VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Yes, but you can also choose not to get sexually involved with any of the main girls you don’t like (meaning you can have a sexual relationship with all 6 of them, or just 1, or any combination).
Thats one of me fav things i´m looking to be in a game

eh spoke too soon katherine is forced not by choice

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Fun update but to bang evelyn again? I dont mind but still. Mystery is picking up but the MC really needs to explore the house and this mystery room especially how curious he is about the show and willing to investigate he is, its odd he just sort of sits around all the time.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
eh spoke too soon katherine is forced not by choice
What do you mean?
Yes, the trip to the beach is forced but you can reject her if you don't want to have sex with her.
So far you can reject all sexual interactions (the Ladies I'm interested in have no sexual interactions yet.^^).

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
What do you mean?
Yes, the trip to the beach is forced but you can reject her if you don't want to have sex with her.
So far you can reject all sexual interactions (the Ladies I'm interested in have no sexual interactions yet.^^).
at the start the office bj

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Ups, I totally forgot that one, my bad.
Yeah, I'm also not a fan of forced sexual interactions and relationships but things happen in VN's... ^^

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
I really love korean models in these 3d games. Fucking Da-eun is hopefully coming soon. Also please add animations or use the repeating 2-3 pics method. Good luck.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Are the scenes animated?
Not so far. Fairly new developer working on his skills. I think he also mentioned something about hardware limitations in the first ten pages somewhere. He's indicated he'd like to add them in later chapters, as I recall. Just do a search on his name within the thread and you'll find where he talks about it.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Tune in to the Show [v0.30] Unofficial Android Port + Galery/WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 223mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Brand new Dev - they have to walk before they can run.
And honestly, with most games the animations are more of a negative than a positive anyway. Unless the dev has really mastered smooth and well-posed animations, they usually just wind up looking janky and crap.

I'd much rather see a game with static pictures that are well-designed than someone trying to force in animations just for the sake of it.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes