GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
My main piece from this long awaited update was the remake sex with Tomoe (which is worth it). As for the rest of the game, I didn't get *too* far in the original version, but if he keeps it similar where the majority of the roaming and exploration is the Apartment (or was it a house?), it should be easier to get updates out once that initial base is done, unless he goes crazy and decides that every big trip away from the primary map requires a bunch of exploration and dialogue.

EDIT: Ah, I found out the reason it took so long. Snats had to find away to painfully render in... Minecraft Sponge screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

iJoker527

Sep 9, 2017
Meh thats shit now, femboy and futa path for female character now? And no futa/femboy fuck male or male fuck futa/femboy? Meh huge disappoint

Reactions: Lord Grim

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
My main piece from this long awaited update was the remake sex with Tomoe (which is worth it). As for the rest of the game, I didn't get *too* far in the original version, but if he keeps it similar where the majority of the roaming and exploration is the Apartment (or was it a house?), it should be easier to get updates out once that initial base is done, unless he goes crazy and decides that every big trip away from the primary map requires a bunch of exploration and dialogue.

EDIT: Ah, I found out the reason it took so long. Snats had to find away to painfully render in... Minecraft Sponge View attachment 4008658
Yeah that's what we thought 7 months ago when he spent a year posting images of content that could be 3 years away yet it took him 7 months just to do this short hospital part. Don't hold your breath for v0.2.0, he's going to milk that too

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah that's what we thought 7 months ago when he spent a year posting images of content that could be 3 years away yet it took him 7 months just to do this short hospital part. Don't hold your breath for v0.2.0, he's going to milk that too
I ain't holding my breath for anything. I liked the game to an extent but not to the same degree as people waiting here. If he completes it he completes it. If he milks it, well, he milks it. I will say in his defense having to make a change from Patreon to Subscribestar is never easy. People think it's a simple process to get your numbers back up, but it never truly is, and takes a while for the migration to get back to status quo. Now does that excuse the whole climb for 9 months of development time? Who knows, I don't know his living situation.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So, do we have an uncensor patch update for v0.1.5? The only uncensor patch on the SS page is for v0.1.1.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TwistedWorldRemake-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
which one has more animation between the old version and the remake version?
I mean if we're doing story point comparison, the remake has more girth to it. If we're doing an actual amount of animations and content, the old version had WAAAAAAAAAY more to it.

EDIT: I do wanna say it's nice seeing the buildup to Tomoe's addiction to big dick compared to how it was in the original that the MC had to find out later she was playing with him while he was in a coma.

Reactions: Rahmat fikri

runeguden

Sep 24, 2022
Wait...now there is going to be NTR/Sharing? Jesus fucking christ.
apparently, the ONLY remaining "angel" tier subs that pay 100$ a month (after the majority fucking dipped hours after the update was out for them) are all into getting Cucked it seems, they are asking for Futa's that fuck your women after you romance them, and that you can share women with futa, Its some of the main requested things by those that throw money at them, so like...... kinda worried that will become a big thing in the game now as the ones still giving them money want this....

Hopefully im proved wrong

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
apparently, the ONLY remaining "angel" tier subs that pay 100$ a month (after the majority fucking dipped hours after the update was out for them) are all into getting Cucked it seems, they are asking for Futa's that fuck your women after you romance them, and that you can share women with futa, Its some of the main requested things by those that throw money at them, so like...... kinda worried that will become a big thing in the game now as the ones still giving them money want this
Welp I know where this game is going now.
Know your place trash.gif

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
apparently, the ONLY remaining "angel" tier subs that pay 100$ a month (after the majority fucking dipped hours after the update was out for them) are all into getting Cucked it seems, they are asking for Futa's that fuck your women after you romance them, and that you can share women with futa, Its some of the main requested things by those that throw money at them, so like...... kinda worried that will become a big thing in the game now as the ones still giving them money want this....

I find that extremely hard to believe unless there are some real unhinged psychos who, rather than spending $100 for the sake of actually supporting something, spent $100 to get an early update to an incomplete game. And those are the kind of people that make very baseless rumors like that, cuz you know... they ain't right in the head.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020

Thats why they should stick to Renders as a reward only, the actual story plot and contents should not fluctuate with backers unless the end product is not a concern.
If they want to sell to the highly lucrative NTR market they should stick to that gameplan... like Concord stuck to their pronouns.

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022

This game is such a piece of trash now.

Rahmat fikri

Feb 25, 2022
I mean if we're doing story point comparison, the remake has more girth to it. If we're doing an actual amount of animations and content, the old version had WAAAAAAAAAY more to it.

EDIT: I do wanna say it's nice seeing the buildup to Tomoe's addiction to big dick compared to how it was in the original that the MC had to find out later she was playing with him while he was in a coma.
thanks for the answer..
this really helps me

mateslow489

Jan 21, 2019
I liked the remake, I just played better animations, although the animations were already good in the old game, but this time with the characters much prettier and with more curves, but I've read some posts talking about"ntr", or about let's choose between man, futa, femboy etc..., I don't like the idea of "ntr" and I believe that many others don't like this idea either, but there will be people saying that we are hypocrites because the MC starts to catch everyone, even before in the remake, We had sex with the two brunettes who were apparently girlfriends and we stayed hidden!

Don't get me wrong, I don't like ntr, but I don't mind an ntr with secondary characters who won't have any value in the main story, they're just lunchbox, but I wouldn't like to see ntr in any way with the characters from the main route, knowing the history, the love and affection that the characters had for the MC in the old story, I highly doubt that they would betray him, there were even some secondary characters who "became loyal" to the MC,

I really don't mind the mc being a man, futa or femboy, I just hope the creator comes back with the old Jeanne :eek:

:oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: heavygaming312
4.10 star(s) 215 Votes