VN Ren'Py Abandoned Twins [v0.0.5] [incbr]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tek

Nov 12, 2016
14961663317184005902.png

About this game:
The story of the game happens when "Harry" returns from Spain after 2 years and tries to resist the temptation that is his sister and his mother! Other characters will be introduced as the story unfolds!

Game Info:
Updated: July 14
Censorship: None
Version: v0.0.5
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre: Incest, Anal, Groping, Lesbian, Corruption, Voyeur, MM/F, M/FF, Visual Novel, 3D...

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Twins_v0.0.5a.exe" to start playing.

Download: - - - -

14961663317184005902.png 6434446716892281312.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
I actually laughed when i got to the end of this... this is hilariously short, it's basically just two people saying hello, then it's over...

People really need to make much more than this before putting it out there, why would anyone ever support this?

Reactions: MG_ and Cirro84

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated to v0.0.2.
WARNING!!!
Renders could really be improved.. they've got artifacts or fireflies in every picture.
There is a really brief masturbation scene. And a male sleeping nude scene.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
v0.0.3 out since march 8th.

Info on patreon:
Hello guys! I anticipated upgrading to version 0.0.3! In this new version, begins the plot that involves the twins, their choices will change the way of the game and define the final! Thanks!

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
v0.0.3 out since march 8th.

Info on patreon:
Hello guys! I anticipated upgrading to version 0.0.3! In this new version, begins the plot that involves the twins, their choices will change the way of the game and define the final! Thanks!
Thank you for telling us, I've updated the OP with the new link.

ps, is the warning still needed or ?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The quality and content of this one is still quite lacking for a 0.3 release, compared to others. At least the writing is good, it just hasn't got much content. If they keep going at this rate of versions, there will only be one sex scene by the time it gets to v1.0.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
It's still same. Kinda like watching through a snow storm filter.
The animated scenes (video) are really low quality, even lower than the rest, so there is a huge difference when the scene switches from image to video.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP. Had upload at 99%. Fixed OP. Went to grab upload and when switching to it, it said "server error" so I'm reupping it. DONE!!!
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dustellar

DONSERGIO

May 14, 2017
Just finished 0.04a and i'm rather pleased..it's a game with no pretention and a good storyline..it's true that some animations could be more vivid but en again who am I to Judge... My absolute favorit in Incest remains The Twist....

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well, it's okay.
Not super bad, but not good either. Doesn't feel like a complete waste of time, but leaves absolutely no impression behind either.
Story and characters are forgettable and basically your incest 101 stuff. Models and animations are okay, but not great.

Creator is obviously not a native english speaker, but you get what he means to say.
Sex scenes don't get build up and are just there for the sake of being there.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Well, it's okay.
Not super bad, but not good either. Doesn't feel like a complete waste of time, but leaves absolutely no impression behind either.
Story and characters are forgettable and basically your incest 101 stuff. Models and animations are okay, but not great.

Creator is obviously not a native english speaker, but you get what he means to say.
Sex scenes don't get build up and are just there for the sake of being there.
You summed it up pretty well, but I honestly think it's getting worse as we get further in, as all those flaws are further exposed.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah it's not too terrible.. but fireflies, fireflies everywhere. Rendering issues aside, I had a good laugh at some of the translation mistakes. The rendering errors and language issues drag it down a bit.

U

User_10739

Yikes I am having a seizure from the constantly blinking screen. And horrible translation & mistakes. The haircuts pretty much wrecked the game for me too.

ELLA:
Hi, I'm Emma.

(Yet another dev doesn't bother to play his game before releasing it...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jijjij
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote