• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Yes! I went back in game and actually paid attention to the music rather than focusing on the game, and it's like... The first song in the game, it goes from sounding like a fantasy song (Reminds me of Skyrim a bit, with its... String-instrument, not sure what it is) into a dark, broody theme that sounds like it came straight out of Fallout New Vegas :D Either that, or it's the second song that plays right after that first one? If they're different, the transition is really smooth!
I hope you're able to tell me the name, I'd appreciate it a lot! :giggle: And aside from that, thank you for all of your work, your artstyle which I absolutely love, and I hope you have a great day! :D
Unfortunately, I don't remember its name. It's either a song by a composer I know, or it just has open rights.

Reactions: G3nn_ji
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes