Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
If you think that is badass then you are 13 and think this is deep.
Because I like the new non-twink appearance for the new mc I'm an immature child? I like the new mc because he has a darker tone to him and he seems more serious than he was before (Not to mention his physique and hairstyle change).

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BangB420

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
The main character already stood out there was no need to change him, they're trying to hard to make male characters very feminine, Jaiden is a great example. The creator tried to make him look so feminine to the point were doesn't seem to fit his character at all, the clothes, the hair especially the tsundere forehead. I get it he's a tsunade but it just doesn't look good a huge no no for me.
I agree with you on the male characters, Snats ruined the femboy look he had going on. Like someone else said, now it's just chicks with dicks pretty much. He also made Nora lose her wild and crazy look and Jeanne's a whole new character now (Not only lookwise, but plot wise). Like I said, consider everything about v0.7 as mostly scrapped and only some parts are getting into the new game.

Reactions: Kozuki12

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Don't know what this have to do with this dude age? But honestly it a matter of preference. Depending on what snats is going for twisted world theme. This main characters might work if the theme is taking a darker and plot focused theme as he actually looks evil and manipulative. while the old one was perfect for the comedy and laid back theme it had..

Most importantly, what most of us are ignoring is the fact that the new one will be customisable so we can probably change his hair, clothes and body after some time. Atleast the main character is not as butchered as Jeanne, the shut in.

At best, It probably better to wait and see the new plot and the game rather than reminiscing about something that is already gone.
Yep, it all comes down to what direction the new game's going to take to be honest. If it takes the comedic route the old game took then the MC doesn't fit and Snats fucked up, but if it's taking a more serious and more grounded route then the new MC fits. Hopefully he has a plot clearly set out so we don't get updates that lead us absolutely nowhere this time (Which he seems to have done with the details out about the progression of the prologue).

I'd rather him have completed the old version and then come back in for a complete remake, but it is what it is. Doesn't matter to me because I don't pay people for a project that I can't be sure will be finished, but it sucks for the patreons if they liked the old story and characters.

Reactions: Lovetities

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
Who said looking cool makes a character good? If you read my posts you'd of realized I'm concerned about the story falling apart with the remake. I prefer the new look of the MC, yes, but that doesn't mean I think Snats can pull through and write an entirely different storyline that's half as good as the old one.

I'd assume he's rewriting the main character because his new looks wouldn't match the personality and charm of the old look. Whether or not it's going to be a good rewrite is up in the air. Honestly, because the whole story is changing (Regardless of the of the reuse of characters and overall lore) you can really consider the old game abandoned and classify the "rework" as a v0.1 new game.
So you prefer a weird wannabe Aizen? I think you don't get it, him having a darker tone and being serious is not a good thing the mc being innocent and mischievous gave it a very fun charm. Now he just looks like an evil and manipulative bastard who's trying so hard to look cool as far as the pictures are showing us. I'm not saying you can't like him but his previous look was just fine, I guess we'll find out how he truly acts when the the update comes.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Because I like the new non-twink appearance for the new mc I'm an immature child? I like the new mc because he has a darker tone to him and he seems more serious than he was before (Not to mention his physique and hairstyle change).
Kinda yeah. The new design screams edgy and shallow. It is the look you have when someone desperately tries to make a "cool" character and only makes a cringe one. The kind of thing that only immature children go "how cool".

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
So you prefer a weird wannabe Aizen? I think you don't get it, him having a darker tone and being serious is not a good thing the mc being innocent and mischievous gave it a very fun charm. Now he just looks like an evil and manipulative bastard who's trying so hard to look cool as far as the pictures are showing us. I'm not saying you can't like him but his previous look was just fine, I guess we'll find out how he truly acts when the the update comes.
I'd prefer playing as a character that isn't a complete twink, the aizen look is a byproduct of the hairstyle Snats gave him. I'm not arguing with you about his old look, I've already agreed with you about that. His old look fit with the game, with the remake I'm not so sure it does.

And like I said in a previous comment, I'd of preferred if Snats only made minor modifications to the characters and just modified his terrible sandbox system. Do I like a more masculine MC? Yes. Was I fine with the old mc? Also yes. Just a matter of preference really. You can prefer one thing over the other yet like both.

Kinda yeah. The new design screams edgy and shallow. It is the look you have when someone desperately tries to make a "cool" character and only makes a cringe one. The kind of thing that only immature children go "how cool".
If anything, you're the only immature person here. Instead of understanding that people have preferences you call people children for disagreeing with you. Get off your high horse and grow up.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'd prefer playing as a character that isn't a complete twink, the aizen look is a byproduct of the hairstyle Snats gave him. I'm not arguing with about his old look, I've already agreed with you about that. His old look fit with the game, with the remake I'm not so sure it does.

And the only basis you have to paint the MC's look as a manipulative evil bastard is the fact that Aizen meets those characteristics.

If anything, you're the only immature person here. Instead of understanding that people have preferences you call people children for disagreeing with you. Get off your high horse and grow up.
I am calling people who like this type of character children, because it is the type of thing children would like. Same as a saturday morning cartoon is for children.

People can have different tastes, does not mean their taste doesnt suck. Yours does.

McJohn234

Oct 21, 2023
Only in new ver of game we will see whole picture, but base on story rn - new MC is out of that world.
RN he is like his brother and friends, but has just unusual active and pervert person inside and it feels natural. Like yes, his behavior changed, but he stays in body from that world.
New one is loosing that connection and start feeling alien.
RN he get sex not just because he has big dick, but also cause nobody expect boy to act like a boy from real world (like girl from story)
But the new one won't be the femboy-ish, so girls can't act like they do rn - telling MC not to do "weird" stuff in playful manner, just to realize that they already have waterfall between legs, after MC joins their game of "bad girl rides poor boy".
With new one this stage with playful chatting gonna loose sense, cause his look is already gonna set river run, that will kill all fun. Yes, it will still look natural (girls will want to fuck), but the story was about fun, all those episodes with angel, hell, chatting with girls - it all was about fun...
Just hope new ver will save at least half of jokes...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kozuki12

McJohn234

Oct 21, 2023
I am calling people who like this type of character children, because it is the type of thing children would like. Same as a saturday morning cartoon is for children.

People can have different tastes, does not mean their taste doesnt suck. Yours does.
New look doesn't suck, its just alien to this story
In another story that look could be good, its just odd for this game...

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Only in new ver of game we will see whole picture, but base on story rn - new MC is out of that world.
RN he is like his brother and friends, but has just unusual active and pervert person inside and it feels natural. Like yes, his behavior changed, but he stays in body from that world.
New one is loosing that connection and start feeling alien.
RN he get sex not just because he has big dick, but also cause nobody expect boy to act like a boy from real world (like girl from story)
But the new one won't be the femboy-ish, so girls can't act like they do rn - telling MC not to do "weird" stuff in playful manner, just to realize that they already have waterfall between legs, after MC joins their game of "bad girl rides poor boy".
With new one this stage with playful chatting gonna loose sense, cause his look is already gonna set river run, that will kill all fun. Yes, it will still look natural, but the story was about fun, all those episodes with angel, hell, chatting with girls - it all was about fun...
Just hope new ver will save at least half of jokes...
Only thing that seems to have been kept is the worldbuilding and the introduction sequence (Although heavily expanded upon and altered). If the personality of the MC doesn't change It'd be jarring to be honest, can't imagine someone with his new design talking like the old mc.

I do hope it retains some of it's humor though, that was a major pro to the old game. And the MC is basically that world's version of a butch now in terms of looks.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020

Believe what you want to believe dude. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you, only direction that's going to go is downhill. Have a nice day.

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Don't know what this have to do with this dude age? But honestly it a matter of preference. Depending on what snats is going for twisted world theme. This main characters might work if the theme is taking a darker and plot focused theme as he actually looks evil and manipulative. while the old one was perfect for the comedy and laid back theme it had..

Most importantly, what most of us are ignoring is the fact that the new one will be customisable so we can probably change his hair, clothes and body after some time. Atleast the main character is not as butchered as Jeanne, the shut in.

At best, It probably better to wait and see the new plot and the game rather than reminiscing about something that is already gone.
to be fair the new design gives off serious "crawling in my skin" vibes.

Wygner

Sep 13, 2020
does anyone of you guys now of a potential release date of the Remake, if there were news about that

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes