VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
There's no PC verision in any of the links, only MAC and bugfix. am i the only one unable to find the pc version?
well i clicked on the mega link from your post and it gives option of mac or PC with the bugfix ... so i dunno what to tell you, its the whole download with the bugfix already included.

Reactions: Bill Temple

Benares

May 12, 2017
well i clicked on the mega link from your post and it gives option of mac or PC with the bugfix ... so i dunno what to tell you, its the whole download with the bugfix already included.
Yup my bad, i need to take a reading class before posting. i made an ass of myself :D
TY

Reactions: Bill Temple

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i saw this game awhile ago and thought .. yeah know what this looks familiar .. turns out i've played this the whole time .. damn i hate getting old ... :LOL:
anyways .. awesome update ... had to restart a new game .. i mean damn honestly i forgot what the game was about :LOL:
then thought oh yeah i remember this :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i saw this game awhile ago and thought .. yeah know what this looks familiar .. turns out i've played this the whole time .. damn i hate getting old ... :LOL:
anyways .. awesome update ... had to restart a new game .. i mean damn honestly i forgot what the game was about :LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Why I keep a list of what I've played (and have disregarded) aside from keeping all the games that I'm currently following.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
question is everyone on birth control?
Maybe? It's hard to say for sure, but as far as I remember in each scene I've encountered, each LI has either said nothing about it, or said it's "safe" to cum inside during their first sex scene (this was only mentioned in the last scene of this update, actually).

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
*motseer and ImperialD standing on the sidewalk; looking up...*

ImperialD: "Is that the sky up there?"

motseer: "Dunno... I'm new here."

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Love the story and renders are not bad. Only issue is there i wayyyy too much dialogue during the sexy scenes.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I'll be honest, I didn't remember Katherine saying anything about making the girls pregnant, so I double-checked, and I can't find anything like that in the dialogue. But, to answer the question - no, pregnancy won't be a feature in this game.

EDIT: I mean, I answered this question already after one of the first releases here - https://f95zone.to/threads/tune-in-to-the-show-ep-5-p1-robertdeadth.108168/post-8144596 Like I explained there, the game ends after 30 days - not exactly enough time for any pregnancy content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is unacceptable.
There is only 1 thing i wanted most in this game, to have lots of babies with Da-eun but you denied me even that.
How incredibly cruel of you dev.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Not to be rude or anything, but not having the choice at the start to play as female was a missed opportunity.
vanilla harems are ok but get bland, hopefully, more genres/kinks get introduced for next season.
So that whole "the dev should follow his vision" thing is only used when its fucking convenient, typical. This site is full of fucking hypocrites.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Tune in to the Show [Ep.5-P2] Unofficial Android Port + JGNeon's WT Mod

- 410mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: jeffrynud

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Very entertaining game, love the renders, the animations could be better, and all the characters are delightful, HOWEVER, this is a TV Show, where is the drama? you are telling me that 6 women who are pursuing the same man, are not having any friction? I understand that they all are into the harem kink, but still, the fact that there isn't a dominant woman doesn't sit right with me, I know that it is early, I think only 7 days out of the 30, but I really hope the dev can turn this game in a true tv show, add some cursing, some fighting between any girl.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
So after playing this there is one thing that is bugging me.

Any insight on this would be appreciated and i am aware of the dev. notes contents but i don't want to avoid or reject any LIs based on conjecture.
Well in any case, good luck to you dev.

Jan 28, 2019
Not to jinx anything, but in doing a search, I was mildly surprised I didn't find any evidence of the "Incest Everywhere Brigade," asking for a patch.
I'm usually in the "incest is wincest" sphere, because the forbidden nature of it makes it all the more appealing.... in fiction.
However, it's never a deal breaker for me. I play games without it (like this one) that I think are magnificent, and not only do not need incest to make their content enjoyable, but often find myself feeling that, were it shoehorned in, it would be to the detriment of the game.

As an "incest fan," I genuinely believe that games that don't include it shouldn't feel compelled to (unless it could fit in without harming the existing story), and that other fans should think twice about skipping a game or not supporting a dev, just because our precious tag for incest isn't included.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not to jinx anything, but in doing a search, I was mildly surprised I didn't find any evidence of the "Incest Everywhere Brigade," asking for a patch.
There is no such thing and you know it...
Either the dev or someone with interest makes a custom patch. That's how it works.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes