Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
From all the koikatsu based games I've played this is without any question the best one. Most of the content in this updaet was the repeatable sex scenes. For the people that already did all the other content it might feel like there isn't any build up to the scenes, but all the scenes look fucking awesome.

Reactions: RoninHalo

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
is version 7.0 bugged there's tons of secne to be unlocked but the quest log doesn't show anything and it seems i can't do anything my saves are from 6.0
wish the dev just give us update from 7 to 7.2 rather than making us download the full game just to make it work

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
question, what do I have to do to finish these 2 events or they can't be finished because I tried to activate them at that time of day and nothing happens ...

Capture.PNG

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
is version 7.0 bugged there's tons of secne to be unlocked but the quest log doesn't show anything and it seems i can't do anything my saves are from 6.0
wish the dev just give us update from 7 to 7.2 rather than making us download the full game just to make it work
make sure you done all the sleep at midnight scenes and the notepad will have new clues.

Reactions: x_man

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So no futa on male (specifically MC) content at all? Not even when it would be completely optional/skippable? I'm still in the early game, and there are already quite a few moments where futa on male scenes would work, like the gaming session and the first bath scene with Jeanne, to name 2 scenes, by losing on purpose and agreeing to sit in her lap respectively.

Reactions: Karnonou

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
previously i downloaded and played 0.7 version. now i see theres a new version. can anybody tell me whats the difference between 0.7 and 0.7.2?
and do i need to download it again

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
So no futa on male (specifically MC) content at all? Not even when it would be completely optional/skippable? I'm still in the early game, and there are already quite a few moments where futa on male scenes would work, like the gaming session and the first bath scene with Jeanne, to name 2 scenes, by losing on purpose and agreeing to sit in her lap respectively.
There's plenty of male on futa. I don't see why you want Futa on Male when there's thousands of other games that are strictly futa on male. Snats has specifically stated he will NEVER have the MC taking it up the ass. Multiple times even.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes