May 12, 2019
Tried the walkthrough mod on the High Quality version and it crashes a few screens after the starting scene. Standard version with walkthrough mod works perfectly fine. Just a note.

Apr 12, 2021
Tried the walkthrough mod on the High Quality version and it crashes a few screens after the starting scene. Standard version with walkthrough mod works perfectly fine. Just a note.

Im genuinely curious why you would even need a walktrough mod for this.
There are only 2 paths for one you pick the meany options for the others you pick the nice ones. And if youre not sure just check the stats added after a choice and it will tell you.

May 12, 2019
Im genuinely curious why you would even need a walktrough mod for this.
There are only 2 paths for one you pick the meany options for the others you pick the nice ones. And if youre not sure just check the stats added after a choice and it will tell you.
This is my first time playing the game I didn't know what to expect. And generally if I'm browsing games on F95 and I see a walkthrough mod available then I'll use it. But yeah more a question for the person who made the mod lol.

ogsilence

Nov 11, 2020
I see some complaining about the amount of update of the year(2 for a year) which is yeah but look at the entire game the amount of effort just visual alone are kind of perfectionist-ish?
If you look at many of the game on this site which use Honey Select model it seem very same for most who use the same model but this one look different than most given the amount extra effort BaiBai put into it.
It become the quality vs quantity which do you prefer? Me personally the quality

Apr 12, 2021
Lets stop shitting up the thread
The guy is advertising his own game in here, under the guise of forbidden fruit.
here is his copypasta, until the mods delet this bait.

Yo buddy.

It's a good sci-fi, mysterious harem game, with lots of monster girls like demon, Angel's, dragon, elf, and many more.
Please try it here's the link.
Here's some previews:-
View attachment 3924490 View attachment 3924491 View attachment 3924492 View attachment 3924493 View attachment 3924494 View attachment 3924495 View attachment 3924496 View attachment 3924497 View attachment 3924502 View attachment 3924499 View attachment 3924498

If you're on android then here's the latest version.

Btw MC is super badass.
Let me know if you face any problem.

greenguard

Jun 29, 2017
How does it make any sense to ban people for mentioning other games, but at the same time allow users to have banners of games under every one of their posts literally advertising their fetish wifefu games with links to the games in their banners?

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
I see some complaining about the amount of update of the year(2 for a year) which is yeah but look at the entire game the amount of effort just visual alone are kind of perfectionist-ish?
If you look at many of the game on this site which use Honey Select model it seem very same for most who use the same model but this one look different than most given the amount extra effort BaiBai put into it.
It become the quality vs quantity which do you prefer? Me personally the quality
To be fair, I'm all for quality and waiting patiently isn't a problem for me but 2 updates a year still is a bit too much, I think there need to be a good balance and a need to satisfy the people that gives their money to support every months. But well, let him cook.
Gotta say tho' maybe it would be more efficient for BaiBai to write the story in english from the start instead of translating after writing in his mother language (cuz it takes him what 2-3 weeks after being done?), I think his english is good enough and a lot of people in his server would be willing to proofread for free to ensure quality.

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes