pass and then the scene lasts yes and no 100 texts with 10-12 different images between them too few sex images and too many the images of the dialogues)
    - few pictures of the details of the sex scene

Having said that, I hope that he will continue modifying these aspects that would otherwise make him lose points