4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Exactly, I don't see it possible in this situation. Generally it is something agreed upon and here I don't see the possibility, especially because of the amount of time that Sophie has been lying to him for cheating, it shouldn't be a situation that Felix endures more than anything because when the time comes, Sophie will be closer to Zack than to him, talking about lovers. I think the relationship between Sophie and Felix, I already see it on her part as something more like the love of friends.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Exactly, I don't see it possible in this situation. Generally it is something agreed upon and here I don't see the possibility, especially because of the amount of time that Sophie has been lying to him for cheating, it shouldn't be a situation that Felix endures more than anything because when the time comes, Sophie will be closer to Zack than to him, talking about lovers. I think the relationship between Sophie and Felix, I already see it on her part as something more like the love of friends.
Have you played Azienda's previous games? If not, I recommend checking them out, but to summarize, Azienda's style is brutal towards the cuck. This is hardcore Netorare, Felix will lose everything and unlike Netorase, he won't enjoy a second of it.

Reactions: tata19
Feb 13, 2022
Have you played Azienda's previous games? If not, I recommend checking them out, but to summarize, Azienda's style is brutal towards the cuck. This is hardcore Netorare, Felix will lose everything and unlike Netorase, he won't enjoy a second of it.
Hello, could you send me a message to talk about games similar to those of Azienda?

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
This is my first. But well, here the issue that the husband is a good guy does not occur like in other cases where there is some point where one justifies the facts. Or maybe there is a prior agreement between the couple. Here I estimate that the NTR is going to give himself through the videos he receives from Zack or perhaps let him spy without Sophie getting suspicious but no more than that. If I believe as you say it will be painful.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
This is my first. But well, here the issue that the husband is a good guy does not occur like in other cases where there is some point where one justifies the facts. Or maybe there is a prior agreement between the couple. Here I estimate that the NTR is going to give himself through the videos he receives from Zack or perhaps let him spy without Sophie getting suspicious but no more than that. If I believe as you say it will be painful.
The fact that Felix is a good guy and did nothing wrong is essential to this style of NTR. It's like watching a tragedy occur, the innocent (Felix) suffer but there is nothing that can be done about it. Regarding a "agreement" between the couple, I would like to draw your attention once more to the fact that this is not a netorase game. Felix does not have a cuck fetish and he won't enjoy Sophie being with other men. Also, it's almost certain that he won't develop a cuck fetish, considering the developer's style.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
The fact that Felix is a good guy and did nothing wrong is essential to this style of NTR. It's like watching a tragedy occur, the innocent (Felix) suffer but there is nothing that can be done about it. Regarding a "agreement" between the couple, I would like to draw your attention once more to the fact that this is not a netorase game. Felix does not have a cuck fetish and he won't enjoy Sophie being with other men. Also, it's almost certain that he won't develop a cuck fetish, considering the developer's style.
I'm sure I haven't played any game with this style of NTR. I'm just saying that in others the cuckold accepts his state and even enjoys it. In this case, as you say, it doesn't seem like it's going to happen and in addition to that, presenting Felix as a good guy makes it more cruel to me than other cases I've played. I even find it difficult to play it

Reactions: NTR Sommelier

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I think you're talking about Netorase, which is essentially wife sharing, where the cuck likes it when this happens.

Netorase is for the weak. This is Netorare.
But there are games with the netorare tag where the cuckold knows and accepts it as part of his humiliation or that too in netorase. Sometimes it gets confused. Because then netrate would be something similar to cheating, right?

Last edited:

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
I've played a few games with this theme and none of them were or are so cruel. I clarify that I find it very good and that at the beginning there was some Felix's fault for getting too involved with the work but I have not seen the level with which Sophie deceives Felix in other games. In other cases the husband is humiliated in front of her but at least he shows himself as he is and the role that corresponds to him or he treats his wife with reluctance and she decides to look elsewhere. But this is not the case. She wants to justify herself all the time but she doesn't stop lying blatantly to his face, especially when you do both routes and she knows that Felix goes out of his way to do things right. The worst thing is that she knows it and still prefers to move on, pretending that one day it will end and deceiving herself that she still loves Felix as a husband, which she knows is not the case because every day she is more involved with Zack. The whole situation is very cruel. I don't know how the dev. I will handle the moment Felix discovers the situation but I don't see any other way other than a total breakup. I don't even see the possibility of NTR anymore because, like in other games, there was never a discussion about that topic between them. but well we'll see.
I dont expect his reaction to be nothing less than this lol
View attachment VID-20230930-WA0095.mp4

• Haha

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
But there are games with the netarate tag where the cuckold knows and accepts it as part of his humiliation or that too in netarase. Sometimes it gets confused. Because then netrate would be something similar to cheating, right?
This is because of the faulty tag system on f95. Basically:
Netori - games where MC steals the partners of others.

Netorase - games where MC has a fetish for having his partner being with others.

Netorare - games where the MC has his partner stolen without his consent/knowledge.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019

Netorase - games where MC has a fetish for having his partner being with others.

Netorare - games where the MC has his partner stolen without his consent/knowledge.
ohhh ok I've been cheated on some games :LOL: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: NTR Sommelier

tata19

Jul 22, 2019

A consultation that would be in this case where Zack can send videos to Felix, watch them but do not try to prevent meetings between Zack and Sophie just so that she feels good, because he thinks he cannot satisfy her sexually or so as not to cause the breakup or for whatever reason, all of course without Sophie knowing, in this case what would be considered netorare or netorase?

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
A consultation that would be in this case where Zack can send videos to Felix, watch them but do not try to prevent meetings between Zack and Sophie just so that she feels good, because he thinks he cannot satisfy her sexually or so as not to cause the breakup or for whatever reason, all of course without Sophie knowing, in this case what would be considered netorare or netorase?
In such scenario, where Felix knows and gives his consent it would be Netorase, even if Sophie didn't knew.

Dec 9, 2021
Curious to see how it all ends. I wouldn't be opposed to Zach totally using Sophia and then discarding her at the end. A broken woman with a ruined marriage. I could be into that.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Curious to see how it all ends. I wouldn't be opposed to Zach totally using Sophia and then discarding her at the end. A broken woman with a ruined marriage. I could be into that.
Honestly hoping this is one of the endings. I don't know why, but sometimes I like an NTR story that ends badly for everyone. Just pure tragedy all around; and the more dramatic it is, the better.

Reactions: Bringn_Da_Pain

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Well, that could be a possibility, in fact Zack has sent him videos of him with married women and let's remember that Felix, if they made his route, consulted a colleague from another school about certain behaviors of Zack. So it could be that he comes from the story and maybe if Felix discovers it in time he can save the couple.

Reactions: Bringn_Da_Pain
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes