VN Ren'Py Abandoned Twins [v0.0.5] [incbr]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
I had a look at this. Someone should try to rewrite most of his dialogs! The renders are really bad, he needs to work on his system for better results and use a few tricks like scene optimizer iray memory something or another, can't remember now. This project has a long way to go. On the other hand, it feels too much for me: 1st 2 days the guy gets tons of action with his mother?! 2 days?! No buildup, no remorse, no character depth. Meh!

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
He was pulling out all the stops, when it came to all us filthy cheaters. A "Read Only" file...Whatever shall we do? *clears read only*:I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.::I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.::I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.:

Reactions: setter6

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I'll upload another for you when I get back from work later this evening. Also quote or tad me if you request something of me, otherwise I might never see. I usually just upload and go. I don't follow every game I post cg for. Thanks......

Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
1)Using the "sleepy eye" fade effect between every image should be rethunk. That's typically only used when the MC is waking up or falling asleep, not constantly. Unless of course the MC has a medical eye twitch condition.

2) Delayed text requiring 10 clicks to finish a sentence. She doesn't look like William Shatner, so....why.... does......she talk.....like....him.

3) A thousand clicks to get through the text, but when it comes to images, blink and you missed 3. I'd rather have that click delay on images than text.

4) maybe try making the game in your native language first, and then someone might volunteer to translate. machine translation just doesn't work. The text says "he" many times when I think it's referring to a "she"

aside from these... and there might be other issues (i didn't sit through the entire demo)
It looks like there's some potential for this to get better in the future.

U

User_10739

Update was supposed to come out on Aug 24th. He was a week late on last release 2 months ago, now 3 wks late and his other game looks abandoned. Doesn't he realize that is why he is only getting $20 a month?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved) -

Last edited:
U

User_10739

No update since July 2017, no posts on his Patreon page since August 2017, labelled as abandoned.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I not see why disharmony at English tranductor. Most prestige English turnip was ever envisioned. (For the slow ones out there, that was a dig at the shitty English translations in this game).

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Man, EVERYTHING with this game is bad. Bad renders, bad programming, HORRIBLE dialogue, bad pacing. It's all just bad. the kind of game where even if it was free, you would still want a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
so it's not so much of a shame this one got abandoned.
thanks, anyway.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote