EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
8j4p8J.png

Overview:
The story takes place in a city infected by a zombie virus.
In order to avoid zombies, the heroine accidentally entered an underground secret biological laboratory and discovered a shocking secret. Since then, she has embarked on a journey to save mankind.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-04-03
Developer: Elzee - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24.0a SP Cracked
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

If the game asks you for a code use the code from the .txt file. Default is 100.

Please be careful with any leaked non cracked new version. It may be dangerous for your PC.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

ss-1.gif ss-2.gif ss-3.gif ss-4.gif ss-5.gif ss-6.gif ss-7.gif ss-8.gif ss-9.gif ss-10.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cracked and shared by JOHN_NUCLEAR

Please be careful with any leaked non cracked new version. It may be dangerous for your PC ,the dev has shown previously that they implement DMR that crashes the game and your pc (and could be dangerous to your PC), It seems like they got Patreon (not for the game though) and Itch back, so they won't probably implemented that kind of DRM anymore, but still, be cautious when downloading a non cracked version.

bro111

Dec 19, 2017

Please be careful with any leaked non cracked new version. It may be dangerous for your PC ,the dev has shown previously that they implement DMR that crashes the game and your pc (and could be dangerous to your PC), It seems like they got Patreon (not for the game though) and Itch back, so they won't probably implemented that kind of DRM anymore, but still, be cautious when downloading a non cracked version.
Thanks!!
....um some MEGA or PIXELDRAIN download will be great to see o_o

JOHN_NUCLEAR

Oct 23, 2017
JOHN_NUCLEAR (the person who cracked it) said it is playable on phones.
People in the previous thread reported being able to run the game on Joiplay before version 0.17, which is when I believe the developer began obfuscating the executable
Since this one is a completely clean exe Joiplay should be able to run it fine, ironically making it superior to the paid release

Catnippon

Jan 22, 2021

Ya im in the discord and every day there is som supporter havin their save file deleted an other stuff nasty lol

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Has anyone been able to make this work on a Mac with Wine or nw.js? If I'm correct, it's RPG Maker MZ (for which the nw.js trick does not work)

JOHN_NUCLEAR

Oct 23, 2017
Has anyone been able to make this work on a Mac with Wine or nw.js? If I'm correct, it's RPG Maker MZ (for which the nw.js trick does not work)
It is nw.js
the encrypted image files begin with RPGMV so that means it's MV, not MZ

Last edited:
Reactions: SCP 001

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
It is nw.js
dumb question, but which files should I copy into the nw.js app to make it work on a Mac?
iirc, with MV I can rename the www folder to app.nw, and then I can use the nw.js app to run the game on Mac, but this game doesn't have a www folder

JOHN_NUCLEAR

Oct 23, 2017
dumb question, but which files should I copy into the nw.js app to make it work on a Mac?
iirc, with MV I can rename the www folder to app.nw, and then I can use the nw.js app to run the game on Mac, but this game doesn't have a www folder
Try just giving it the entire game's folder as is, nw.js looks for a package.json file

Reactions: SCP 001
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes