VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
They are all gorgeous... I don't know how Robert does it but from the 18 year old to the MILF... all his girls are just :love:
Agree, but she's my favorite because she's a teacher...

And the first book I wrote was about a guy who have a relationship with his teacher.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Agree, but she's my favorite because she's a teacher...

And the first book I wrote was about a guy who have a relationship with his teacher.
If that was Da-eun's case, there would be an arrest warrant for the dev from Australia.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
If that was Da-eun's case, there would be an arrest warrant for the dev from Australia.
Australia is a weird place... Just because they're close to Middle Earth, they think that fiction = reality.

And yep, that was a shitty joke.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I feel like the only problem I have with the look of the show are the breasts of some of the girls. Vivian in particular seems weird. Someone who exercises as much as her would have a much more toned chest and probably wouldn't suffer from what I can only call flattening of her breasts. Not that she's flat, but they are. Which happens to someone whose breasts are drooping too much. I feel like she should have a much firmer bust line (more similar to Katherine).

I also feel like some....remodeling should have been done to her and Dae-un when in clothes to make them appear more "controlled".

The first chapter we barely see Dae-un below her upper chest, so by the time I got to the second and she was in that pink shirt, her chest was a shock. But what was more surprising was the type of shirt she was wearing with no evidence of a bra holding them up. Then Vivian's massage scene, wearing a bra, and they were still hanging as low as they would without it. The Dev shouldn't be afraid of making two separate models for larger breasted characters. One where gravity in play, one where it isn't. So that you can give the illusion of wearing a supportive garment like that.

In real life I like to call it "The lie all women tell." Flat women wear padded bras to look bigger, women with large but sagging tits wear push ups to look like their breasts are round. When your models are wearing clothes they should look like they look realistically different to what they look like naked, especially anyone with chest issues to one respect or the other.

Seeing Vivian in a sports bra in Day 4 also seems off, since they're still hanging lower even though most women pull their breasts up so they're compressed by the bra when exercising.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
As for NTR, I read that other guys can't get romantically involved with the characters, but they can get sexually involved with other guys in the game?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
As for NTR, I read that other guys can't get romantically involved with the characters, but they can get sexually involved with other guys in the game?
This game only has two male characters, though; you and Richard. And as revealed during introductions, Richard was involved in an accident a year prior to the show, where he lost his private parts, and turned asexual (in the accident, a piece of glass damaged a part of his brain that deals with sexuality), so there's no romantic or sexual competition there. Basically, you have all the girls/women to yourself.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
While the game visually is beautiful, there is no meat in the story and it drags a lot.

I might play it again when it is fully completed. :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
While the game visually is beautiful, there is no meat in the story and it drags a lot.
The story so far is a mystery, and for the moment it's focusing largely but not entirely on the characters at the mystery is happening to and around. It's only up to episode 5, give it time to get things properly up and running.

Reactions: AnonW123
3.90 star(s) 54 Votes