Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update – School swimsuits
1693783519237.png

Progress so far: 1 scene and a bit of the second. 16866 words and 36 pages of dialog.

This translating stuff is by far the worst thing of the whole dev circle. I've been at it for only a few days now and I'm already getting tired of it. The only satisfying thing about it is seeing the scenes somewhat come together in the engine.

Another thing I need to do is to find a few more music tracks for lewd scenes. I noticed in v0.6 already that using the same 2 tracks kind of gets old and as v0.7 has a lot more, I think a bit of variation is desperately needed. The only problem is that its kind of hard to find music fitting lewd scenes that doesn't sound cheap or that can be heard in a thousand other games or Youtube videos. But I guess that's part of it when trying to stick with license free stuff as much as possible.

Anyway, lets keep it short for a change. Here are a few pretty simple renders of all the Y school girls in the school swimsuit. I'm not really going to need the suit any time soon, but it basically was no effort whichI think is pretty good right now.

1693784124345.jpeg

1693784238989.png
1693784407963.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
If you people look closely on the first pic where she is pointing the whiteboard, you can see what the lesson really is all about and then you can see why she is wearing those heels. The important points are 4th and 6th point on the whiteboard. :p

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
If you people look closely on the first pic where she is pointing the whiteboard, you can see what the lesson really is all about and then you can see why she is wearing those heels. The important points are 4th and 6th point on the whiteboard. :p
Lmao, good catch. The 'high heels' thing is also funny because most of the girls in the pics are standing as if they werewearing high heels.

Last edited:

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Catherine might be curious to see what aden has below the belt, after selling the MC those condoms, and she might compaire the two. :LOL:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I think she'll also get jealous of Stephanie and mcs relationship. She wants to try out more with aden, but she wants aden to make the first move and he won't.
And it's becoming more and more clear to her how far steph and mc already are despite only being together for such a short time.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
I think Steph & Mrs. Clements might be part of the threesome in the school based on the previews & since Steph said Mrs. Clements is hot. Maybe one of them will just catch the MC having sex with the other one and masturbate.

Reactions: Mark17

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I think Steph & Mrs. Clements might be part of the threesome in the school based on the previews & since Steph said Mrs. Clements is hot. Maybe one of them will just catch the MC having sex with the other one and masturbate.
i hope have Mrs Clements blowjob scene :)

Reactions: Mark17
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes