Mark17

May 15, 2017
Besides he's not English native speaker, so, took time for him make the translations and grammar corrections.

Reactions: Itorugaray

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
This game was sooooo gooodddd, I played it today can't wait for the talk with Viktoria

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Do you even know what being a cuckold is?
When I made that post in 2022 the tags for the game included "NTR" with no further explanation in the OP or in any posts from the dev. The tags have since been amended.

And yes, I am aware of the meaning of the word "cuckold". But given your choice to embarrass yourself by making such a comment, I suspect that you have more knowledge of the lived experience than I.

chunkee

Nov 7, 2021
I mean... He said that it will be over 2000 renders and 400 pages of dialog for 3 months is really good. Better than good tho. The most important thing in any avn dev tho is that they are consistent and they update regularly. I think the dream for any avn is 1k render a month. The problem with a lot of devs are that they really struggle with animations and are hell bent on doing them. If they don't produce animations then 1k month are feasible like Out of touch, Grandma House and Superhuman for example.
Don't forget he at least gives updates. One game i follow (heart problems) goes dark for many months and then barely posts anything worth while when he does send an update.

Reactions: Gojii

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Development update - Teaser 3

Not much to write about. I'm still going through all the dialog and there is still a lot remaining to do. Currently I'm at the 10th scene, although there were a few pretty small scenes in there. The remaining scenes are mostly big, but then again, this update pretty much only has very big or very small scenes (with the big ones in a clear majority).

Also, the 10th scene is troubling me a bit as I feel like it has way too much narration, kind of destroying the flow of the dialog. But for now I will probably just continue to translate it as it is and once I see how it reads in renpy I may cut a bit of it here and there.

Anyway here are a few more teasers for v0.7, this time even with an animation. There actually are three of these cleaning animation and while one could maybe think that making those was a waste of time, I actually believe that they are very important for the scene as a whole.

1694359900434.png
1694359960497.png
1694360021438.png
1694360065198.png
1694365728238.png

1694366070354.png

Last edited:

EtheriasD

Nov 4, 2022
I have played the latest version of the game twice, it's really good, my favorite character is Emy and Stephi, no character is bad, they are all good, I just hope that NTR is not added in the course of the story.
I hope MC can make Catherine fall in love before something serious happens with her boyfriend who seems to take advantage of her kindness (no idea xd):):coffee::devilish:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I have played the latest version of the game twice, it's really good, my favorite character is Emy and Stephi, no character is bad, they are all good, I just hope that NTR is not added in the course of the story.
I hope MC can make Catherine fall in love before something serious happens with her boyfriend who seems to take advantage of her kindness (no idea xd):):coffee::devilish:
I think the plan is for Catherine's corruption route to be netori focused with some ntr themes. I can see the picture of Aiden being used to blackmail her into things for example, since it could get Aiden expelled.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
I mean... He said that it will be over 2000 renders and 400 pages of dialog for 3 months is really good. Better than good tho. The most important thing in any avn dev tho is that they are consistent and they update regularly. I think the dream for any avn is 1k render a month. The problem with a lot of devs are that they really struggle with animations and are hell bent on doing them. If they don't produce animations then 1k month are feasible like Out of touch, Grandma House and Superhuman for example.
OwO - 3 months so since his last update was around 20/06 the next should be hopefully near this month 20/09 or end of month at most ? more mom and sis please

hopefully please get us more updates on the corruption branch T.T then deep level into it if can, like it was goin with the lil sis , was good

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes