dmmt

May 8, 2020
lol is there gonna be a sexy grandma in this game? I love me some grannies :love:
gawd I hope not. Doesn't fit with the story so far anyway.

SUPERB story telling.

I am NOT a fan of thicc girls, nor of girls with breasts large enough to break their backs. Both of which are in abundance in this game; but the story telling is exceptionally well done and because of that, I can get past the JHS fascination with ZZZ boobs.

Looking fwd to the next installment.

Reactions: Xythurr and Gojii

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
gawd I hope not. Doesn't fit with the story so far anyway.

SUPERB story telling.

I am NOT a fan of thicc girls, nor of girls with breasts large enough to break their backs. Both of which are in abundance in this game; but the story telling is exceptionally well done and because of that, I can get past the JHS fascination with ZZZ boobs.

Looking fwd to the next installment.
How about for a Christmas event? Makes sense that grandma comes to visit and plus it’s one off side story

And yeah I sometimes forget that these characters have huge bondokers. I guess the story just that GOOD. And I’m usually the type that wants to get to the action

• Red Heart
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Varlin99

Jan 9, 2022
Not to say that the proportions on some characters aren't very(!) big, but for clothed females, hs2 sometimes makes them look bigger than they actually are. Some of the clothing assets hover quite far above the actual model, adding a good amount to the overall volume of breasts in appearance. And if you add that do characters that already have pretty big proportions they can end up looking borderline ridiculous.

You can see that pretty good with transparent clothes like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, they still are very big and if you ask me, its good that way.
The bigger the better. Not sure why people come into a huge boob game and complain about said huge boobs. It's like what the fuck did they expect? lol

Keep up the great work. Awesome game!

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Considering the build up to it i can kind of understand the deskslapping annoyance probably ongoing trying to tweak the plot right for the upcoming event.

I would say maybe if they have the event around it tentative or its next step being placed the following night, to give flexibility to put out whatever content exists during the day after the current end of content so you don't feel as pressured to put out something you aren't fully set with.

Could insert a morning/midday cutscene related to it in a "final" build for this day upcoming with everything put together possibly and insert the transitions into those scenes later on possibly, so you can feel okay with putting whatever is ideal for their subs for the other content sooner perhaps.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Are we still far from the update where it will have some serious action with the older sister?
We are going to have action with the sister in the travel to the beach. I'm sure there is going to be drama with the boyfriend and the teacher. So i think you can expect stuff there. So in 0.8 maybe?

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
I usually just love family members but steph is my favorite. Kinda curious on where the story gonna go once she finds out you’ve been cheating on her with ur sister.

Reactions: DrFree

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

Development update – Sweaty

Writing has been pretty tough this week. Partly because the weather is getting really hot around here which definitely doesn't help my productivity, but mostly because of one major event which is causing me some trouble to get right. My problem basically is to make the corruption choice of the event feel natural, but the way I want it to be seems to be a bit out of character from how I developed the MC so far. I think I managed to make something that at least goes into the right direction, with the help of a bit extra development before it, but I'm probably going to revisit the scene once I'm done writing the rest of the day, as it is a pretty important choice (probably the most impactful one so far) and accordingly I want to get it just right.

Apart from that, next week I will probably do the bonus scene and depending on how long this takes, maybe even finish the whole writing process. After that I have to do some mapping, but nothing nearly as big as the park map this time. Basically just the store Cathrine works at, Mya's house (for which I just need a couple of rooms anyway) and few minor things inside the school.

Anyway, I don't really have anything to show for in regards to development progress, so I just made a few quick renders of some of the girls all sweaty because that's pretty much how I felt the last week (with the difference that I'm way better looking of course).

View attachment 2724750 View attachment 2724751 View attachment 2724753
please share, especially photos

The Pugs

Dec 5, 2017

Development update – Ads

Last week was all over the place in terms of development but overall I think I made some pretty decent progress. Initially I wanted to finish the bonus scene and I did make the map and script for it but I haven't done the actual renders yet. Instead I shifted to do a bit more writing for v0.7 and started making the convenience store map.

In terms of progress I would say I'm about ¾ done with writing all the scenes in-game day 5 and got most of the first map done. The bonus scene I started rendering today, but didn't get far yet. Still, the release of it can be expected next week.

For v0.7 my goal right now is to finish it before august, although I know that that's a pretty ambitious schedule. The thing is that the first few weeks of august will be pretty busy for me, so I want to at least try to get the next major release done before that.

Anyway, next weeks dev update will probably be the map preview and hopefully after that I can post a few teasers. For now here are a few Ads I made with some old charas I had laying around to put inside the convenience store map.
Ad (4).png Ad (1).png Ad (5).png Ad (3).png Ad (2).png Ad (6).png

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes