Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Finally finished the update and for me, it was definitely worth the wait. If future updates are around this size I don't think waiting 2 or 3 months is a problem. There are games on this forum that take half a year to release an update and they are not even close to this one when it comes to the amount of content.
Well it hurts to wait that long for a new update bc this gane is good asf. hope we can get the next version in 2months or less. but yeah you cant rush art....

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
This is a game where men are canonically submissive and people want to avoid trap/futa content :unsure:
well the MC isn't really submissive, plus the game has great models and designs so ofc people who only like straight content will flock as that is the largest demographic, that being said I don't mind the content as long as I can skip it.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I have 3 scenes missing, considering I'm not going for futa content, that crosses off 2 scenes (Jaiden/Jeanne), but what is the 3rd scene I'm missing, the last one on it's own, someone had a screenshot of it and it had angels on the picture ?

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Did they add/change any of the old previous patch content? or I'm not missing anything playing my latest save?

Ojunix

Jul 31, 2017
Really enjoyed this thus far, I really hoping for sexy time with Jaiden or one of the many Femboys (outside of butt rubbing & handjobs) I'm big into femboys & was hoping for one anal scene but hoping we will get to see some in next update, otherwise keep up the great work. ^_^

croPath

May 10, 2017
I have 3 scenes missing, considering I'm not going for futa content, that crosses off 2 scenes (Jaiden/Jeanne), but what is the 3rd scene I'm missing, the last one on it's own, someone had a screenshot of it and it had angels on the picture ?
its a lame ending of current version scene

Reactions: kristijanEX

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
The dev wrote a small guide for everyone on their discore. For those struggling, I'll post it here:

WARNING: DO NOT INTERACT WITH JAIDEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE TRAP CONTENT.(Don't do his talk about or spend time events)

- The game works in a "Love" system, the more you interact with the characters the more points you get.
- "Talk about" events give 1 point, "Spend Time" events give 2.
- The max amount of points for each character is 20! Once you get there you will be able to get any of the events

We have a good amount of events this update, this is how you get them :

Jeanne's first event will happen day 2 in the hallway no matter what, you can just skip the sexual part if you don't want to see it.

She has a special spend time event at midnight.

It will change when you get to 10+ points.

She also has an event if you interact with her when she is sleeping!

Jill's first event will happen when you get 5 love points with her and you go to the hallway.

The second at 10 points when you go to sleep. You will meet some unwanted guests.

The third at 15 points when you go to the Living room.

The 4th one at 20 points when you go to the hallway.

In the last two those guests will come back to visit you.

Jaiden's events will happen when you go to sleep:

You will get a different one every 3 points and there are 5 of them. So 3/6/9/12/15.

When you get to 20 points and go to the dinner room at night Jaiden will make a special request.

The last event will happen in the hallway the day after the request.

Jazmin's first event will happen when you get 5 points with her and go to the hallway.

You will meet a certain someone there and that someone will come every monday and friday at noon. You will meet this character either in the living room or the hallway. [Scarlett the tutor]

At 10 points Jazmin's night spendtime event changes.

Jazmin's second event will happen in the living room at night when you get 20 points.

When you get both Jill and Jazmin to 7, 15, and 18 will you get some special events. Two are news reports at night, one will trigger when you go to sleep.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
you dont think its perfectly reasonable for someone to have the dev or some other poor sod remake a game featuring traps and futas so the futa he likes wont be a futa anymore and ruin her whole backstory in the process and not even pay them for it?
:KEK:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The dev wrote a small guide for everyone on their discore. For those struggling, I'll post it here:

WARNING: DO NOT INTERACT WITH JAIDEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE TRAP CONTENT.(Don't do his talk about or spend time events)

- The game works in a "Love" system, the more you interact with the characters the more points you get.
- "Talk about" events give 1 point, "Spend Time" events give 2.
- The max amount of points for each character is 20! Once you get there you will be able to get any of the events

We have a good amount of events this update, this is how you get them :

Jeanne's first event will happen day 2 in the hallway no matter what, you can just skip the sexual part if you don't want to see it.

She has a special spend time event at midnight.

It will change when you get to 10+ points.

She also has an event if you interact with her when she is sleeping!

Jill's first event will happen when you get 5 love points with her and you go to the hallway.

The second at 10 points when you go to sleep. You will meet some unwanted guests.

The third at 15 points when you go to the Living room.

The 4th one at 20 points when you go to the hallway.

In the last two those guests will come back to visit you.

Jaiden's events will happen when you go to sleep:

You will get a different one every 3 points and there are 5 of them. So 3/6/9/12/15.

When you get to 20 points and go to the dinner room at night Jaiden will make a special request.

The last event will happen in the hallway the day after the request.

Jazmin's first event will happen when you get 5 points with her and go to the hallway.

You will meet a certain someone there and that someone will come every monday and friday at noon. You will meet this character either in the living room or the hallway. [Scarlett the tutor]

At 10 points Jazmin's night spendtime event changes.

Jazmin's second event will happen in the living room at night when you get 20 points.

When you get both Jill and Jazmin to 7, 15, and 18 will you get some special events. Two are news reports at night, one will trigger when you go to sleep.
He fucked up the conditional statement for Jazmin's second night scene. It's basically set up so that the primary statement is never overridden so the second one doesn't trigger unless you know how to fix it. Also he accidentally tied it to Jeanne, so if you don't do any futa content there was no way it would even be possible to trigger as it was setup. There was another minor bug, but this one is the only one that blocked out content that was completed.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Excuse me, beautiful people, but how can I download the latest game updates without having to download the game again?
you can try jumping into a diferent dimension where such a download exists. unfortunatelly, aside from that interdimensional transgression, its impossible to do at the current time.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
How much I wish this game was kept as a visual novel with choices instead of another random grind sandbox. For those who just want to see the actual content (scene replay) put the file attached into your game.
This is just a simple file edit of the gallery script so it will need to be updated when game updates. If someone makes a script that automates it please use that instead.

You still need to finish or skip the intro (which is pretty good) to access the phone menu where the "moments" gallery is.

Drag the folder into root game folder and replace file.

UPDATE v0.6;
Currently there's a typo (bug) for Ms Torre's yoga scene replay which is corrected in this unlock.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 197 Votes