ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
A Vacation Mode enabled
BaiBai has decided to take a break from September 08, 2024 till October 01, 2024, but you can subscribe anyway.
BaiBai has left this message for you:
Twisted Memories is still being worked on but weekly development updates as well as billing for ongoing subscriptions are paused until v0.9 has been released. Refer to the most recent public development update for more information.

It just makes no sense to me. Last update was in March, then you wait until September to SAY you are taking a break, but no update. That's five months, at least give us crumbs before extending your break lol. I'm not sure how long it takes to make a couple scenes, but I won't hesitate to pull my subscription if the next update is not proportionate to the amount of time we've waited. Really should've released what you had before the break. But besides all that, great game, please don't give up on one of the top 3 games out right now.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Either life happened or just some mild burn out. When projects depend on one person alone, this type of risk is high.
Just put your waiting hats on people.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
People are so quick to assume the worst, one setback isn't a sign of the end times. like I dont get it, this is the first time this dev has had any issues (that I know of) and there are plenty of people talking about how this is an indicator that he is gonna abandon the VN.
As PimbyBoink said, just put your waiting hats on, I am sure when October rolls around Baibai will post something to patreon

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
People are so quick to assume the worst, one setback isn't a sign of the end times. like I dont get it, this is the first time this dev has had any issues (that I know of) and there are plenty of people talking about how this is an indicator that he is gonna abandon the VN.
As PimbyBoink said, just put your waiting hats on, I am sure when October rolls around Baibai will post something to patreon
Yeah it's just a few months of hiatus that happens all the time in the manga world. you have to be patient and that's it.

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
Either life happened or just some mild burn out. When projects depend on one person alone, this type of risk is high.
Just put your waiting hats on people.
This is why I have a lot of respect for DPC since he makes BAD by himself. The dude is like a machine. He is an S tier developer in AVN genre. He the only dev I seen where even with a long development time the update is massive and bring hours of content.

Reactions: Xythurr and dolfe67

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yeah it's just a few months of hiatus that happens all the time in the manga world. you have to be patient and that's it.
Indeed. If people can wait all these years for Cardi B to release good music (even if people with some QI know that it will never happen), then everyone can surely wait till October at least for the game's release.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Because experience with other AVN "devs" (most are not professional) shows that they abandon their game after one setback, and more often than not don't come back.

Yeah but this is not the manga world (nor the music world, nor the movie world), this is the indie underground world in where most devs can't make a living by only developing an AVN.

IamUnderman

May 11, 2020
Because experience with other AVN "devs" (most are not professional) shows that they abandon their game after one setback, and more often than not don't come back.

Yeah but this is not the manga world (nor the music world, nor the movie world), this is the indie underground world in where most devs can't make a living by only developing an AVN.
Save it man. Dogorti is a bag holder and is huffing such an unbelievable amount of copium its unreal. Doesn't matter what people say, if it is even vaguely critical of BaiBai he disagrees with it.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Save it man. Dogorti is a bag holder and is huffing such an unbelievable amount of copium its unreal. Doesn't matter what people say, if it is even vaguely critical of BaiBai he disagrees with it.
Nah, you're exaggerating, if Baibai still doesn't come back in a few months, then I'll say that I was wrong, but I don't see anything wrong with having a little hope in the meantime, it doesn't hurt anyone.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Nah, you're exaggerating, if Baibai still doesn't come back in a few months, then I'll say that I was wrong, but I don't see anything wrong with having a little hope in the meantime, it doesn't hurt anyone.
it's their way of thanking you for dropping the links before the public release.

Apr 12, 2021
This is why I have a lot of respect for DPC since he makes BAD by himself. The dude is like a machine. He is an S tier developer in AVN genre. He the only dev I seen where even with a long development time the update is massive and bring hours of content.
Whats BAD?

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes