4.10 star(s) 61 Votes

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Is this typical blackmail ntr? Or is she cheating on her own will?
No blackmail. It's more of a quid pro quo situation. The FMC 'cheats' with the antagonist because doing so benefits her and her husband (The antagonist has indirect influence over their careers).

She does not take pleasure in what she does with the antagonist and merely sees it as a means to an end.

Of course, this being an NTR themed game, that will gradually change with time...

Edit: After thought.

Honestly, I'm a little wrong for saying 'no blackmail'. The antagonist is completely aware of the influence he has over the FMC and (occasionally) uses it when she doesn't give him what he wants. So it wouldn't be wrong to say she's kind of stuck between a rock and hard place.

Last edited:

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
No blackmail. It's more of a quid pro quo situation. The FMC 'cheats' with the antagonist because doing so benefits her and her husband (The antagonist has indirect influence over their careers).

She does not take pleasure in what she does with the antagonist and merely sees it as a means to an end.

Of course, this being an NTR themed game, that will gradually change with time...

Honestly, I'm a little wrong for saying 'no blackmail'. The antagonist is completely aware of the influence he has over the FMC and (occasionally) uses it when she doesn't give him what he wants. So it wouldn't be wrong to say she's kind of stuck between a rock and hard place.
At least so far we haven't seen that they're necessarily blackmailing, in that we don't know for sure they aren't being truthful. For example, they could actually be completely disinterested in school-work, and mostly disinterested in basketball. I personally find it unlikely that they're telling the truth. However, it's possible that they've been truthful, and as of now we can't be completely certain.

If they are being truthful, all they've said is that I'm going to do x, but if you want me not to you could provide incentive otherwise. Kind of blackmail, but not explicitly taking hostile action?

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Is the male protag in the game the husband or the student?
Husband.
At least so far we haven't seen that they're necessarily blackmailing, in that we don't know for sure they aren't being truthful. For example, they could actually be completely disinterested in school-work, and mostly disinterested in basketball. I personally find it unlikely that they're telling the truth. However, it's possible that they've been truthful, and as of now we can't be completely certain.

If they are being truthful, all they've said is that I'm going to do x, but if you want me not to you could provide incentive otherwise. Kind of blackmail, but not explicitly taking hostile action?
Who are "they"? Zack and... who else? You seem to be suggesting that he's working in a team. Also, "disinterested" means impartial, unbiased. Use "uninterested" to say that someone is not interested.

Also, I agree, Zack's character is somewhat ambiguous. He could be interpreted as honest and decent, albeit horny and lazy. Or as malicious. That's a testament to the writing being good. We, the players, are almost in the same situation as the MCs, not knowing quite what's up.

Last edited:

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I hate this so much. I can't begin to tell you how unappealing the sex scenes in this game are to me as a woman. "Coerced into bad sex" hits way too close to home.
How could it be written so as to be better (genuine question)? If the fem MC instantly openly enjoyed it, that would take away from the narrative. But I agree it could've been written in a way that would make it more plausible that she liked it without admitting it to herself. I was just hoping that was what we were gradually transitioning into.

Reactions: YaBoy

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I hate this so much. I can't begin to tell you how unappealing the sex scenes in this game are to me as a woman. "Coerced into bad sex" hits way too close to home.
Well, if you have the patience, you'll find that the story is gradually going to shift from "Coerced into bad sex" to "Coerced into really good sex" and then finally "Actively seeking out the good sex on her own initiative".

That's kind of the nature of the genre...

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Husband.

Who are "they"? Zack and... who else? You seem to be suggesting that he's working in a team. Also, "disinterested" means impartial, unbiased. Use "uninterested" to say that someone is not interested.

Also, I agree, Zack's character is somewhat ambiguous. He could be interpreted as honest and decent, albeit horny and lazy. Or as malicious. That's a testament to the writing being good. We, the players, are almost in the same situation as the MCs, not knowing quite what's up.
In English 'they' can be used to refer to a singular person. As in, "They opened the door."

Reactions: Ienjoysit123

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
In English 'they' can be used to refer to a singular person. As in, "They opened the door."
Not when what you're talking about is obviously a man, and it is an important point that it is a man. Obviously legibility then dictates that you specify that you're talking about a man as opposed to a group or some random, unknown woman/man. Similarly, instead of saying "the animal", as in "I fed the animal", people say "my dog", as in "I fed my dog".

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Not when what you're talking about is obviously a man, and it is an important point that it is a man. Obviously legibility then dictates that you specify that you're talking about a man as opposed to a group or some random, unknown woman/man. Similarly, instead of saying "the animal", as in "I fed the animal", people say "my dog", as in "I fed my dog".
No, you can always use they.

" Used to refer to the one previously mentioned or implied, especially as a substitute for generic he. "

If you're an english learner you shouldn't be debating it on a random forum :p

Ragajaga

Jan 28, 2022
View attachment 2249635

Overview:
For Felix and Sophie Page, two professors at Riverside College, things are going very well.
They have jobs they love, they are well respected and most importantly: they have each other. In fact,
their recent marriage has made it official.
Nothing could get between them... except maybe one of their students...​

Thread Updated: 202-01-30
Release Date: 2023-01-20
Developer: Azienda - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.0
Language: English
Other Games: Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening - My Mother Kyoko - NTR Fallen
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes:

Older saves may not work with v0.4.0, please use the Chart feature in the main menu to see the new content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Thanks Jack Raven for the links

View attachment 2254357 View attachment 2054016 View attachment 2054017 View attachment 2181689 View attachment 2054019 View attachment 2249496 View attachment 2254358 View attachment 2254359
Does thus have any animation?

XerxesM_

Aug 23, 2019
Not currently, sorry. However, starting in February we will be releasing one preview image per month to the public. This is in addition to the two WIP images that the "Exclusive Peek" patrons currently get each month, of course!
May I ask on what week will it be released for the public preview?

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017

Zack blackmails Sophia! Manipulation of his behavior in front of director Briks. This is exactly what blackmail is!
Yes, this is not "hard" blackmail, but it fits well into story - student life.

Reactions: Fyo and Adolfo
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes