4.10 star(s) 61 Votes

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
... I never thought about it that way. But, now that I am, I have to say that an ending like that would be fucking pottery! :D

Seeing this woman - who's had her ego sent into orbit by an absolute fuckboy who was just using her for fun - have a meltdown when reality comes back to bite her in the ass would be an amazing thing to see.

Then we could get an epilogue where a few years have passed but Sophie hasn't learned her lesson. She's still looking for her happy ending with fuckboy after fuckboy, telling herself that that's the only kind of man 'worthy of her', but she keeps getting pumped and dumped by guys who just tell her what she wants to hear so they can fuck her.

Then, one day, while scrolling through social media, one of her friends shares a post. It's an image of Felix with another woman. He's getting married again. And he looks happy.

Sophie would roll her and eyes and laugh, feeling sorry for the poor woman who's gotten herself stuck in a life with him. Then she'd open a dating app and start swiping, looking for her perfect match. Looking for her 'Zack'.

However, as time goes on and her search continues, she can't help but notice that fewer and fewer men are matching with her. Until, one day, the matches stop entirely as the interest these men once had in her is gone altogether...

This is now that ending that I am hoping for. :D
Tbh this end sounds top tier. I do have high hopes from this dev to pull of some really fucked up ends.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
... I never thought about it that way. But, now that I am, I have to say that an ending like that would be fucking pottery! :D

Seeing this woman - who's had her ego sent into orbit by an absolute fuckboy who was just using her for fun - have a meltdown when reality comes back to bite her in the ass would be an amazing thing to see.

Then we could get an epilogue where a few years have passed but Sophie hasn't learned her lesson. She's still looking for her happy ending with fuckboy after fuckboy, telling herself that that's the only kind of man 'worthy of her', but she keeps getting pumped and dumped by guys who just tell her what she wants to hear so they can fuck her.

Then, one day, while scrolling through social media, one of her friends shares a post. It's an image of Felix with another woman. He's getting married again. And he looks happy.

Sophie would roll her and eyes and laugh, feeling sorry for the poor woman who's gotten herself stuck in a life with him. Then she'd open a dating app and start swiping, looking for her perfect match. Looking for her 'Zack'.

However, as time goes on and her search continues, she can't help but notice that fewer and fewer men are matching with her. Until, one day, the matches stop entirely as the interest these men once had in her is gone altogether...

This is now that ending that I am hoping for. :D
We need your second fanfic ASAP :alien:

• Haha
Reactions: mzer0

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Felix needs to accept a job offer from a colleague at the conference and go to another city to change the situation. In Riverside nothing is holding him back! Only pain and loss...

Reactions: radical686

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
You know what...

I'd like to formally apologize for looking down at the people who keep asking to see BBC content.

I thought it couldn't get much worse than you guys, but I was wrong. Sorry :LOL:
we here on F95 are the Worst, home of Depravity at its best.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
You know what...

I'd like to formally apologize for looking down at the people who keep asking to see BBC content.

I thought it couldn't get much worse than you guys, but I was wrong. Sorry :LOL:
Ngl even i think Bbc is kinda cringe compared to harakiri

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
I read this in Azienda discord lol :ROFLMAO:

"How about this scenario Felix caught sophie red handed in the act he looses his mind at the moment attacks zack in a pathetic way zack being annoyed at him gives felix a one powerful slap/or shove him violently enough to end Felix life and now both panic once they find out felix is no more but they dont feel bad for him they just want to save their ass from police using zack connection he hides the murder and convince the authorities that they dont know what happened to felix sophie takes all felixs assets sells his house and move somewhere else with zack and she's pregnant with zack kid and zack finds a new toy to play and abandon sophie but she doesn't like this and fights with zack but zack uses all the evidence he has of felix's murder and threaten her that hell shift the blame on her and will snitch her to authorities which efficiently makes sophie go after zack" Lmao

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I read this in Azienda discord lol :ROFLMAO:

"How about this scenario Felix caught sophie red handed in the act he looses his mind at the moment attacks zack in a pathetic way zack being annoyed at him gives felix a one powerful slap/or shove him violently enough to end Felix life and now both panic once they find out felix is no more but they dont feel bad for him they just want to save their ass from police using zack connection he hides the murder and convince the authorities that they dont know what happened to felix sophie takes all felixs assets sells his house and move somewhere else with zack and she's pregnant with zack kid and zack finds a new toy to play and abandon sophie but she doesn't like this and fights with zack but zack uses all the evidence he has of felix's murder and threaten her that hell shift the blame on her and will snitch her to authorities which efficiently makes sophie go after zack" Lmao
:FacePalm:

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Hmm... Been a few updates. Might be too late to comment, but felt I had to say that I didn't like Sophie's change of hair - it looks a little meh. Maybe if her hair was longer, but it doesn't look as sexy/mature as her original hair style. The color change is fine, but not the style change.
Are you intending to go back and add more choices/minor route differences? I would prefer something like a new piercing or something if given the choice between that or the hair change. The dialogue and tricks needed to hide something like a nipple piercing would be hilarious and interesting, whereas the hair is a bit... ehh? Kind of just there after the change has been made.
I'm also hoping for more choices to make Sophie's fall more under the control of the player. Up to a certain point this game feels too kinetic novel at this point.

Don't get me wrong. The scenes are HOTTTTTT. The artwork is freaking amazing! Sophie and Zack are interesting characters, and Felix is... suitable for his role LOL. Amy is an incredibly interesting character, and I enjoy reading about how she is basically being torn in two different directions. But more interaction for my offhand to do would be nice. LOL.

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Nah its just death is the only solution for felix at this point he deserve it for being a wussy
Actually, suicide for Felix is not consistent with his character. Though he loves Sophie very much, she isn't his entire world. He has other options.

A more likely bad outcome for him is becoming like Brooks: a cynical, bitter, lonely, old man. (an outcome Brooks warned against).

Suicide is more likely for Sophie, especially if she loses everything: her career, her respectability, and Zack. It depends on how the Dev choose to portray Zack's reaction to her downfall. On the negative side, this isn't his first rodeo. He's broken up marriages before and targets married teachers. If he leaves as everything is crumbling around her, which he's done before (even alluding to this possible future for her the night she fucked him after coloring her hair red), that could be enough for her out of profound sorrow for everything she has lost .

That is not necessarily the bad end I see as most likely for her, however. A more likely dark end is she becomes a prostitute to make money, eventually gets hooked on drugs and alcohol to drown her pain and sorrow, and dies of a drug overdose similar to Dana Plato, the Different Strokes Actress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fyo

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Is this the only update for this version?
This one is "Felix's" update. There's like 3 scenes for Felix side, and this one for Sophie's side. Next one update will be "Sophie's" one, where you'll see her side of "balcony" and "gym" action, and prolly get one more scene for dessert.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes