4.20 star(s) 60 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TurningThePage-0.26Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
I assume only the one route it still being updated?

I'll have to replay the whole game by the time they get around to the route i'm interested in so it's fresh in the mind. If i even notice when that happens or remember to, it's fallen so far off the radar. And if i do notice, even as a patron for some months, i'm probably too annoyed to want to do that for free, much less pay again. My interest in the game has been neglected. Why shouldn't i neglect the devs?

Quite a mistake doing it this one, which is why almost ever other dev is wise enough not to.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017

I'll have to replay the whole game by the time they get around to the route i'm interested in so it's fresh in the mind. If i even notice when that happens or remember to, it's fallen so far off the radar. And if i do notice, even as a patron for some months, i'm probably too annoyed to want to do that for free, much less pay again. My interest in the game has been neglected. Why shouldn't i neglect the devs?

Quite a mistake doing it this one, which is why almost ever other dev is wise enough not to.
I way prefer they finish one route at a time than continuing 3 or 4 all together with 5 new lines per route and half CG, that would be hell to follow :rolleyes:

Reactions: AD5 and Cedrog

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Turning the Page [v0.26.0 Patreon] [Azienda] - Compressed

Win/Linux [348 MB]
- - - -

Mac [333 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

boobthief

May 25, 2017

Choose the CHART option from the menu and select Sophie or Felix.

[SUPER SECRET SPOILER] Sophie is having a lot of the secks with the Zack and Felix can't figure it out - omg no way! [/SUPER SECRET SPOILER]

Next update: Felix accidentally trips, falls, rides Zack's dick to anal climax and says, "Gee, I think my bottom hurts now." Then Sophie bakes him a cake and the frosting says "I love the Zack dick for real heart emoji purple eggplant emoji heart emoji, you stupid bitch, Felix".

Then Felix says, "You know, I would be a more compelling character if I was excited by NTR and Sophie went turboslut but this romance game is boring. Also, my ass hurts and I don't know why."

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
She has fully embraced the corruption route. From taking a stand against giving Zack a free pass to handing him the answers to the test. Pathetic. The only question is whether he shares the answers with others and if it eventually gets out what she did. If that happens, here downfall will be even worse.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Imo Felix should nurse Zach kid while suspecting its not his but too afraid to dig and lose that little happiness he has. But I don't think its the ending for this route since Sophie wants to leave him.

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
This new Paige is obviously moved on, I just hope Felix gets his opportunity to get his own, paige and the principle are fired and the kid is kicked outta school letting Felix to go and get cucked by a new girl turned bitch.

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
This new Paige is obviously moved on, I just hope Felix gets his opportunity to get his own, paige and the principle are fired and the kid is kicked outta school letting Felix to go and get cucked by a new girl turned bitch.
what does paige do?

Lazlostrange

Mar 27, 2021
Up to a certain point in the story it was interesting to see how far Sophie could go, to see her degradation and how she resolved her own internal conflicts. I have to confess that the moments when her love for Felix fought against her growing infatuation (and love) for Zach were great.

But now... Now it's just cruelty, pure and simple. It's a bit hypocritical of me to say that after finding everything the game has presented interesting, all Sophie's perversity, her downfall and all the sex she's had with Zach so far. But I can't help putting myself in Felix's shoes, now I just want the game to be over, for him to find out absolutely everything and for him to go away and try to get on with his life

I don't even know what I want for Sophie anymore, I just want Felix to have at least a modicum of dignity at the end.

Sorry for the text, it's just that there's no fetish or preference that makes me not feel sorry for Félix

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes