| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I truly love Devs like BaiBai and Caribdis and so on. They know how to make audience connect emotionally with characters. And the characters are just amazing, their personalities and so on. Truly love your work BaiBai. You changed my view about game completely with the Choice of Seduction and Corruption when we are with Alyvia and how the scene goes on.

When writing is this good
ME after every character:

Last edited:

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Just to help people looking for information here as there isn't much...

FULL SEX WITH STEPHANIE AND EMILY ONLY AS OF 0.6.1

Last edited:

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
???? The mc can have sex with Stephanie...do you consider her loli?
Sorry thanks for the correction, I made a quick research to see if it was worth it yet in terms of fapping to play the game now and missed that.

The important part is about giving clear info about the game's content.

Last edited:

Skyline7070

Aug 13, 2022
I truly love Devs like BaiBai and Carbdis and so on. They know how to make audience connect emotionally with characters. And the characters are just amazing, their personalities and so on. Truly love your work BaiBai. You changed my view about game completely with the Choice of Seduction and Corruption when we are with Alyvia and how the scene goes on.

When writing is this good
ME after every character:
Try dev Nii chan next.He is better than both.;)

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

Development update – Ads

Last week was all over the place in terms of development but overall I think I made some pretty decent progress. Initially I wanted to finish the bonus scene and I did make the map and script for it but I haven't done the actual renders yet. Instead I shifted to do a bit more writing for v0.7 and started making the convenience store map.

In terms of progress I would say I'm about ¾ done with writing all the scenes in-game day 5 and got most of the first map done. The bonus scene I started rendering today, but didn't get far yet. Still, the release of it can be expected next week.

For v0.7 my goal right now is to finish it before august, although I know that that's a pretty ambitious schedule. The thing is that the first few weeks of august will be pretty busy for me, so I want to at least try to get the next major release done before that.

Anyway, next weeks dev update will probably be the map preview and hopefully after that I can post a few teasers. For now here are a few Ads I made with some old charas I had laying around to put inside the convenience store map.
View attachment 2742090 View attachment 2742092 View attachment 2742094 View attachment 2742095 View attachment 2742097 View attachment 2742100
dev has new announcement, pls share

The Pugs

Dec 5, 2017

Twisted Fantasies – Bonus scene 1

Alright here is the promised bonus scene consisting of 72 renders with 6 animations.

It was quite fun to do, especially the animations are a bit different from those in the main game (although some of them look a bit iffy), but the whole thing definitely took me a bit longer than I wanted it to. Accordingly I'm not sure if I will continue this series. But do tell me what you think about it, so than I can decide if its worth the time not spend on the main game.

Now I will try to get the maps done for the dev update tomorrow. cff (1).png cff (2).png

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

Twisted Fantasies – Bonus scene 1

Alright here is the promised bonus scene consisting of 72 renders with 6 animations.

It was quite fun to do, especially the animations are a bit different from those in the main game (although some of them look a bit iffy), but the whole thing definitely took me a bit longer than I wanted it to. Accordingly I'm not sure if I will continue this series. But do tell me what you think about it, so than I can decide if its worth the time not spend on the main game.

Now I will try to get the maps done for the dev update tomorrow. View attachment 2755127 View attachment 2755136
have new announcements, especially pictures :)

The Pugs

Dec 5, 2017

Development update – Map preview

The bonus scene took a bit more time than I would liked it to, so I didn't get quite done with the two maps. For the convenience store map I still need to fill out some empty spaced and do a bit of detail work in the surroundings streets of the store, for Mya's home I still have to do the neighborhood and the hallway of the house.

I think I should be able to finish the store map today and the rest of the Mya map shouldn't take longer than 1-2 evenings, meaning I will start the rendering process next week.

Anyway, here are the previews + two renders for pictures inside Mya's room.
mp (9).png mp (12).png mp (2).png

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

Development update – Map preview

The bonus scene took a bit more time than I would liked it to, so I didn't get quite done with the two maps. For the convenience store map I still need to fill out some empty spaced and do a bit of detail work in the surroundings streets of the store, for Mya's home I still have to do the neighborhood and the hallway of the house.

I think I should be able to finish the store map today and the rest of the Mya map shouldn't take longer than 1-2 evenings, meaning I will start the rendering process next week.

Anyway, here are the previews + two renders for pictures inside Mya's room.
View attachment 2758665 View attachment 2758667 View attachment 2758668
bro, I see a little bit of pictures, can you get them all?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes