4.10 star(s) 61 Votes

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
They are translated but in MTL with sugoi you need the game and then apply the translations on this page
Much appreciated danadana! This is the first time I'd heard about SVN.

Ok, so when it comes to getting the actual games, did you just buy them?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Much appreciated danadana! This is the first time I'd heard about SVN.

Ok, so when it comes to getting the actual games, did you just buy them?

You can buy them or download them from this page, that depends on you.All the games that SVN has translated are on this page

Reactions: clown48212

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I like redheads but that's a bit neon red isn't it?
I honestly think it just doesn't look very good against reddish/brownish backgrounds

If I had to name an issue with the new hairstyle, it'd be that I expected it to be a bit more neat, but I already find myself kinda liking it.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
People sure have strong preferences about hair. I personally prefer longer hair but is not like I don't find short haired women attractive. The important part is that she changed hair not what hair she changed to. It is refreshing it not your usual blonde. Tho I'm curious how she would look being long hair blonde.

Reactions: deathon

Argonath

May 19, 2017
it's not about how it looks, it's about what it means, amy pointed it out to sophie that zack prefers redheads earlier in a basketball game, so she painted her hair red, to please him, because she's his slut now, it's about sophie changing herself to look hotter in his eyes = corrupting herself, not what you fools think looks prettier lol

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
I find her hot as hell, I guess it's a matter of taste.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm so glad the dev didn't go for the blond look, I've seen that a billion times already.
Also her bikini doesn't even look fine, her tits lost their majesty they look awful in this.
Instead of a shit look we would've appreciated if there's a tattoo on her thigh or back.

Reactions: deathon

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
Nah, them were cute and kinda innocent, like in Loveless anime and such. It really worked, at least for me. Now she looks like a whore. #BRING_CAT_EARS_BACK!
Agreed, she looks innocent in her cat ears, by giving her this look anyone would think that her whore phase has begun and people will force dev to further make her do more gross things.

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
it's not about how it looks, it's about what it means, amy pointed it out to sophie that zack prefers redheads earlier in a basketball game, so she painted her hair red, to please him, because she's his slut now, it's about sophie changing herself to look hotter in his eyes = corrupting herself, not what you fools think looks prettier lol
it's not what Sofie is doing it's what dev is making her do, if dev prefer colouring her blonde then that would also be Sofie's choice, so your point doesn't make sense
At the end, he's here to make money, so it's natural he should do things which will attract more people to buy. Not what a mere character wants to do in the story.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Also her bikini doesn't even look fine, her tits lost their majesty they look awful in this.
Instead of a shit look we would've appreciated if there's a tattoo on her thigh or back.
We? "We" who? Who do you represent? There's one important thing to do when you express an opinion, and that is not to pass it off as everyone's. I like that bikini, so your "we" already fails its purpose. You and your message don't represent everyone. Same thing for me liking her look, it doesn't represent everyone either. What you can say is that you don't like that hair, and you don't like that bikini. And that is an opinion that deserves respect as much as any other, but calling something "shit" is definitely not the way.
Agreed, she looks innocent in her cat ears, by giving her this look anyone would think that her whore phase has begun and people will force dev to further make her do more gross things.
Yes, I'm sure no one here wants to see Sophie do gross things. God no! So outrageous! Let's hope she starts making makeup videos or writing a blog about the tastiest recipes. I don't know if you read the game, probably not, but it's obvious that her "innocent" phase is over and very obvious that her "slut" phase, like you call it, has begun. And taking away that innocence is exactly what netorare games do, especially type B games.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
taking away that innocence is exactly what netorare games do
But also them are about going back and forth. Female must make mistake, than be scared and terrible sorry about what happened and roll back. Then dive even deeper. And yet roll back as much as possible to keep the face of "good wife". This can work through most of the NTR story, until the latest stage of corruption. That's why losing cat-years and getting bimbo-look so early feels sudden. It scares cause it may mean that we're already losing our "comfort swing" stage and Sophie is fast-pacing downwards the corruption trope with no looking back. With this "whore" look the end is near, and from now there may be only degenerative talk and sex scenes with her.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes