UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Yes! I went back in game and actually paid attention to the music rather than focusing on the game, and it's like... The first song in the game, it goes from sounding like a fantasy song (Reminds me of Skyrim a bit, with its... String-instrument, not sure what it is) into a dark, broody theme that sounds like it came straight out of Fallout New Vegas :D Either that, or it's the second song that plays right after that first one? If they're different, the transition is really smooth!
I hope you're able to tell me the name, I'd appreciate it a lot! :giggle: And aside from that, thank you for all of your work, your artstyle which I absolutely love, and I hope you have a great day! :D
Unfortunately, I don't remember its name. It's either a song by a composer I know, or it just has open rights.

Reactions: G3nn_ji

Gweyrlin

Dec 1, 2022
Problem one: when starting the game, it sometimes freezes - during the animation with snow, when the sound appears.

Problem two: for me, v0.3 is practically no different from the previous version. I don't meet the homeless man after he runs away from behind the tavern in the prologue. When playing as Dusty, I have no opportunity for dialogue or interaction with Lena - just get scared and move away all the time. On the third or fourth day the elf comes, then there is Nightmare and Lola scene, and then - the end of the game. No tournament, goblins, leaving camp, anything.

Can someone share their saves?

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Problem one: when starting the game, it sometimes freezes - during the animation with snow, when the sound appears.

Problem two: for me, v0.3 is practically no different from the previous version. I don't meet the homeless man after he runs away from behind the tavern in the prologue. When playing as Dusty, I have no opportunity for dialogue or interaction with Lena - just get scared and move away all the time. On the third or fourth day the elf comes, then there is Nightmare and Lola scene, and then - the end of the game. No tournament, goblins, leaving camp, anything.

About problem two: you start a new game or load saves from previous version? I used save from 0.25(that was transported from 0.2) and it broke tourtament for me. I was forced to start from the begining. Problem one can't be solved without dev, because problem in playing intro video. RPG MV have problems with them.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018

And describe your actions during quests. Maybeproblem in them. I spoted a little bug when i tried to see if Kate will be alive if Dusty don't impregnate her and after that scene i got message about end of content in current version and got UBAREFEET patreon page, but game continues.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

Gweyrlin

Dec 1, 2022
About problem two: you start a new game or load saves from previous version? I used save from 0.25(that was transported from 0.2) and it broke tourtament for me. I was forced to start from the begining. Problem one can't be solved without dev, because problem in playing intro video. RPG MV have problems with them.
I downloaded game from pixeldrain and started fresh run - no old saves, I speedrun prologue (tea for father-started Scylla quest-contacted witch-animate scarecrow-learn magic-leave village). In Dusty chapter I tried alpha path - no sweet talks with harpy, go to forest for rats, reject Janette's ntr-quest, theres nothing new for me - after few days game ends with centaur-Lola scene, nothing after that.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
And describe your actions during quests. Maybeproblem in them. I spoted a little bug when i tried to see if Kate will be alive if Dusty don't impregnate her and after that scene i got message about end of content in current version and got UBAREFEET patreon page, but game continues.
Hmm, where did it happen and after what scene? I might have forgotten something.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I downloaded game from pixeldrain and started fresh run - no old saves, I speedrun prologue (tea for father-started Scylla quest-contacted witch-animate scarecrow-learn magic-leave village). In Dusty chapter I tried alpha path - no sweet talks with harpy, go to forest for rats, reject Janette's ntr-quest, theres nothing new for me - after few days game ends with centaur-Lola scene, nothing after that.
Em... This is strange. The final scene should be a meeting between Lola and Dusty. Before that, the tournament and Lola's escape from the camp at the time of the tournament. It sounds like you were playing the previous version. Regarding the screen freeze, yes, the video in the screensaver is buggy on some computers and there is nothing you can do about it except replace it with an image.

Gweyrlin

Dec 1, 2022
Em... This is strange. The final scene should be a meeting between Lola and Dusty. Before that, the tournament and Lola's escape from the camp at the time of the tournament. It sounds like you were playing the previous version. Regarding the screen freeze, yes, the video in the screensaver is buggy on some computers and there is nothing you can do about it except replace it with an image.
Well, I checked - it's "Two faceless adventures 0.3" folder, AND there is voiced Sister (from castle at right part of beach) - which means, I played latest version, according to changelog.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Well, I checked - it's "Two faceless adventures 0.3" folder, AND there is voiced Sister (from castle at right part of beach) - which means, I played latest version, according to changelog.
So. I have a question. When you talk to Nightmare, maybe you just get a bad ending? Because there are answer options that will end the game.Maybe you just don't read the text?

Gweyrlin

Dec 1, 2022
So. I have a question. When you talk to Nightmare, maybe you just get a bad ending? Because there are answer options that will end the game.Maybe you just don't read the text?
Not sure, I think it was: "plz dont eat me" or "stay silent", then I choose cast a spell on Nightmare, then "stay silent" and in the end - multiple "My name is Lola!" options - not much wiggle room there.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Not sure, I think it was: "plz dont eat me" or "stay silent", then I choose cast a spell on Nightmare, then "stay silent" and in the end - multiple "My name is Lola!" options - not much wiggle room there.
There are 4 options. Try different ones. I don't even know how to comment on it, play it so many times and nothing bothered you while reading the dialogues.Because every step in the game changes something, it's not surprising that many people can't find some scenes, but in order not to reach chapter 1, I haven't seen this...

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Hmm, where did it happen and after what scene? I might have forgotten something.
It's a scene when Kate ask Dusty to impregnate her(if i not mistake it's a day/two days before tourtament). It's right after the scene when i chose to cum on Kate. I got message that it's end of current content.

Gweyrlin

Dec 1, 2022
There are 4 options. Try different ones. I don't even know how to comment on it, play it so many times and nothing bothered you while reading the dialogues.Because every step in the game changes something, it's not surprising that many people can't find some scenes, but in order not to reach chapter 1, I haven't seen this...
Ok, I tried again - gave name from start, then asking "what will happened to me?" after that and then take off clothes - game continues after that. Still, where is Uncle Horb can be find after he running from tavern?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
It's a scene when Kate ask Dusty to impregnate her(if i not mistake it's a day/two days before tourtament). It's right after the scene when i chose to cum on Kate. I got message that it's end of current content.
Okay, I'll check it. That's strange. Write me in Disord.

iayze

Sep 13, 2018
does anyone one how many different mentors you could have for the tourney? so far i've found the tigress which seems to be the default and lena

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
does anyone one how many different mentors you could have for the tourney? so far i've found the tigress which seems to be the default and lena
Only Lena and Tigress can be mentors. I won't tell you how long I remember the song, it was written by my friend composer Elador.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes