4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Hi. It's not physically possible to release a single update that contains all the routes and endings that Turning the Page will feature. v0.19.1 is not unfinished, the story is simply splitting into several routes. To complete everything at the same time, we would have to do a single update in about 10 months with all the choices and all the endings completed, an update containing 30+ CGs and something like 450k words or more. I think you can understand that is not possible.

As we also did with our last game, Turning the Page will have each route completed one at a time. This is how we work on our games, continuing 2/3/4 routes all at once would mean that each of them would see very little new content each month. Ultimately it would be bad for anyone, for us to work on it, and just as bad for the readers.

As for Sophie's hair color, the one you showed is obviously too saturated. Sophie's hair color is this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's possible that during the png extractions of the new sprite, some hue/saturation/luminosity or color balance layer was activated by mistake. I'll check this and version 0.20.0 will have the hair I just showed.
I'm not saying that all the paths should be added here and now, i'm saying that for me this is a minus because in my playground there is no access to the third scene in Sophia's perspective, and I want to play the game and not that the game is playing Me!

And as for her hairstyle, no offense, it’s disgusting!
She doesn't fit Sophia's body type at all! Sophia has a more round shape, this hairstyle makes her head(face) look smaller!
Her body type is not compatible with her hairstyle at all!

Last edited:

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I'm not saying that all the paths should be added here and now, i'm saying that for me this is a minus because in my playground there is no access to the third scene in Sophia's perspective, and I want to play the game and not that the game is playing me!

And as for her hairstyle, no offense, it’s disgusting!
She doesn't fit Sophia's body type at all! Sophia has a more round shape, this hairstyle makes her head(face) look smaller!
Thank you for your feedback. We like the hair and will keep it.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Dude. She doesn't change her looks to look better for you and regular people around. She did it to look better for Zach, who's asshole with bad taste. That's why she's going for "bimbo" options that look awful on most women in regular life, but perfectly highlight whores in clubs and at parties. Because she's a full-time Zach's whore now.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Dude. She doesn't change her looks to look better for you and regular people around. She did it to look better for Zach, who's asshole with bad taste. That's why she's going for "bimbo" options that look awful on most women in regular life, but perfectly highlight whores in clubs and at parties. Because she's a full-time Zach's whore now.
Bimbo with a bob cut like a boy, with red hair? Lol
If it followed the same logic then she should have had a different hairstyle!

Last edited:

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
I mean, I kind of agree. It's sexy that she makes the change for Zach, but also, I just think the hair looks good, even on women in real life.

Reactions: JevilVerum

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Bimbo with a bob cut like a boy, with red hair
There's a cheap red bob hair wig you can find in any sex shop all over the country that is quite popular amongst women as part of their "slutty" costumes. And it looks exactly like her hair now ;)

Reactions: Wizmoe

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
There's a cheap red bob hair wig you can find in any sex shop all over the country that is quite popular amongst women as part of their "slutty" costumes. And it looks exactly like her hair now ;)
You know, i thought that this was Zack’s type, that Amy suggested to SophiE, that maybe his ex-girlfriend, whom he really loved wore this, or his mother had such a hairstyle, but i didn’t think about the fact that Zack would come in to make SophiE look like a cheap whore!
You know, maybe you're right, but i still don't like this hairstyle.

It could have been shortened a little on the sides, leaving small horns. Yes, let it not be blonde, but it could be ash silver or bright black. If you wanted red, you could do red curls in combination with her natural hair color, which would not be so short, but would reach to the shoulders or have the same length, and in future updates, her horns began to grow again and become bigger, and from red curls they would become red horns!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Ah I'm sure now they will change it to suit your needs, great work.
I don’t need them to change anything to suit my taste, i express my opinion and judging by the reviews that were higher, most would vote for the old hairstyle than the new one if there was such an opportunity!
Well, you can continue to lick.., its your business/.

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
just expressing it across multiple days, nonstop.
From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I also think the brown hair looked better, especially after we grew attached to it over the last year and a half. I loved those little ears! But ur attitude makes you look like a complete tool. also if I had to guess this hairstyle will probably stay exclusive to this route. once the Amy threesome route is available i don't know if Sophie will want to make this change for zack. let the devs make the game they envisioned.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
most would vote for the old hairstyle than the new one if there was such an opportunity!
I hate new hairstyle but I wouldn't vote against it. I fully trust Azienda in their proven ability to make best choices and develop characters in their unique way to create an interesting and moving stories. Was new hair shocking? Yep. Do I hate em? Sure. But I clearly see why it was done and where we're going with that, so I just accept it, respect the creator's choice and is looking forward for what's happen next.

And in my opinion all your half-measures and weak propositions probably would not work for their story, because them will not scream "adultery" right into Felix and everyone's elese eyes as much as this fucking weird short red firetruck of hair does. So I'm just moving over, making popcorn and waiting for next update. And there always will be old CGs with cute look for everything else.

Reactions: Walter Victor

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
just expressing it across multiple days, nonstop.
From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I also think the brown hair looked better, especially after we grew attached to it over the last year and a half. I loved those little ears! But ur attitude makes you look like a complete tool. also if I had to guess this hairstyle will probably stay exclusive to this route. once the Amy threesome route is available i don't know if Sophie will want to make this change for zack. let the devs make the game they envisioned.
Who writes every day? :ROFLMAO: Lol
I haven't written here since last weekend! And is it so difficult for you to contact me directly when responding to my post, or are you such a sissy who created an account years ago, do you have a message limit of 10 messages per year?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I hate new hairstyle but I wouldn't vote against it. I fully trust Azienda in their proven ability to make best choices and develop characters in their unique way to create an interesting and moving stories. Was new hair shocking? Yep. Do I hate em? Sure. But I clearly see why it was done and where we're going with that, so I just accept it, respect the creator's choice and is looking forward for what's happen next.

And in my opinion all your half-measures and weak propositions probably would not work for their story, because them will not scream "adultery" right into Felix and everyone's elese eyes as much as this fucking weird short red firetruck of hair does. So I'm just moving over, making popcorn and waiting for next update. And there always will be old CGs with cute look for everything else.
Do you know this feeling, again from the very first words, that the devs are doing it on purpose so that we lose sympathy for Sophie? Because it really pushes you and if you continue to play the game, then interest in her as the main character fades away because of her appearance!

Reactions: CleanJebboy

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Going over over and over the same topic is not expressing opinion, its arguing. At least it is easy for the devs to tell apart feedback from attempts at manipulation.

If it wasn't clear from the very inception Sophie had those "cute features" so she can lose them as she undergoes corruption. Felix even states "those little owl horns I loved ... gone".

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
What is this game for?
It's about the plot of a romantic story?
No!
It's a novella for adults with, sex content created for arousal, in other words fup content!
Sophie's new hairstyle is anti-fup content!
I said All!

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes