VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 6] [RobertDeadth]

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Please tell me this will have one of those "people sitting in front of the camera and saying private things". Having a girl go "Tonight, MC and girl X have a date. But she KNOWS and ALL OF THEM know that there ain't nobody who loves him more than ME. So, the girls and I, we're crashing the date".
I hate blueballs as much as the next guy but I think that can be hilarious :BootyTime: :ROFLMAO:

whf

Nov 9, 2017
I don't like Maya from the beginning. Little starstruck kid with no self-respect.

"How old are you?"
"25"
"You look good for your age."

Yeah, because I'm fucking 25!
What does it even mean in this instance? That I look like 14 years old kid, or that I look more mature, not anymore like some young cocksucker?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I don't like Maya from the beginning. Little starstruck kid with no self-respect.

"How old are you?"
"25"

What does it even mean in this instance? That I look like 14 years old kid, or that I look more mature, not anymore like some young cocksucker?
She obviously didn't mean anything bad by that, she was just nervous. People sometimes say stupid stuff when they're nervous. I think Maya is cute and i never got the impression that she has no self-respect.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
She obviously didn't mean anything bad by that, she was just nervous. People sometimes say stupid stuff when they're nervous. I think Maya is cute and i never got the impression that she has no self-respect.
People that get starstruck have no self-respect in my opinion. That's how I meant it. I got that she was nervous after that, still, pretty weird to say something like that. Hell, even asking about age the first thing you ask is weird. Maybe not if you try to date someone who looks a bit too young, but otherwise it's a bit weird.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
People that get starstruck have no self-respect in my opinion. That's how I meant it. I got that she was nervous after that, still, pretty weird to say something like that. Hell, even asking about age the first thing you ask is weird. Maybe not if you try to date someone who looks a bit too young, but otherwise it's a bit weird.
Well, she is only 18. It's pretty normal for people to get starstruck at that age, i think. Maybe Maya just isn't your type and you'll prefer one of the more mature ladies, like Evelyn? Having a variety of LIs with different personalities is a good thing.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
People that lash out over imaginary characters obviously gain whatever little esteem they have by complaining to people that really don't care.

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
Lol, who the fuck comes with those stupid ideas for games?

"Let's test your endurance, so we have time to find a substitute if you fail." But that dickless dude is apparently irreplaceable. :D
Was here to comment on exactly same thing, such silly yet easily fixable concept.

maybe say the dickless guy is producer's pick? or investor? or some kind of line
that justify him to be irreplaceable?

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Vivian, the harem adviser and female leader of mc harem, better to recruit her as soon as possible in order to build the harem team. :p
All the girl in the game who has big boob seems to be saggy even they are wearing bra.:ROFLMAO:
As they are living in the same house a whole month, which means they cannot go out to buy things that they want without being noticed. Is that mean we have the possibility to creampie and knock them up as they don't carry condom or pills with them all the time and can't buy them from the shop easily?:love:
A great sex before a hard game match and after a tired shopping plus the lack of sleep, who think it is a good idea to do that?:LOL:
Isn't this kind of tv show usually have something like people talk in front of camera about their feeling? I sure it will make the game more interesting as we can know more about the girls and how they feel.
Moreover, all of them showing their bright side is not very interesting in the long term, showing some bad side of the girls even mc can make it more realistic I think.

Reactions: offset8

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Was here to comment on exactly same thing, such silly yet easily fixable concept.

maybe say the dickless guy is producer's pick? or investor? or some kind of line
that justify him to be irreplaceable?
Well, if you play through the content that is out now, you might notice that something weird seems to be going on with the show, as picked up by some of the characters already.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
there seems to be some mystery going on!? rooms change by themself, new rooms are there where was nothing before...mysteryyyy....so i believe this whole thing is maybe a magic karma thingy....i d k but there is something....isnt?! maybe mr.dickless is also some sort of magicalwatcher for our bosslady(witch) uhhhhhhhhhh....mystery:ROFLMAO::alien:....but i liked it so far...maybe more answers,why, why happens all the haremmagicshow-vooodooooo....to make a lil sens....is he some kind of malesuccubus (or last-son of a legendary but extinct race) ,who needs loveenergy....but hey did i say i like the vn...

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

whf

Nov 9, 2017
People that lash out over imaginary characters obviously gain whatever little esteem they have by complaining to people that really don't care.
First I don't complain about imaginary characters, but about the poor writing and thought put into in by the author, that imaginary character being the victim of it. Second I don't complain TO people, I don't give a fuck about any of you, I just write it down. Obviously there is no effect to my wiriting, nor do I have any ambition for it to have any. I despise this age of influencers and celebrities that kids get so easily starstruck about. I would actually feel bad if the author agreed with me and tried to change anything based on it. Still it doesn't prevent me from thinking they suck and using my freedom of speech to write here if I feel like it.

Reactions: Ursus4321

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018

"How old are you?"
"25"

Sorry, what do you even mean by starstruck? The MC isn't a celebrity to be starstruck about, Maya was just stressed but wanted to compliment the MC somehow, so she ended up saying something pretty silly. I feel like that's pretty understandable and I found it funny. Didn't expect for it to make anyone angry, but oh well.

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen the word "smile" used so many times in such a small number of words. Like, by the time the introductions were finished and MC went into the kitchen, it must have been used, what 70 times? And these facial expressions are rendered, so what's the point?

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
I don't think I've ever seen the word "smile" used so many times in such a small number of words. Like, by the time the introductions were finished and MC went into the kitchen, it must have been used, what 70 times? And these facial expressions are rendered, so what's the point?
Yes, that has been pointed out and improves from the 2nd Episode :)

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Sorry, what do you even mean by starstruck? The MC isn't a celebrity to be starstruck about, Maya was just stressed but wanted to compliment the MC somehow, so she ended up saying something pretty silly. I feel like that's pretty understandable and I found it funny. Didn't expect for it to make anyone angry, but oh well.
He's talking about her being a bit starstruck after meeting Katherine, I believe. Not sure why he has such a problem with her behaviour, though. She is cute and funny.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well, there are people on the left side of the IQ curve...

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes