VN Ren'Py Two Sides of the Same Coin [v0.3.2.5] [Dajamtssc]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
q1yP0O.png

Overview:
What can I say? This world is not what it seems... every city, every street, every corner. It does have its tragic side, but guess what! In that same place of pain, sorrow and martyrdom, there were also happy, joyful and of great rejoicing moments!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-09
Release Date: 2024-01-20
Developer: Dajamtssc -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2.5
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Update only
(v0.3.1.5-> v0.3.2.5): - - - -
Mac
(v0.2.3.5): - -

Extra:

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

_MHYmk.png 9UEQHR.png fEFh_s.png hMFB1V.png IHK9jV.png M2NoRk.png MICai1.png mlf_rX.png Hp4qTv.png k9q1aN.png YgD92W.png mqxxOG.png krDh3C.png

Last edited by a moderator:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Is this lessons in love but with worse lighting or something? I mean I'll give it a shot I guess.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
That is a crazy coincidence. It's almost like 95% of the assets from that game were made for a school setting or something...
i guess we will just be flooded with more and more school settings with slightly different characters/plots until koikatsu is sucked absolutely dry, what a shame.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
The original game Koikatsu! has school setting so inevitably most of the assets are related to school setting.
its cool, it was just an observation based on the fact that a bunch of koikatsu games were in the updates today and they all had the school setting tag.
i will delete my comments if asked to, dont want to spam this thread with my semi offtopic ramblings.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I'm only at the opening remarks and this already reeks of LiL, can dev tell us I'm gonna be seeing seizure inducing shit?

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Only the base game assets are school focused.
You can do a lot more than school games with kk. Not knocking the school games at all. When KK has a Badik compeditor in the distant future you all will feel our power level.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Is this a "Lessons in Love" without the tedious sandbox and event system? My prayers have been answered. Also he seems to be a Titanfall fan, so this game is an instant follow.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes