Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
thx ill try that out ^^ and yes i mean scarlett dont know who torres is..

EDIT: i have done as mentioned im on day 96 and still havent gotten any further with jazmin.... 5-6 i belive i have spent on her...im so lost... i have atatched a picture of what i have unlocked if i can get some pointers to what i need to do to mabye unlock jazmin i would be very gratefull... since i have absolutely no clue what to do anymore...

Viggy
thx for telling me... ill just keept trying that ^^

Edit: been there don that so many times now.... dont know what to do anymore....could really use a walk though on this one...
I'm just curious though as I've finished all of Jills content, but I still haven't unlocked the gaz scene yet? Is there specific day that she showed up in your playthrough?

Potox2020

Jul 24, 2020
It's funny because i've had no trouble whatsoever finding all the stuff, just following the task list in the phone, saving every once in a while and paying attention to the minimap when the ? mark appears

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
It's funny because i've had no trouble whatsoever finding all the stuff, just following the task list in the phone, saving every once in a while and paying attention to the minimap when the ? mark appears
Its kind of difficult when you don't really know when said events are supposed to happen. I've pretty much finished all of Jills content and I still haven't got the Gaz event.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Found doing another event stops the track for the new one, like doing the day Jeanne event.
Thanks, But I already fixed it. Do you know how to unlock the Gaz event? I already finished all of Jills content, and I'm still not getting it. I am using the compressed version of the update, so maybe that could be the case?

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.3 + IC + Gallery Unlock by skrenner17

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.75 GiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

kamizen

Apr 7, 2018
I'm just curious though as I've finished all of Jills content, but I still haven't unlocked the gaz scene yet? Is there specific day that she showed up in your playthrough?
hey there happy to hear the encouragement ^^... but you see i have just not been able to UNLOCK any of jazmins tasks.. im over 110 days in game and wasted so many weeks doing any thing and every thing... i just have no clue what to do anymore... as for the GAZ events... i honestly have no clue... a ? mark happened in the leving room when the event came... i just did Jills task and did the story event from jaiden and it just unlocked for me at some point.. mabye seing GAZ on the news about the sex toys could be the trigger?... sry i cant give any specifics... hope walkthough will happen for this game some day it direly needs it in my opinion.

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
hey there happy to hear the encouragement ^^... but you see i have just not been able to UNLOCK any of jazmins tasks.. im over 110 days in game and wasted so many weeks doing any thing and every thing... i just have no clue what to do anymore... as for the GAZ events... i honestly have no clue... a ? mark happened in the leving room when the event came... i just did Jills task and did the story event from jaiden and it just unlocked for me at some point.. mabye seing GAZ on the news about the sex toys could be the trigger?... sry i cant give any specifics... hope walkthough will happen for this game some day it direly needs it in my opinion.
Try interacting with Jazmin every day when she's available, usually her main scenes trigger on Sunday mornings, afternoons and nights.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
thx ill try that out ^^ and yes i mean scarlett dont know who torres is..

EDIT: i have done as mentioned im on day 96 and still havent gotten any further with jazmin.... 5-6 i belive i have spent on her...im so lost... i have atatched a picture of what i have unlocked if i can get some pointers to what i need to do to mabye unlock jazmin i would be very gratefull... since i have absolutely no clue what to do anymore...

Viggy
thx for telling me... ill just keept trying that ^^

Edit: been there don that so many times now.... dont know what to do anymore....could really use a walk though on this one...
Looked at your gallery, yeah you're missing Scarlett's scenes, Tomoe/Lars/Sky's later scenes, and one of Jazmin's, I believe final stage, non-penetration events, which you would need, I think, to get her last event. Have you got the other naked scenes with her yet? One where you eat her out, another where you take her top off on the couch, etc? If not, and everything on her list with the final stage is checked off with no changes/scenes after visiting her at every opportunity, then you might have a bug. Painstaking as it might be you may have to restart and just try prioritizing her and seeing how it goes-she's how you unlock Scar, Torres and Tomoe and crew's later scenes.
As for Scar, do you remember if you talked to Jaz about her giving you lessons yet, or did that not happen either? After that talk and a subsequent automatic meeting with her/Jaz in the next few days she's there, or should be, every Mon, Wed and Fri in the livingroom at noon. Advance everyone else-you hear about her(literally) during breakfast with one of the girls/Jaiden, can't remember who though, might even be automatic. And it goes without saying, if you haven't, be on the lookout for the ? in the living room. Either way if you haven't even talked about her becoming your tutor and everyone else is progressed to the final stage then you definitely have an issue/bug and you should restart to be sure.
Lmk if all that falls through and I'll do another speed-run myself to find out.

Are you sure you've finished all Jill's content? Including the short sex sex scene on the butterfly press? They(Sap/Gaz) should both appear before her 2nd shower scene, they did for me anyway. Did you get Sapphire's scene? I believe they both show up as ?'s in the living room between Jill's 1st scene and her 2nd. Check on all that and if it fails post a pic of your gallery/Jill's checklist and I'll see what I can do

Edit: And for both of you not every animation/event will appear in the gallery and you need most/all of them for certain scenes, be mindful of that as well.

Last edited:

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Are you sure you've finished all Jill's content? Including the short sex sex scene on the butterfly press? They(Sap/Gaz) should both appear before her 2nd shower scene, they did for me anyway. Did you get Sapphire's scene? I believe they both show up as ?'s in the living room between Jill's 1st scene and her 2nd. Check on all that and if it fails post a pic of your gallery/Jill's checklist and I'll see what I can do
I have finished all of Jills content, and yes I got the butterfly press sex scene. I've only got the sapphire sex scene tho.

Reactions: mrbmxb88

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Crime against humanity how only Scarlett seems to have a bush, the huge stubble patches on most of them look kinda weird.

kamizen

Apr 7, 2018
Looked at your gallery, yeah you're missing Scarlett's scenes, Tomoe/Lars/Sky's later scenes, and one of Jazmin's, I believe final stage, non-penetration events, which you would need, I think, to get her last event. Have you got the other naked scenes with her yet? One where you eat her out, another where you take her top off on the couch, etc? If not, and everything on her list with the final stage is checked off with no changes/scenes after visiting her at every opportunity, then you might have a bug. Painstaking as it might be you may have to restart and just try prioritizing her and seeing how it goes-she's how you unlock Scar, Torres and Tomoe and crew's later scenes.
As for Scar, do you remember if you talked to Jaz about her giving you lessons yet, or did that not happen either? After that talk and a subsequent automatic meeting with her/Jaz in the next few days she's there, or should be, every Mon, Wed and Fri in the livingroom at noon. Advance everyone else-you hear about her(literally) during breakfast with one of the girls/Jaiden, can't remember who though, might even be automatic. And it goes without saying, if you haven't, be on the lookout for the ? in the living room. Either way if you haven't even talked about her becoming your tutor and everyone else is progressed to the final stage then you definitely have an issue/bug and you should restart to be sure.
Lmk if all that falls through and I'll do another speed-run myself to find out.

Edit: And for both of you not every animation/event will appear in the gallery and you need most/all of them for certain scenes, be mindful of that as well.
many thanks my mate ^^ for the detailed help you have given me here...

to answer some of the questions i have not gotten the conversation of scarlett becoming the teatcher... and i havent done any non-penetrative sex sences at all.. i have been unable to progress jazmin at all.. wheni wrote final stage it says that after getting 6 LOVE POINTS.... wich means i HAVE ACTUALLY DONE NONE of her events.... and i cant unlock them at all....this fustrates me greatly.... here is what i have gotten... im thinking of restarting everything again... i belive a bug has happened.... BECOUSE i have done all the others.. EXPECT jazmin's....

im very thankfull for the specific help you have given me and ill try out what you wrote when i restart my campain for about the 4th (admiably 2 times was becouse the DEV made a rework of the game in the early days..) time but i really like this game and just wanna progress... hope you have a nice day

EDIT restarted game and started focussingon jazmin from the get go... 25 days in... still havent done one of her things... im doing somthing wrong or im eternally bugged with jazmin.... THE WORST IS BEFORE THIS UPDATE... i actually had done hte jazmin events and gotten to the angels... but ever since this update i havent been able to do anything with her...

Last edited:

Babbaba

Nov 16, 2019
I feel like this game lost its potential. The dev is putting way too much emphasis on quantity rather than quality. He's spending so many resources on making the literal thousands of still images of characters slightly moving or changing expressions after every sentence and I think the game could be so much better if he just focused on other things. Very disappointed with this update, and I hope he changes his priorities in the future.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes