VN Ren'Py Two Sides of the Same Coin [v0.3.2.5] [Dajamtssc]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I don't get it, that "blowjob" from Kaede is suppose to be a dream or not? Shit's confusing, with the secrets, lies and all that. And this weird world, with all that psychological stuff from LiL and some little bit of political plot going on... or something... I don't get it.

I'm glad that I finally able to play the update, shame that the small lewd scenes that this update contains doesn't even have animations. Did MC and Danielle already got their 2nd sex yet? Been a long time since last I played.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Good game, not one to write off at least for me.
Just missed the last secret event (crimson something, I forgor), and it's marked in red so I guess it got skipped. Does anyone know when to activate it, thanks.
Was that a Dross reference? I've got so many questions
There's a guide on the latest Itch post relating to this released update, the dev already appeared here on this site but has gone off again. The guide is not posted on the main thread either...

• Red Heart
Reactions: MD27

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
I think the lack of a detailed changelog is really hurting this dev. I went to the patreon to scour all the public posts to find out what happened between initial release and 0.2.3.5, here it is for anyone else curious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I omitted images and feature additions/explanations, because I'm lazy. That said I'm not pointing fingers anywhere, I don't expect mods to attempt to condense this down into a proper changelog. Aside from 0.1.0 and 0.2.3.5 potential players are left to guess how much content the other updates have. It just hurts a bit to see the dev have 5 patreons after roughly 10 months of the game's release.

Reactions: Greily

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK tag missing slice of life.. I don't care for boring slice of life drama and the dry humor that goes along with it. You got some weird girl that refuses to tell you anything about yourself when you have amnesia... Also evidently no friends as nobody ever thinks to check on you.

Please add tag slice of life as this is that and I have bored of these type of stories a long time ago. There is nothing interesting here for anyone that does not like Slice of Life. If you like slice of life than you should enjoy with all the dialogue that goes with it.

Reactions: Greily
Oct 10, 2019
OK tag missing slice of life.. I don't care for boring slice of life drama and the dry humor that goes along with it. You got some weird girl that refuses to tell you anything about yourself when you have amnesia... Also evidently no friends as nobody ever thinks to check on you.

Please add tag slice of life as this is that and I have bored of these type of stories a long time ago. There is nothing interesting here for anyone that does not like Slice of Life. If you like slice of life than you should enjoy with all the dialogue that goes with it.
How much existential horror would you say there is?

Reactions: $@~

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Damn, another game with crappy English, it makes it very difficult to follow it sometimes, I hope it's because the dev can't find a proofreader, and not because the dev thought they didn't need one.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2021
Danielle Poll #1.png

Some time ago we did a poll to give away a package of images (including nsfw) to the girl with the most votes on discord, which was Danielle!
Here is the pack I promised, patreons would have access sooner since the polls folder will be inside the wallpapers folder exclusively for members!

/

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkDaemonX and $@~

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TwoSidesOfTheSameCoin-0.3.0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LakerJenson

May 24, 2023
Two Sides [v0.3.0.5] Compressed With UAGC 2.4.8 Fixed

Win: (1.5 GB/592 MB ) ,

Reactions: M@ximus

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

Jan 24, 2021

It is with great pleasure to inform you that the game release is finally here for everyone!!!!!
PATCH NOTES:
  • + 61,000 words
  • + 2,050 images
  • + 20 new animations!
  • 33 Main events (Rework v0.1.0.0)
  • 7 girls event reworked + cycle events (each girl from v1.0.0.)
  • Fixed older version typos
  • Fixed gallery nsfw events bugs
  • MORE CRABSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
  • (No spanish version yet)
Official Guide (No need to update, all events are prologue):
  • English: /
  • Español: /
DOWNLOAD LINKS v0.3.1.5 (PATCH 700mb):
PD:
To install this version, you must have previously installed V0.3.0.5 and unzip the rar file in your previous path... so the folder called "game" will be overwritten.

• PC Windows/Linux: /
DOWNLOAD LINKS v0.3.1.5 (Full Version 2.1gb):
  • ANDROID: /
  • PC Windows/Linux: /
Starting with this update, Mac will be discontinued as it is the least used platform and I don't have space in the cloud. Also, probably in one or two more updates, there will no longer be android support either due to the sheer weight of the game.
With no more to say, have fun and get depressed with all of us!!!

PS: Itch.io link needs updated

Reactions: Koneko12

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TwoSidesOfTheSameCoin-0.3.1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes