4.10 star(s) 61 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I really look forward to a game that doesn't solely go for destroying the man. Good with destroying the marriage but most games aim to destroy the guy. Get that's apart of the genre but for once I would like the guy to walk away with some sort of his dignity.

Watershed

Apr 30, 2018
I think I would have enjoyed this more if I didn't start with Felix's route. 8 hours of barely any explicit content and him just being a complete fool who can't see what is happening in front of him. Or it seems like he does but then convinces himself he is being paranoid. Oh, is that my wife doing squats in front of Zach, who is conspicuously obscured from the waist down and she is not doing squats but just on her knees beneath him? Let me call out to them and ensure this charade can continue.

Curious what other people thought about his route. I assume Sofia's is better, but I did not really enjoy Felix's route at all. It's dragged out so long and nothing ever really happens. I guess you can tell stuff is happening, but you don't really get to enjoy any of it aside from a random photo here and there. I think it would help too if Felix had more of a reaction or took action in regards to just about anything happening. He is just way to passive in regards to everything happening.

Reactions: Qunone

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I think I would have enjoyed this more if I didn't start with Felix's route. 8 hours of barely any explicit content and him just being a complete fool who can't see what is happening in front of him. Or it seems like he does but then convinces himself he is being paranoid. Oh, is that my wife doing squats in front of Zach, who is conspicuously obscured from the waist down and she is not doing squats but just on her knees beneath him? Let me call out to them and ensure this charade can continue.

Curious what other people thought about his route. I assume Sofia's is better, but I did not really enjoy Felix's route at all. It's dragged out so long and nothing ever really happens. I guess you can tell stuff is happening, but you don't really get to enjoy any of it aside from a random photo here and there. I think it would help too if Felix had more of a reaction or took action in regards to just about anything happening. He is just way to passive in regards to everything happening.
Azienda team:
As you may have inferred from the slight delay, this update is longer than the ones we’ve been releasing lately. It also has content from both the Felix and Sophie POVs, so if you’ve been keeping up with the Felix story, we heavily suggest you read his first.

Reactions: Qunone and tata19

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
It must be the end of the route, right? I find it impossible to extend another chapter
Yes, this is the first ending, just two CG, but as stated by the dev, this is a very big update!

I predict that Felix, seeing how Zack fucks Sophie, lost consciousness, an animation scene of how Felix comes to his senses and Sophie, bent over him, fucks Zack, talking about what a weakling he is and how good Zack is! Well, then everything that follows from this - this will be a lovy-dovy ending for Sophie and Zack .
And if i'm right, i think it s@cks!

Last edited:

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Yes, this is the first ending, just two CG, but as stated by the dev, this is a very big update!

I predict that Felix, seeing how Zack fucks Sophie, lost consciousness, an animation scene of how Felix comes to his senses and Sophie, bent over him, fucks Zack, talking about what a weakling he is and how good Zack is! Well, then everything that follows from this - this will be a lovy-dovy ending for Sophie and Zack .
And if i'm right, i think it s@cks!
Hi. v0.27.0 is not the first ending.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
And how it was said in the car scene, painful. That scene was very hard. Sophie and Zack are already totally convinced that there is not much time and recognizing the end of the situation in addition to some reasons that explain a lot of what caused Sophie's change, said by herself.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I don’t consider the path at the beginning in which everyone lived happily ever after as an ending, because there is simply no content.
I’m not talking about that. What I mean is that v0.27.0 is not the end of this route. The other user asked if this is the end, and you said yes. I wanted to emphasize that this update doesn’t contain the last scenes of this route. Neither for Sophie nor for Felix, although yes, we are very close to the end.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I’m not talking about that. What I mean is that v0.27.0 is not the end of this route. The other user asked if this is the end, and you said yes. I wanted to emphasize that this update doesn’t contain the last scenes of this route. Neither for Sophie nor for Felix, although yes, we are very close to the end.
I thought that due to the delay and the fact that this update covers both perspectives, plus how you yourself wrote this big update but there is little CG in it, i logically assumed that this was the end.

Reactions: Qunone and Azienda

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Wow, you are evil, you need more pain for poor Felix.
I could think of an ending where Zack and Sophie planted a study scene to calm Felix down and be able to continue with their game at least until Zack's promotion. But I think it's not coming there :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Qunone and Azienda

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I thought that due to the delay and the fact that this update covers both perspectives, plus how you yourself wrote this big update but there is little CG in it, i logically assumed that this was the end.
Got it. The update doesn't have few CGs though. For the time it took us to make it, less than 20 days, it has a good amount of new art, variations, and animation.

Wow, you are evil, you need more pain for poor Felix.
I could think of an ending where Zack and Sophie planted a study scene to calm Felix down and be able to continue with their game at least until Zack's promotion. But I think it's not coming there :LOL:
Well, we want to give a satisfying ending for all the characters, so yes we need a few more scenes to show everything we want to show!

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
It's out.

And it's not just a Sophie release. Felix's perspective is included, too. So we get to find out what happens after he opens the door.

I think I'll wait this time. At least until the $10 teir.
:)
That door opened and they both Proved how pathetic of a man Felix is

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes