VN Ren'Py Tune in to the Show [Ep. 7] [RobertDeadth]

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
And honestly, with most games the animations are more of a negative than a positive anyway. Unless the dev has really mastered smooth and well-posed animations, they usually just wind up looking janky and crap.

I'd much rather see a game with static pictures that are well-designed than someone trying to force in animations just for the sake of it.
Those that are really good with the statics can often do a form of animation by making subtle changes between slides.

I first noticed this when fast forwarding through alternate plays or replays. There's this one I saw recently where a girl is on table doing some modelling, then she turns, steps onto the chair behind and steps down to the floor with her hands in the air for balance. Moving through it on FFWD, it looks like she's doing a little spin and a cute little legkick while throwing up her hands - almost dancelike.

A smart dev can use this to his advantage by doing the subtle renders with three or four motions and slight changes between each; a smart player can play normal through the scene, then back it up and use the skip function to get an "animation" of the scene. Repeat the slides four or five times, and you get a decent little track.

Apr 29, 2021
Tune in to the Show [v0.30] Unofficial Android Port + Galery/WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 223mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Hmm for some reason it keeps crashing in my device, has anyone played through this port or is it like happening for all? Can't seem to find the error and other ports of different games are working just fine. Good work though, but for some reason I can't play it:(

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Some news - the game will be released on Steam in Early Access next year. The store page should be up sometime during the next few days. I'll post a link to it in the thread when it's up, please add it to your wishlists even if you aren't going to buy it, it'll help a lot :) And here's Maya in her Episode 3 Part 2 outfit:

3e509.png

PS It's very interesting to read the different theories about what could be going on in the game. I'm obviously not going to comment on how accurate/inaccurate they are, but they do make my day, keep them coming :p

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Some news - the game will be released on Steam in Early Access next year. The store page should be up sometime during the next few days. I'll post a link to it in the thread when it's up, please add it to your wishlists even if you aren't going to buy it, it'll help a lot :) And here's Maya in her Episode 3 Part 2 outfit:

View attachment 2134524

PS It's very interesting to read the different theories about what could be going on in the game. I'm obviously not going to comment on how accurate/inaccurate they are, but they do make my day, keep them coming :p
Good luck with Steam!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I am probably going to restart the game after we found out about the purpose of the show... Until then, I am not rejecting anyone

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I am probably going to restart the game after we found out about the purpose of the show... Until then, I am not rejecting anyone
In before "You yourself are the instigator of everything" à la Justine DLC from Amnesia: The Dark Descent :ROFLMAO:

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
been great so far been checking back in every few new versions since the very 1st and havent found a reason to complain even though some did over knit picky stuff, lowkey hoping katherine joins the harem for girl 7 by the end since we saved her career and was a "casanova" and "wooed" the ladies lol but dont spoil it if it does or not, definitely looking forward to how it plays out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RobertDeadth

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Only 700Mb? How much content is there? I usually only play games that is at least 1GB.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes