4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017

Turning the Page [v0.21.0] Available and [v0.20.1] Public Release!

Hey everyone!
Hope you are having a good April and didn’t get fooled too hard by all the nonsense on the 1st. Just as last month, we are here on the 5th with a brand new update. So far, it has seemed as though the reception to our new release schedule is positive, and we are happy that you are enjoying it! We will be sticking with it for the foreseeable future, we think. That being said, we will continue to look at ways to improve our distribution throughout the rest of the game’s development and particularly going into our next game.

So, turning our attention back to this month, here is the latest version of the game:

Specifically, Turning the Page v0.21.0 contains the following:

• 2 New CGs:
-A new and illuminating perspective on a recent scene
-A brand new one
• 1 New Animation
• 17k Words
• 5 Additional SFX
We think you’ll really enjoy seeing “the other half” of the review lesson, as well as another spicy scene that you may or may not have seen a preview for
For those of you who don’t quite know what I’m talking about, go ahead and take a look at the previous update, now public, available right here:

Looking forward, as shocking as it is to say, we will be approaching our first ending sooner than later. It’s not quite here yet, but the fact that we are now having to ready ourselves for such a thing feels very strange considering how long we have been working on Sophie’s story. We have been with her for so long and seeing her approach one of her final forms (and one that is near and dear to our hearts, in a way), it feels like the culmination of a lot of our preparation is finally here… but not all of it.
There is still a lot of Turning the Page left to tell! All of those decisions you have been making over the course of the game weren’t for nothing, they all add up to something and as you have no doubt seen from last month’s release, there is another possible future in store for Sophie. One which is quite spicy and contains scenes that we think many of you have been excited about for quite a long time. We look forward to finally delivering them to you soon enough!
But for now, let’s enjoy Sophie’s fall into the clutches of her student/boyfriend, shall we?

Talk to you soon,
Azienda

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
So you're saying Felix route is interesting again? I like good corruption games but there isn't many of that genre without NTR.
And really liked the concept of only Sophie's view and seeing her getting corrupted.

I am not saying Felix is a good person. It's the impression Amy, Nate have on him And still trying to help Zack destroy his marriage!

I am not a native English speaker and sometimes it's hard to express everything in proper language.
:rolleyes:

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Do you understand the meaning of the word - good!?
Not everyone is as wise as you, so I guess I don't.

Obviously not, so your opinion is not Interesting!
I foolishly thought forum is a place where one can share their opinion. Didn't know it has to be interesting for you.
And I didn't post it as a reply to any of your previous messages so don't know why you got so offended by it.

:unsure:

Reactions: Zedas

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Not everyone is as wise as you, so I guess I don't.

I foolishly thought forum is a place where one can share their opinion. Didn't know it has to be interesting for you.
And I didn't post it as a reply to any of your previous messages so don't know why you got so offended by it.

:unsure:
What kind of opinion can you talk about if you only play Sophie’s perspective!
That's 50% of the game, the other 50% is Felix perspective whose you're missing! Those. your opinion is 50% - and for me, half-hearted opinions are not interesting!

The "good" word was addressed to another game in which you also scip the perspective of the male MC and for you all the endings for the female MC are Good!

You supposedly don’t understand English well, but you also don’t understand well what you’re writing about!

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
What kind of opinion can you talk about if you only play Sophie’s perspective!
No, I played Felix's route until Amy convinced him not to suspect Sophie. And then I felt he became too oblivious like in all the other games, so I stopped playing his route.
The "good" word was addressed to another game in which you also scip the perspective of the male MC and for you all the endings for the female MC are Good!
FMC Laura is Happy
I said 'Happy,' not 'good.' In another game post, I mentioned how the Womanizer Bull suddenly stops everything just to pursue the FMC, and someone said the FMC never gets a happy ending other than becoming a stripper or a hooker. But in 'NTR HomeStay,' there's a route where the Bull actually marries the FMC, and they live happily together.
And in APBLU
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So in most Laura-focused endings, it doesn't give me the impression that she is unhappy.
Nobody wants to hurt the good man Felix
This is where I only used the word 'good.' Until Sophie was fully committed to Zack, she always thought of him as a good husband. Amy thinks he is a good friend, Nate thinks he is a good man, and others think he is a good teacher. That's the point I was trying to make. Even with all his positive points, nobody is trying to help him; instead, they're doing the opposite. I know the game wouldn't progress otherwise, but most games don't give the MC a fighting chance. That's what I was saying.

Reactions: Autarchyolo

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
No, I played Felix's route until Amy convinced him not to suspect Sophie. And then I felt he became too oblivious like in all the other games, so I stopped playing his route.

I said 'Happy,' not 'good.' In another game post, I mentioned how the Womanizer Bull suddenly stops everything just to pursue the FMC, and someone said the FMC never gets a happy ending other than becoming a stripper or a hooker. But in 'NTR HomeStay,' there's a route where the Bull actually marries the FMC, and they live happily together.
And in APBLU
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So in most Laura-focused endings, it doesn't give me the impression that she is unhappy.

This is where I only used the word 'good.' Until Sophie was fully committed to Zack, she always thought of him as a good husband. Amy thinks he is a good friend, Nate thinks he is a good man, and others think he is a good teacher. That's the point I was trying to make. Even with all his positive points, nobody is trying to help him; instead, they're doing the opposite. I know the game wouldn't progress otherwise, but most games don't give the MC a fighting chance. That's what I was saying.

Sorry, but in the spoiler I think you have the wrong game, the characters Luca, Harry and Laura, are the characters of the game, "A promise that should not have been made", the characters of this game are, Felix, Sophia and Zack.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Regarding the last update, it catches my attention that Sophie still keeps saying that she loves Felix. I don't know if it is used as the last point of corruption that Sophie will suffer because otherwise there is not much reason, but of course it hasn't been like that for a while. I'm not saying that I feel a certain affection for the vovid, but telling Zack that in addition to him he also loves Felix seems strange to me at this point in the game.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
telling Zack that in addition to him he also loves Felix seems strange to me
Why tho? Can't she be polyamory? Not everyone is monogamous, some people are into swinging, unicorn hunting, threesomes and cuckoldry. That doesn't mean them don't have love and feelings for their spouses. It's just different for them.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Why tho? Can't she be polyamory? Not everyone is monogamous, some people are into swinging, unicorn hunting, threesomes and cuckoldry. That doesn't mean them don't have love and feelings for their spouses. It's just different for them.
Yes, I would understand that if she demonstrated it. But I don't see demonstrations of love as a couple towards Felix at the moment. In fact, fekix is not feeling well and she doesn't even notice it. I think that love was in a shared moment but currently I see that she is ready alone for Zack.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yes, I would understand that if she demonstrated it. But I don't see demonstrations of love as a couple towards Felix at the moment. In fact, fekix is not feeling well and she doesn't even notice it. I think that love was in a shared moment but currently I see that she is ready alone for Zack.
Late to the conversation, and frankly i am too lazy to read all the previous comments xD, but in my opinion that is what makes NTR different from cuckold, or at least the most important part of NTR, like the point is that the FMC feelings shift from her original loved one.

Is also why i hate BSS, to me is bullshit to call that ntr when it was purely onesided feelings from the MC towards the girl, some even go so far as using a loser MC liking a popular girl and then when she gets with someone or sleeps around treat it like NTR due to BSS.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
if she demonstrated it
Ain't the women's language of love the most complicated one? She may be demonstrating her love just by not dumping Felix, still living with him, sleeping with him in same bed and hiding her affair from him - overall by keeping things "as always" for him for some time.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Ain't the women's language of love the most complicated one? She may be demonstrating her love just by not dumping Felix, still living with him, sleeping with him in same bed and hiding her affair from him - overall by keeping things "as always" for him for some time.
That is not showing that you are in love. You may still have some affection as a friend as a person who shared something important, even for convenience so as not to cause a scandal that would cause problems with your work, but from there you have to stay in love is another topic.

For me it is the last step to complete Sophie's total corruption, which is why that "love" remains in the story with Felix even today.

Reactions: xcalibar4

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
That is not showing that you are in love. You may still have some affection as a friend as a person who shared something important, even for convenience so as not to cause a scandal that would cause problems with your work, but from there you have to stay in love is another topic.

For me it is the last step to complete Sophie's total corruption, which is why that "love" remains in the story with Felix even today.

Do any of you seriously think that Zack is in love with Sofia and takes her away from Felix, I'm playing dirty in every way for his perversion, then leave her.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes