• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Personally, I can't wait to see (more) lesbian and futa scenes in the game, especially if there's going to be stuff between different girls in the harem. Love harem scenarios where the girls in the harem want to fuck each other as much as they want to fuck the MC.

Fallen Branch

Mar 1, 2020
any feedback is quite welcome
I recommand against overarching alignement traquer. they are easy to be miss use in execussion (at this point, anything that can go wrong with being grey, I saw it happen) and tend to pegeonhole the player into having one option (and make choice they woudn't do otherwise). Plus, the incremental nature make for little pay back/anticipation. I would propose instead to go the Telltails way, where choice have an effect butterfly, or/and asking the player more or less discretly what he/she want.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Seeing mind control and monster girl, im already interested, but being a teaser I thought I could wait... But the next tag urination! ah man, now I have to check it out. I know, im a degenerate. Dont remind me

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
What the hell is this guy apologizing all the time. When he didnt do shit wrong. And now hes offering to cook dinner to make up. defuq

Is going to be one of these MCs huh.......

And I said no to dick girls, and im getting a dick girl waved in my face (gross). Not to mention shes already fucking his mum and the MCs too pussy to call her out on it Why didnt you seriously just give the MC a step father (mums now dating a demon or some shit) It make sense. Instead shes doing a bad job at hiding it. And they obviously kicked him out to do this secret relationship.

Last edited:

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
What the hell is this guy apologizing all the time. When he didnt do shit wrong. And now hes offering to cook dinner to make up. defuq

Is going to be one of these MCs huh.......

And I seaid no to dick girls, and im getting a dick girl waved in my face.
Good to know, thank you. Was wondering if I should play it or not, now I'm definitely leaning to not. I'm tired of that mc archetype.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Good to know, thank you. Was wondering if I should play it or not, now I'm definitely leaning to not. I'm tired of that mc archetype.
Just for some context

He basically got told at reception that his room is 31 and given the key. So he opens the door and walks in and find a girl dancing in her underwear, and is now apoligzing to her for walking in on her. Even tho its his room. Then offers to make dinner for her to make up for it. Im like bruh!!

Well thats part of it. Part with the mother is self explanatory.

Its not a good start <.<

Last edited:

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Just for some context

He basically got told at reception that his room is 31 and given the key. So he opens the door and walks in and find a girl dancing in her underwear, and is know apoligzing to her for walking in on her. Even tho its his room. Then offers to make dinner for her to make up for it. Im like bruh!!

Well thats part of it. Part with the mother is self explanatory.

Its not a good start <.<
Worse than I thought, though I'm not sure what I expected. I clicked on it due to the mind control tag, a concept I really enjoy (though seldom done right). Looking at the tag and images got me suspicious (mainly due to the inclusion of a mind control tag without maledom or corruption.). Reading this I'm happy for not downloading. If the game is not meant to be some femdom game, I can't understand why anybody would want to play some spineless character, yet many devs choose either that or an incredibly stupid mc.

EthMoon

Jun 29, 2017
I dig it. My only problem was the text being a little hard to read with the colors. Other that that I'm keeping my eyes on this one.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I find it funny how people are saying what type of character the MC is before any game progression and character development. Most people, including the ones in the thread would apologize to a woman they walk in on half naked, even if it wasn't their fault or done purposely, so that's a weird complaint. Not going to beat a dead horse with the mom scene since the dev has already addressed it, which I personally didn't have a problem with, but can be problematic for people who don't like such scenes.

This was a good amount of content in a trailer which rare, and really won me over. The girls are all very cute, especially Chloe the goblin roommate, the layout of the plot so far is really interesting and really want to see more. I am definitely interested in seeing what will happen with the MC after .

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Protip to the insecure haters: you don't need to go around giving facepalm reacts to people who actually like the game, and you don't need to shit up the thread with useless comments about how you think the MC is some spineless beta cuck or whatever other word salad you want to vomit out on your post.
Just move on! Play something else! Can I suggest some tags for you to search so you don't have to worry that two girls might fuck? Or have a dick?
1676097929959.png

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Worse than I thought, though I'm not sure what I expected. I clicked on it due to the mind control tag, a concept I really enjoy (though seldom done right). Looking at the tag and images got me suspicious (mainly due to the inclusion of a mind control tag without maledom or corruption.). Reading this I'm happy for not downloading. If the game is not meant to be some femdom game, I can't understand why anybody would want to play some spineless character, yet many devs choose either that or an incredibly stupid mc.
Yeah I was interested in the tag too. But from what revealed in the teaser. Was theres some underground organization who have a bone to pick with the current city law enforcement. And then did some parasitic spell that turned a captured law enforcement agent into one of their cult members. So looks like its going to be something the enemies uses?

So I doubt the MC will be doing any mind control it seems. Unless the book will bestow whim with mind control powers. But the prioty right now would be finding the MCs balls first. Cause even if he gets powers, hes mindset right now wont cut it.

I find it funny how people are saying what type of character the MC is before any game progression and character development. Most people, including the ones in the thread would apologize to a woman they walk in on half naked, even if it wasn't their fault or done purposely, so that's a weird complaint. Not going to beat a dead horse with the mom scene since the dev has already addressed it, which I personally didn't have a problem with, but can be problematic for people who don't like such scenes.
][/SPOILER].
Yeah., cause first impressions is not allowed in a teaser right. An impression the dev is trying to advertise his game.

A positive I would like to add about the game tho.
Seem you're allowed to do perverse actions in a few scenes. If the MC "could" build from this, it might make him less cringe from his first impression being balless.

But from this teaser, im not convinced if I will enjoy it, unless changes are made or the direction changes.
Urination scene was good tho, I got a laugh from it

Last edited:
Reactions: Rax7645

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Yeah., cause first impressions is not allowed in a teaser right. An impression the dev is trying to advertise his game.
Urination scene was good tho, I got a laugh from it
Of coure first impressions are important, but its not the full first release, however claiming this is how the MC is and will continue to be before even the full first release is just silly to me.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Protip to the insecure haters: you don't need to go around giving facepalm reacts to people who actually like the game, and you don't need to shit up the thread with useless comments about how you think the MC is some spineless beta cuck or whatever other word salad you want to vomit out on your post.
Just move on! Play something else! Can I suggest some tags for you to search so you don't have to worry that two girls might fuck? Or have a dick?
View attachment 2382389
It is absolutely unfair to react with a face palm emoji, but just how people are allowed to praise the game, people are allowed to criticize the game. It's good to see criticisms so people can avoid games they won't enjoy as tags are fairly useless at showing what the game will include. This game have several tags, but neither neotare nor lesbian is given. To be annoyed about a weak willed and apologetic protagonist is not useless, it warns people who don't want to play as one. Just as it's unfair to criticize people who like the game, it's unfair to criticize people who dislike the game.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes