4.10 star(s) 61 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Before I play this I have a question. Is this game choice or is it just reading. If it is choice is it one of those games that gives you choice but it doesn't change the story. You choosing a path is just a pat your head tactic.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Before I play this I have a question. Is this game choice or is it just reading. If it is choice is it one of those games that gives you choice but it doesn't change the story. You choosing a path is just a pat your head tactic.
Currently, the story is pretty much on rails. There isn't much of any deviation from it, you're just along for the ride. There are some choices with flags, but we don't know the long-term ramifications of those choices yet as they haven't come into play. And some don't seem to matter much at all (or choices are just ignored).

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
A majority of the game doesnt have big choices, we just entered a route split last month. Its not the kind of game where the player has a lot of control.

Basically really early on(update .04 i think) is a choice to avoid ntr and see the good, happy end. After that all the choices have small effects the story until you get to update .19. From there we have another route split, its unclear how many more there will be.

Reactions: Walter Victor

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
A majority of the game doesnt have big choices, we just entered a route split last month. Its not the kind of game where the player has a lot of control.

Basically really early on(update .04 i think) is a choice to avoid ntr and see the good, happy end. After that all the choices have small effects the story until you get to update .19. From there we have another route split, its unclear how many more there will be.
What's the route split for .19? Is it in Felix's or Sophie's POV?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
That wasn't the first day so leaking should not be a bother
I mean, of course it's a bother, but the devs have stated that it's not as big of a bother as leaking earlier, obviously.

Sort of like asking us to keep it in our pants at least this long (Game Access tier release).

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Felix's story is very flat and boring. It lacks spark and never comes.
And I don't mean that he learns the situation. There is simply a lack of scenes that make him go crazy. It's too silly.

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes