Sep 5, 2020
What I don't get (about most of the people whining here) is that he(Snats) at least delivered on something he said he was going to do, the remake. Versus just being like ICSTOR or Braindrop (WVM's creator) or Komisari (Hero's Harem Guild) or Bluecat (Ecchi Sensei) All of which are far FAR worse offenders for scamming/ripping people off. But hey, pirates gonna pirate and complain horribly about how their favorite X did a bad :KEK::KEK:
Translation - i know snat a scammer but since he isnt the biggest scammer we should respect him. O and since most of you dont give money to snat scam anymore you have no reason to complain.

If someone gave you some free food and it taste like shit you should accept it and not complain.

Radovid

Jul 11, 2020
so I'm just wondering, can you skip the futa and femboy just to chase a real woman?. The changelog says you can block it in this remake ver, but in the old version even if your choice to blocked it, it still went to futa/femboy.

Jul 4, 2017
so I'm just wondering, can you skip the futa and femboy just to chase a real woman?. The changelog says you can block it in this remake ver, but in the old version even if your choice to blocked it, it still went to futa/femboy.
Sadly yes, I don't get why block the main interest of this game lol like there are a thousand straight games and people come to a Bisexual one for only the gals lol

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Played through the update. While I am still a bit miffed on the time it took for it to be done for a small amount of scenes (compared to before the remake), it feels nice to meet the family again.

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
I liked the remake, I just played better animations, although the animations were already good in the old game, but this time with the characters much prettier and with more curves, but I've read some posts talking about"ntr", or about let's choose between man, futa, femboy etc..., I don't like the idea of "ntr" and I believe that many others don't like this idea either, but there will be people saying that we are hypocrites because the MC starts to catch everyone, even before in the remake, We had sex with the two brunettes who were apparently girlfriends and we stayed hidden!

Don't get me wrong, I don't like ntr, but I don't mind an ntr with secondary characters who won't have any value in the main story, they're just lunchbox, but I wouldn't like to see ntr in any way with the characters from the main route, knowing the history, the love and affection that the characters had for the MC in the old story, I highly doubt that they would betray him, there were even some secondary characters who "became loyal" to the MC,

I really don't mind the mc being a man, futa or femboy, I just hope the creator comes back with the old Jeanne :eek:

:oops:
There no old Jeanne

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii and Skyboing

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I honestly wish more devs were willing to go back and remake parts of their game.
It's a commitment, and that's why they typically don't. Snats had a choice: 1 was to touch up old scenes to be more in-line with whatever he plans for the future, which can be a coding nightmare that breaks a lot of other stuff that comes after it, or build it from scratch.

I don't recall a Lars scene in the OG. In fact the last vote for the OG was choosing who gets a sex scene and lars was an option.

Edit: Wait, I think maybe he's part of a a scene with Tomoe? I'll double check. Yeah you can fuck him the first time in Tomoe's car, my mistake, the characters look so much worse.
Respectfully disagree, I think the designs are a massive improvement. ESPECIALLY Jasmin. When I first saw Jasmin in the OG and was forced to believe she was a single mother who worked as a competent office-Lady in a female-dominated world, I was in a major case of uncanny valley, because she simply didn't look or act the part. Now she's super hot and easily my favorite in the remake so far.

Also semi-unrelated, say what you will about femboys, as I myself am not super into them, the Lars assisted-masturbation scenes were fucking hilarious.

Dredd2018

Feb 14, 2018
Respectfully disagree, I think the designs are a massive improvement. ESPECIALLY Jasmin. When I first saw Jasmin in the OG and was forced to believe she was a single mother who worked as a competent office-Lady in a female-dominated world, I was in a major case of uncanny valley, because she simply didn't look or act the part. Now she's super hot and easily my favorite in the remake so far.
I meant the OG characters look so much worse, sorry, I'll clarify that.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
So much commentary on both + and - sides. I'll give the new update a try and see for myself.
BTW is there a patch for this? I prefer the true story that's not influenced by Patreon.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
These 2 past updates are worse than the original game when it comes to sex, every sex scene is just POV, how about giving an option to switch shit up, the original game had plenty of different angles, this is just lazy.
We get it we want every scene to have the MCs dick take up most of the screen.
Also the images of the remakes he posted for a year looked great, they don't look so great in game now they just look like tamer versions of the old and like 10% sharper/higher pixels etc

4.10 star(s) 215 Votes