brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
Am I crazy or is the MC a dwarf? If a door is 6'8" tall (205cm) that means we stand like 4' max. Is this just a quirk of the early scenes and we get to a more realistic size later?

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
I definitely wish the MC were taller.
So far he has not had a growth spurt (that I've noticed), but I would not be opposed to one personally.
Yeah this isn't a problem unique to Twisted Memories either, there is a concerning amount of games where the MC is essentially a 10-12 y/o and I don't understand it. Are young adults just difficult to model correctly people accidentally over-correct? Even then just scaling up the height fixes a lot of things, this MC's mom is almost double his height.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
You could argue that the game has the shota appeal!
(In which, btw, should marked as)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I definitely wish the MC were taller.
So far he has not had a growth spurt (that I've noticed), but I would not be opposed to one personally.
I wouldn't mind him getting buffer too. It would make sense since he's a lot more active than he was in his previous life. And when he 'makes up' with Victoria, she's likely going to challenge him to more physical contests. So more muscles after a while would make sense.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Who else keeps waking up in the middle of the night just to check their smartphone for the update?
I'm waiting for the update as much as anyone, probably more. But no, I'm not constantly checking for an update because I know they happen on sundays (status updates). Releases seem to now be also happening on sundays (although I think Baibai never officially said that releases will be on sundays).

Last edited:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
I think Steph & Mrs. Clements might be part of the threesome in the school based on the previews & since Steph said Mrs. Clements is hot. Maybe one of them will just catch the MC having sex with the other one and masturbate.
Definitely not in this update, unless you mean Missis Clements will see MC and Stephany and masturbate. Not possible the other way around. I would predict we will see Missis Clements fucked only in the next release, not this one.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
He did, but not sure if now the teacher will want to give him a BJ, shes still so conflicted and resisting.
BJ is the most likely option if I feel how Baibai is moving the game forward correctly.
There is always something more happening with a character the next time they meet (with the possible exception of Stephany blowjob scene, which is obviously less hot than sex). I would suspect a HJ/BJ/TJ from Missis Clements in this update, maybe humping and teasing the vagina, but not penetration.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
How many days now? Over 90 ? This better be a BIG update... :confused:
I mean... He said that it will be over 2000 renders and 400 pages of dialog for 3 months is really good. Better than good tho. The most important thing in any avn dev tho is that they are consistent and they update regularly. I think the dream for any avn is 1k render a month. The problem with a lot of devs are that they really struggle with animations and are hell bent on doing them. If they don't produce animations then 1k month are feasible like Out of touch, Grandma House and Superhuman for example.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes