Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
For anyone stuck at Belphet:
1. Use Dragon's breath of your shotgun, which takes 5% off his health bar for ~4/5 rounds (so ~20-25% of his total health).
2. Flashbangs only stun him 50% of the time for some reason.
3. Molotov cocktails only burn for 1 round (so 5% off his health bar in total)
Beat him with the agility boost from items used 1 flash, shotty crit boost slowing shot ability, dragonsbreath, slug shot followed by two buckshot. fairly easier to farm berries rather than the random cat encounter.

Reactions: SCP 001

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
I'm having this error trying to launch it on Windows. Any ideas on how to get around it?
It could be a result of an unpacking error what file extraction program are you using, I'd reccomend breezip the free version works fine. I never use my laptops standard file extractor as it often damages things while unpacking. Try a fresh install I'd suggest using gofiles as its more quicker and reliable well at least for me it is.

Reactions: SCP 001

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Play Endless Nightmare enough to beat Pyramid Head ("the manager"). He will drop the commissioner's wig which you can then give back to the commissioner the next time you meet him. Pyramid Head for me showed up in 140F (Edit: 100F in v.1.0.6) The commissioner gives the P90 SMG to you as a reward for returning his wig to him.

I'm probably missing a recipe or something, but in 1005 floors, I've not found any way to get more SMG ammo for the P90. All that drops from defeated enemies are ammo for the Glock, the AR, and the shotgun. Ammo for the Desert Eagle at least drops from repeatedly fighting the secret Licker enemy in Power Supply Station area, but I've not found a way for P90 ammo to drop. Yes, it uses its own ammo, named "submachine gun ammo", and uses assault rifle skills, but somehow the game doesn't seem to drop any ammo for the gun. From what I've seen, the merchants don't sell it, either. Maybe it's craftable, but when I checked my crafting list, submachine gun ammo isn't on it.
Hmm it's weird, it should work as the magnum, when u get the magnum they give u the recipe to craft the bullets. (Maybe its bugged? i will tell you if i find something about it) Btw then i have lucky there haha Pyramid showed for me at floor 20. Anyways ty for the info buddy.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I mean, its not a full save, outside of the endless nightmare scenes that are missing, looks like you are also missing optional scenes from the main areas and don't even have all the weapons so...
Yes, you're right. Do you know by any chance where these optional scenes can be found? Or do you mean game over scenes?

dellstone

Apr 25, 2018
When I load the game, it asks me a code and when I enter something game shuts down and sends me to dlsite page of the creator. How to fix?
1724586342226.png

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2021
Honestly the game seems good but that warning about the DRM protection is quite menacing, anyone here got their PC or phone bricked because of this or it's safe

MMKCJ

Aug 14, 2022
Tbh I am really dissapointed I played this game for few hours when it was only 0.24 version. I was expecting more from premiere than only one weapon, new level and 4 new enemies. This game was nearly finished in that state from what I see.

cromas9999

Feb 10, 2024
Tbh I am really dissapointed I played this game for few hours when it was only 0.24 version. I was expecting more from premiere than only one weapon, new level and 4 new enemies. This game was nearly finished in that state from what I see.
My second monitor would often break and I would have to restart my computer.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes