Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The problem at the moment is that they are making a fix for the Steam version and if you have the 18+ patch installed, something will break XD.
to be clear the steam version update destroys the 18+ patch XD

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
You get the magnum from the first level. It is in the random power switch room. You have to let the old man make her orgasm then you run it again until he turns into a licker from RE. Win the fight and he'll drop the magnum and the recipe for the bullets.
yeah i did have the guy lick the pussy but didn't orgasm i haven't encouter him anymore since

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
The problem at the moment is that they are making a fix for the Steam version and if you have the 18+ patch installed, something will break XD.
What does that mean? That Steam users will just have to reinstall the 18+ patch? Cause that's probably expected with how Steam overwrites stuff when updating. It's one of the reasons I hate buying adult games on Steam since having to download the complete game from elsewhere kind of defeats the point of Steam being convenient.

Astaryx

Jul 11, 2024
new update? Should I download this again and overwrite it with my current one? Since I downloaded the version 0.25.3a before this

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
new update? Should I download this again and overwrite it with my current one? Since I downloaded the version 0.25 something before this
Wait for them to fix things ("in the following days" the developer said on Steam), and hope someone will be kind enough to share that version hear.

ED: ...well shit, that's a big one. I meant here. Must be losing it... Hear, hear!

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Astaryx

hihihi345

Aug 11, 2024
Yeah, bugs kept popping up when I transferred the saved demo file into the full version for 1.05 (like I couldn't craft fat, and some texts were in Chinese). But version 1.06 seems to be way more stable even with the 18+ patch. There are still a small bug though, I sometimes have to resort to the keyboard when there's multiple enemies. The mouse wouldn't be able to click on the enemy

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
i have the 1.06 and it gave a steam fix that make the obtion broken.

no wonder because of the bug in 1.05 I have to turn it off, it's on XD
s soon as I go back it turns around again XD

ok567

Apr 3, 2018
For those that have trouble with Joiplay put this in the js folder in the game files and press replace
After doing this, I didnt run into the TypeError again, like this one:

Hmmm good thing I didn't overwrite it first, but what seems to be the problem?
View attachment 3968678
I also did this just, in case i run into the problem of other people.

black screen fix for joiplay just extract it to the game folder and disable downscale large bitmaps.
So far i could run the game in joiplay, but man.. is my phone lagging when running attack animation

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Here is the full save for 1.0.6 with completed battle simulator including enemies from endless nightmare.

Extract the file to the game folder and load file 2 to use it.
Just giving you the heads up, this is not a "full save" it's missing the licker opponent.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes