4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
In my humble opinion, I believe that now we need to take the path in which Felix gets closer to the truth, to dig into Zack, this situation of Sophia and Zack has become a bit of a monologue, and also slightly repetitive.

Reactions: last dance

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
In my humble opinion, I believe that now we need to take the path in which Felix gets closer to the truth, to dig into Zack, this situation of Sophia and Zack has become a bit of a monologue, and also slightly repetitive.
Yeah, unless side characters get involved it feels like it's time for Felix to learn, try to fight back and realize there's nothing he can do about the situation. Sophie is gone, even if Zack left Sophie would never be Felix's again.

Reactions: tata19 and alex2372

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Yeah, unless side characters get involved it feels like it's time for Felix to learn, try to fight back and realize there's nothing he can do about the situation. Sophie is gone, even if Zack left Sophie would never be Felix's again.
He needs to release videos to the school board, police and put it on Adult websites. Complete career and life destruction.

Reactions: alex2372

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
Maybe they can also add Amy as a trio, but I'm doubtful about this, I think it's total corruption now, Zack's basic point was to become number one in Sophia's heart and mind, and now he is, that's why I believe that now there is a path to the truth, no about Amy joining them, nothing else was ever mentioned about the relationship, everything has always been centered on the couple, Zack wanted to belittle Felix, for what reason, I don't know now, therefore his only female target was Sophia.

alex2372

Jun 25, 2024
Now it remains only for us players to wait for the endings, but importantly, why all this, then Company amazes us all and makes it end in such a way that Zack is truly in love with Sophia...

Zerozerosenso

Aug 26, 2019
I think in the next update we'll see until Felix opens the door, obviously from Sophie pov (i hope in a sex scene) but no further, the drama will be all in 0.28. The sex scene in 0.27 cg's preview will fill the time gap between the blowjob car scene and the morning. So i think the game doesn't go beyond 0.30, otherwise there is a risk that it will become a bit repetitive.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So here is the ending. Felix finally catches Sophie and Zach. He's devastated. He finally goes to Sophie, "how could you do this to me, I thought we were happy." Sophie apologizes but realizes she just needed more, something Felix couldn't give her. She is in love with Zach and wants to be with him forever. Just then Zach walks up smiling. He says, "well, it's about time we all got together." Sophie hugs Zach and turns to Felix, "this is just the way it's going to be, she is madly in love with Zach and he is with her, they are going to be together from now on. She looks up to Zach who is just smiling at her. He finally says, "Well, not exactly Sophie. Let me ask you both a question do you remember a student by the name of Brad Smith? You both had him in your math class about 3 years ago." They both think about it and then say, "yes, he wasn't a very good student. I think he flunked out of school. We never heard from him again..Why do you ask?" Zach replies, "that was my older brother, after he flunked out because of you my parents threw him out of the house. He found himself out on the streets, got addicted to drugs and died of a drug overdose. All because you two didn't give him the support he needed. Now you will feel my pain. Sophie, I never cared about you, I just used you. I've recorded all of my sex sessions with you while we were on school grounds and sent them to the board of regents for the school. I'm sure you will be fired shortly. And Felix, let him give you some of the recordings of Sophie talking about how much better I am than you and how she doesn't love you anymore. And now that my work here is done, your marriage is destroyed, your careers are over and I'm just going to join the NBA make my millions and know that I avenged my brother." He then walks off laughing. Screen goes blank.

last dance

May 22, 2023
So here is the ending. Felix finally catches Sophie and Zach. He's devastated. He finally goes to Sophie, "how could you do this to me, I thought we were happy." Sophie apologizes but realizes she just needed more, something Felix couldn't give her. She is in love with Zach and wants to be with him forever. Just then Zach walks up smiling. He says, "well, it's about time we all got together." Sophie hugs Zach and turns to Felix, "this is just the way it's going to be, she is madly in love with Zach and he is with her, they are going to be together from now on. She looks up to Zach who is just smiling at her. He finally says, "Well, not exactly Sophie. Let me ask you both a question do you remember a student by the name of Brad Smith? You both had him in your math class about 3 years ago." They both think about it and then say, "yes, he wasn't a very good student. I think he flunked out of school. We never heard from him again..Why do you ask?" Zach replies, "that was my older brother, after he flunked out because of you my parents threw him out of the house. He found himself out on the streets, got addicted to drugs and died of a drug overdose. All because you two didn't give him the support he needed. Now you will feel my pain. Sophie, I never cared about you, I just used you. I've recorded all of my sex sessions with you while we were on school grounds and sent them to the board of regents for the school. I'm sure you will be fired shortly. And Felix, let him give you some of the recordings of Sophie talking about how much better I am than you and how she doesn't love you anymore. And now that my work here is done, your marriage is destroyed, your careers are over and I'm just going to join the NBA make my millions and know that I avenged my brother." He then walks off laughing. Screen goes blank.
yo is this real?

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
I would pay to avoid having such an ending in the game lol

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes