VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Twins [v0.0.5] [incbr]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.0.5...

Originally Reviewed on 12/04/2017

This has got to be one of the worst visual novels I have ever read or watched... The English translation is very poor, and it goes so super fast through the story, that basically it is a very cliché sex romp between all the characters, quickly one after the other, with very little reason to do so other then they all find each other sexy and want to have sex...

The visuals are very subpar even though they did attempt at least some animation sequences, but even some of those are poor quality...

Don't get me wrong, they did attempt somewhat of a very tiny amount of actual underlining plot, but it was so poorly scripted that you have to really pay attention to know it even exists at all... It rushes from one sex scene to another, without giving you any real substance... Add to all that, the fadeouts happen at all the wrong moments... I couldn't even go through the whole thing, it was just that bad...

I would recommend passing this one by... This one definitely felt to me like it was either a test run, or something to make a quick buck...