Scheijian

Jun 30, 2023
just had a my first look at the measurements
i dont know...if i can believe this .. i mean for example Stephanie
with 146,9cm height and bra size of 60F... 60F means 165-168cm cup ... WTF ???

Who the fukk in their right mind came with these numbers ?

and dont get me startet with the average height of all the girls.
sporty Viktoria for example with 153,3 cm who is shown taller/same as the MC.. seriously ?

Ofc the numbers doesnt really matter buuuut cmoon if u put them into the game than do it at least in a proper way.
#immersion

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

Development update – Another MMD

I pretty much did nothing but mapping for the whole week again, but I'll spare you the rant this time around. Whats important is that I'm as good as done with the mall map with only a few details for the surrounding streets remaining. I would have gotten it done today but stuff got in the way. I'll be able to finish it tomorrow though.

Accordingly I'll do the bonus scene next week as well. All the writing for it is already done so I think I should be able to release it reasonably soon. After that I can finally start rendering the scenes for v0.8. My initial goal was to get the update done before Christmas but mapping took so long that this is going to be a really tough deadline to keep. I'll do my best but you know how these things go, even when I'm confident in my schedule.

Anyway, I didn't really want to do another MMD so soon but I had all hands full trying to get the map done and making these is fun, easy and most importantly, fast. Now that I can start rendering though there should be some actual teasers on their way pretty soon.
do you have a video?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
with 146,9cm height and bra size of 60F... 60F means 165-168cm cup ... WTF ???
Those are most likely cm when it comes to the cup size. So very slim and big boobs. Dont really know how accurate the actual number is, but I would say that Steph is very slim with really big boobs.

sporty Viktoria for example with 153,3 cm who is shown taller/same as the MC.. seriously ?
I mean, MC is small. You have to consider that he is not an Adult in the past where the story takes place. And most likely at an age where girls tend to be taller than boys. And given how most characters look, their body is already well developed for their age. (I also know such a woman personally. Back then she was taller than me, now she is a shortstack compared to me)

So it is indeed possible that Vicky is taller than MC. I mean, just compare MC to Mrs. Clements, who is a grown Adult. You see how small he is.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Damn, those animations look pretty smooth. Normally when you see non-sex animations done using honey select they look rather stiff and unnatural, but this looks pretty good.
None of the credit for that belongs to me, I just plugged the .vmd file in and hit the record button. The whole thing was maybe an hour of work (+16h of rendering).

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The new signatures are way better than the old one, but you should also report a ticket of the thread to add the links of both signature posts on the front page.(y)
And there is even a signature for leo! I wonder who would use him instead of the girls~ :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes