massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
I felt absolutely the same the first time, which is why this hits so close to home for me, in other games I can live out my fantasies of having been attractive when I was young, but this game is different, I feel like I am looking at myself, a "what if" of my life. The main difference between older mc and me is dick size lol, otherwise, very similar
well if we are being perfectly honest and not bull shitting around that my friend we have in common and is probably the number 1 thing the MC has over me is my size below the belt and the one thing that would change the course of my real life in this world and what i would want to change in my second life that he had already cause i if i did my teenage years would be different and my adult life would to. so this game is not just a dream scenario for me but a what if i was like this scenario what would my real life be like. which is why i re-play the game often and can't wait to see future updates.

Reactions: Small-pp-22

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Anyone got any theories who the 4th lewd scene will be with. We already know Emily and ms clements and Mia sound like a given, but who's the last one?

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Anyone got any theories who the 4th lewd scene will be with. We already know Emily and ms clements and Mia sound like a given, but who's the last one?
more steph i believe, or else why would we get the beach art?
unless he managed to corrupt his dream girl

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
more steph i believe, or else why would we get the beach art?
unless he managed to corrupt his dream girl
Beach art is for the next update after this. 0.8. During Friday, the day of the next update, steph is busy doing something with her father. Who knows, though, maybe she comes by at some point later in the day for a booty call.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Beach art is for the next update after this. 0.8. During Friday, the day of the next update, steph is busy doing something with her father. Who knows, though, maybe she comes by at some point later in the day for a booty call.
hmmm....
when did the MC promised to find the sister's friend again?

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Honestly I don't yet understand whether the third in each version is supposed to be emilies final version in game or if it's just Alyvia for comparison, because it looks exactly the same and exactly like alyvia in both versions.
I'm basically just going off the "all being Emily" part. It could very well just been the 1st and 2nd are Emily and the 3rd is for comparison.
The third is Alyvia for comparison. I have no intention of morphing Emily into Alyiva, but I use Alyvias model as a helping hand to naturally age her up and get some sisterly resemblance going. This is pretty much the reason why I put Alyvia into these renders, to show that they are closer but still apart from each other.

There is actually a third version of grown up Emily that hasn't been posted here, which has a lot more Alyvia in her model.

I actually just now realized that I didn't even count the Emily scene.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I actually just now realized that I didn't even count the Emily scene.
Damn, sounds like a truly huge update.
Concerning Ideas for update posts, what about just some screens of all the girls in some thematic outfits. Like what would each character wear if they went to the beach, what would they wear if they went hiking in the mountains, what would they wear if they went to a nightclub, etc.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes